Chapter 27: epilogue

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 27: epilogue

~ 3 years later ~
I was waiting for my second comeback backstage with my boyfriend Yoseob. Since my debut he have been here with me, and I love him with all my heart. I will never leave him.
We were sitting in the backstage when MBLAQ and the rest of B2ST came in, to wish me good luck.
I thank them, and then the stage manger shout my name, and said that I was on stage in 5 minute.

~ Little later ~

I was done with my comeback, and Yoseob came running toward me and gave me a big kiss on the lips. I have always love his cuteness, and I can’t forget the day we got together. It was a sad, and happy moment.
It has stay in my heart, and I will never let him go.

The guys came with their girl, and they all congratulate me. I am now a active singer/ actress, and live still with B2ST and KIKKI. We all like being together, even we all are busy with our on schedule.

Joon and Young Mi had get married, and now waiting for their first child. I envy Joon to get so far in 3 years, and he was now a famous actor and singer. He is still active with MBLAQ , and for Korean singers/group history it was really good.

Kikki and Doo Joon have had a off/on relationship, but at the moment they are together. And for Junhyung and his girlfriend Sunny, they are still together. Sunny have now move in our house, and it was good there was some more girls in the house.

Hyunah and Kikwang have break up after one year together, Mir and Jiyoon the same. They two couple are friends now, and the same goes to the rest of 4MIUTE members.
They have been so busy with work that they have forget to the love between them…
G.O and Layla have move in together, and waiting for a child together and a wedding. G.O said they should get married since they are going to get a child together, and she agree. I was so happy for them.

Rini’s boyfriend Xander have plans on propose for her on Saturday, and for thunder’s girlfriend Yan Wo, they are still awkward together, but it is cute. A girl boy and tomboy girl, a perfect match.

Chung Lim and Ok rim have go study in USA, and are returning this summer. I am so looking forward to see mine best friend and his girlfriend again. I miss his smile so much.

I and Yoseob, I don’t know. I really want him to propose me.

~ At Miko’s house ~

“Miko” I heard Yoseob said before he enter my room. I sat on the bed in my pyjamas. He came in, and I look curious at him.

He get down at his knees, and look up at me. He put box in front of me, and open it. It was a diamante ring.
“Would u marry me?” he said and I look shook at him. My biggest dream right now was to marry him.
I put him in a hug, and kiss him at the lips. “ Of course I will.” I said, and gave him my biggest smile.
The others came in the room and congratulate us, and I look confused at them. * where them here all the time?* I thought . We all smile and did go to bed.

Everything was perfect, and nothing can change this now. I have the cutes boyfriend, or should I say fiancé.

_________________________________
A/N:
I thought the story need a epilogue, and here it is… now u know what happened to them after some years…..

comments replied:

Ayaii: yeah i know^^ thanks u so much^^ yeah, i am... winglin have not been working so well lately, and I get mad each times it comes error....
thanks u so much, and i am so glad u will always support me^^

SGheart:
really? oh okey... good luck on ur exams, and i hope u do great....
yeah, u are so right. it does....
don't worried, i will continued writing storys, and i hope u can read those like this^^