Chapter 17. 5: who is she?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 17. 5: who is she?

~ Joon pov ~
When we got to the apartment, we started to pack every things out of the car and into the apartment. Everyone was glad that the apartment, but not me. I just stood there looking at their happy face, when I remember what Kumiko said to me earlier, my heart hurts very much after those words even I did know that she was going to say no..
I couldn’t stand being here some any more, so I took my jacket and went looking for Seungho. I find him in his room packing out his things. I look into the room, and he got surprised by seeing me here.
“ I am going for a walk.” I said and walk toward the door. “ Be carefully.” Seungho shout after me.

When I came outside, mine tears stared to come. I couldn’t stop them, so I put the hood on me and walk. I did just walk, I didn’t care about where the road lead me. I just walk like there was no end till I find a bench in a park where I could sit down. I walk toward it and sat down while looking at all the happy faces that was around me.
I was still crying, I did everything to stop it, but nothing helps. * Joon, u are a man… stop crying…. Be strong… like u always are…* I said to myself in my head, but the tears keep coming down my cheek..
*I cant stand it more. Why did I fall in love with her, even if I knew that she loves Chung Lim since the first day I meet her… can somebody tell me why?* I thought and take my hand up to my face, and cry in silent.. Silent in the rain… nobody stop to look if everything was alright with me.. Nobody cares about me……

~ Joon pov end ~

=========
~ Nobody pov ~
* What is wrong with that guy? Is he crying? Why do he look so sad? Did something bad happen to him?* I thought when I saw a tall, pretty guy walking toward the other bench on the other side of the road.. I sat there looking at him, his face looks so hurt like it somebody has died or something.
Why don’t he have a umbrella with him like all the others people that is in a hurry to get home after work or a date. He just sit there let him self get all wet. I couldn’t take it longer, I just sat here looking at him, see how him was let himself get sick.
* Come on go toward him and comfort him, u can do it* I cheering at myself, while I stood up and slowly walk toward him.
I walk slowly toward him while thinking about what I should said. When I came to him I stood in front of him so my umbrella cover us both while I was giving him one of the warm coffee I did buy before I got her.. He did slowly look up, and I gave him my best smile. I could see that he was crying, his eyes was all red and his cheek all wet.
I saw a tear came down his cheek, and without to notice what I was doing, I dry it away. He just look shocking at me.
* What am I doing?* I thought while gave him a shy smile. He gave me a weak smile, but that was enough to melt my heart * Woow. He is hot* I thought when I saw his weak smile.

~ Nobody’s pov end ~
======

~ Joon pov ~
I was sitting all alone while I not felt the rain on me longer, and saw two feet in front me. Then a cup coffee came in front my face, I did take it and look up to see who it was. It was a shy girl who has one of the beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life.
I was still crying while I was looking at her cute face. Then I felt her warm hand at my cheek, she slowly dry my tears away. I got shock from her suddenly touching, but I didn’t back out. I just let her dry my tears away. She gave me a shy smile, and I couldn’t help myself longer and gave her a weak smile.
* Why are she here? Why do she dry my tears away and even gave me a warm coffee? Is she my guardian angel or something? She looks so cute and innocent.* I thought while she just stood there looking down at me.

“Why are u crying” she suddenly said while looking at me. I look surprised at her, and she look away. “Sorry, it is not my business. I am Kim Young Mi by the way, but u can call me YoungMi .” she correct herself.
“ I am Lee Joon, but u can call me Joon if u like, Yonung Mi.” I said and blush. She just smile and took my hand. She drag me after her, and I just follow her any where she take me.
* Why is she helping me?* I thought when we found a dry seat to sit. We sat down and she begin to start a conversation with me. I just answer her question, and listened to her talking with her cute voice. I felt much better now then I was before she came. I have stop crying, and now I was only smiling at her.
She looks so cute when she laughed and smile all the time. It was like I felt in love with her.
We did talk a long time before I follow her home. When we got to her home, she gave me her number and email, and she said that I could even keep the umbrella till next time we meet since it was still raining.
While I was walking home I was only thinking about this cute Young Mi girl from earlier, her cute, innocent smile, and her funny jokes that make me laughed all the time.

When I got home they other where still busy packing out theirs things, and I just walk to my room to the same, but before I did that I send YoungMi a good night message. When I got a busy with packing out I felt my self phone vibrant in my pants. It took it out my pocket to see who it was, and it was her. She did gave me a good night massage with a heart behind… I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw it.
* I am in love with her?* I thought while I throw myself in the bed looking at the massage till I felt asleep.
________________________

A/N:
What do u think? U like it, Jurika? I really hope u like ur meeting with Joon, I found out that ur wish for the meeting fit Joon best, and here it is… I will try to involve u more in the story like they others…
But here is a heartbreaking boy what find a guardian angel in front him that helps him to get over the on-side love..… hehe…. Lol
But any way, I couldn’t put this meeting in with story, so I make, again, a side chapter… but I really hope u guys like it… it was really hard for me to write it, and I try my best to make it really good….
But here it is, what do u think? It is like ably?

L O V E S C O M M E N T S <3

==================
comments replied:

SGheart:
hehe.. u can if u want too^^ the only thing i need to know is what u want be called and how u look and ur personality^^ then i can see if i am going to add u in the story as well^^
hehe... u are welcome^^
REALLY? awwwww... u make ma so happy^^ i am so glad u like it^^