Chapter 16: Chung Lim and a date with Mir?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 16: Chung Lim and a date with Mir?

I wake up early like always, and got ready for school. I eat breakfast with they others, and we walk together to school.
Ever since that day I got mob for someone form class, have we all became very close friends. MBLAQ and B2ST doesn’t fight longer, and I don’t get pick on longer. It is like everything is perfect or almost TO perfect.
However, there is one thing that has bothered me a lot lately, it is that I haven’t been talk to Chung Lim for a week. It bothers me really much, and I don’t want to hear his explanations for that day is one of the reason I avoid him.
It really hurt me when she kiss him, and he didn’t do anything. And the mail I got from him makes it even worse for me to meet him. I want to end this between us, but I don’t have the guts to talk to him…. I really wonder what will happen between us.

~ At school ~
When I was supposed to enter the classroom, I felt a hand take my wrist, and drag me after him.
I almost fall, and saw it was Chung Lim who has taken my wrist and drag me after him. I couldn’t get from a word, so I just follow him whereever he take me.
He didn’t stop before we were all alone. I begin to get nervous, and really wonder what he wants from me. He releases his hand from my wrist and turns around and look at me. His face was a mix between angry and sadness, I just stood there looking at him.

“Why don’t u answer mine call anymore or ur phone is off all the time? And why are u avoiding me all the time?” he said with a sad and angry voice. *He looks so sad. * I thought when looking at him.
“U Know damn well why I am avoiding u.” I replied him and got angry. I try not to look him in the eyes..
He looks surprise by the answer I gave him. He hadn’t believed that from me. “Is it because that day I got kissed by another girl and u run away?” he asks me. * Why is he so clueless* I thought and got even more angry. I just look at him and he took it like I mean yes.* Of course that is the reason, babo.* I thought and only look angry at him, and even my tears begin to came out. I try my best to avoid my tears to come out, but I couldn’t stop it. He just stood there looking at her crying while his face gets a much softer look.

“I am really sorry. I should have told u that I was going to meet an old friend of me. I didn’t know she would do that to me when she saw me. I am really sorry. She must have a crush on me since we were really young. I can tell u this, it is nothing between us. We just spend the day together, talking about our past, and after that we didn’t meet at all. She doesn’t mean anything to me. The whole day we where together, was only u on my mind.” he explain and scratching his back head.
* What should I do? I can’t leave her like this. I must have really hurt her.* he thought while he looks at my tearful face.

I just look at him while my tears couldn’t stop coming. I couldn’t stop them, and there only came more and more.
Chung Lim couldn’t stand looking at me longer, he take me in his embrace. He didn’t releases the tight hug until I have stopped crying. *I am really sorry for hurting u, Miko… I have never meant too do that. I am so sorry* he thought while hugging me and kiss me sweetly on mine forehead. We stood like that for awhile.

We talk a little after I were done crying. We did deciding that we are trying to be friends again, and we went to the classroom after I had fixed my make up and everything.

======
Nobody’s pov:
I were talking to my Best friend Han Yan wo when I suddenly bump into someone. All my books fall out mine hands, and land all over the floor. I did apologize and bow. I right after I got down picking up mine books, when I suddenly touch a hand me that not belong to me. I lift my head to see who it was, and saw a very handsome guy in front of me smiling. His very dark, smiling eyes catch my breath, I just sat there looking at him, while he pick the rest of mine books up and gave it to me.
I smile at him, and thanks him for helping me. He helps me up, and looks straight in my eyes. “G.O, are u coming? We will be late for class.” his friends shout at him. He turns his head to them. “ Yeah. I am coming.” he replied, and turns his eyes at me again.
“See ya later, beautiful.” he said and kiss me gently on the cheek, before he run toward his friends. I just stood there touching my cheek there he had kiss me and were all red.
“HEY… WHO DO U THING U ARE?” I shout angry after him. * What do he thing he is? Don’t apologize after bump into me, and EVEN KISS MY CHEEK BEFORE HE LEAVE.* I thought angry, and my Best friends stood there looking at me.
“Are u alright, Layla?” Han Yan wo ask me, I just nod even I wasn‘t. We did go to class, and the whole way I only thing about him. *so his name is G.O. God, He is hot.* I thought while I sat down at my desk, even if I was angry at him did I like him. * He kiss mine cheek* I thought and blushed.
The rest of the day, I try to find more about this handsome guy, and I ask my friend if she know him. And she did. We did agree that I were going to her house so she could tell me everything about this mystery guy.

~ Nobody's pov ~
====
Miko’s pov:
We all did have a great time, and we find out that Hyunseung and Dongwoon had a date later today. Hyunseung with 4minute Gayoon and Dongwoon with Sohyun. I was so happy for them, and remember that I had a date with Mir today. I look at him, and our eyes meet. I turn away and my cheek got a little pink.

~later that day~
I were home making me ready for my date with Mir. He had said to me that I should put on something that will keep me warm.
I got ready and go downstairs. I find Mir in the kitchen making us some food, he was almost done. I just look at him while he was putting the finished touch on the food, before be pack it in a bag.

We went out on our date when he was done. He did take me to an amusement park, not the same as Yoseob. We rid some rollercoaster before we find a quieted place to eat without get disturbed by his fan. We finally find a spot, and we sat down to eat. Mir began to pack out the food he had made. We eat in silent.

“Miko. How does u think of the date so far?” he asks me, and I could see how he was nervous. “It is great. I have had a great time so far. U are so funny and u makes me laughed all the time.” I replied to make him less nervous. I could see that his cheek turn red and he got a less nervous.

We did eat and make some jokes. We both laughed and had it fun. When we were done eating, did we take some more rollercoaster and other stuff.

When we walked to the hunted house, did we talk and laugh. “Hey Mir.” we heard a familiar voice behind us, and we turn around. It was the rest off the MBLAQ, B2ST and Kikki, except Hyunseung and Dongwoon how was on their date. “Oh, hey, Miko.” Joon said, and smile. “Hey everyone. “I replied and got nervous.
Then Yoseob came toward me. “Are u two on a date?” he asks and look at me. “Yeah, we are.” Mir replied while throwing his arm around me to make Yoseob jealous.

* Why are u with him? Why do we never have any alone time? Now u are even friend with Chung Lim again. Can I make u my girl or it is impossible? ” Junhyung thought while look at me, and his heart hurts when Mir hug u.. * Why must I be so slow in everything? WHY?*

“Okey. Then we will not bother u, right guys?” Kikki said and ask the guys. They nod, and walk away. Mir and I went to the hunted house. And after that we went home, since we will not be bother by they others.

On our way home did I went in a video shop to borrow a video we could see. Mir did pick a video he said was good, and we agree that we were going to see it when we came home, but first we need some candy. Therefore, we went to a food store, and buy a lot off candy.

We came home was nobody there, so we turn on the TV and make us ready for see the movie. We both sat in the couch beside each other.

The movie was about a spy how was going to protect a family form someone bad. It was a fun movie. We both laughed together, and we didn’t notice they other came home.

They came slow and quieted toward us to scare us. We notice them before they were behind us the. We got scared; we just wonder what they other were doing.

They all sat down and watch the movie with us. We all had a great time before we went to bed.

_____________________________________________
A/N:
What do u thing? I try to slowly make some more pair here, and I even put a new fan fiction girl. And congratulate Ayaii.. And congratulate Campsell, I got to be Ayaii best friend, and u maybe be Thunder lover… who knows… to u other, don’t worry I have some guys that doesn’t have a girl yet^^
U got pick^^ I hope u like ur part^^ I will now try to involve u more in the next chapter, and I may put some more pair^^
till now we have four pair out. Seungho and Jihyun, Kikki and Doo Joon, Hyunseung and Gayoon and the last one Dongwoon and Sohyun. What do u thing? Do u like it so far?
But anyway thanks for the support, and I really hope that u like this chapter^^

Loves comment<3

___________________________
comments replied:
adorkable: hey, i am so glad that i have a new readers^^ i am so glad u love the plot, and here is a new chapter to u^^ i hope u like it^^

Ayaii: hehe.. don't be^^ u have G.O ;-)
hehe... it is what they others think she will end up with too^^ hehehe..... lol... so true, u must wait to find that out^^ here is the new chapter^^
what do u think of ur meeting with Mr.G.O? u like it?