Chapter 23: a stranger and a familiar?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 23: a stranger and a familiar?

Rini’s pov:
I was sitting beside love doodle couple when I heard a big noise from the hallway. I stood up and walk toward the hallway to see what was going on. I saw Junhyung was holding back from some familiar guys form hitting a guy who was on the floor, I couldn’t tell who this guys were at first, but when I look at my first crush, even if it was a celebrative crush, I could still feel my heart beat faster when I saw him stand there in front of me.

They release Junhyung, and him make way trough the crowd. Sunny bump a little into me, but I didn’t notice anything at all. I may look like a guy, but I am a girl inside.
I got eye contact with him, and look away. I stood there when all the others were leaving to hallway to party again. I saw at him for the last time before he leaves the room, or almost leave the room.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and look up, it was him. He had one of his famous smiles on him, and I felt my cheek get warm. I suddenly got so shy that I tried everything to not look at him, but noting works.

“Hey, I am Alexsander, u properly knows that already.” he said with hand out, waiting form me to introduce myself.
“I am Rini.” I said and shook his hand. He smiles at me, and lead me to the party, hand in hand. I didn’t understand a thing.
*Why are him holding me? Why did he notice me? Guys never notice me..* I thought for myself when we were dancing together.
It was weird, but I like that he was giving me all the attentions even I doesn’t look all the girly outside.
I had let Young Mi fix me for the party. I had pants with a nice shirt with a vest on me. I had a little make up on me too, but I didn’t look so girly at all.

He gave me a big smile when I look at him confused. We was dancing for a long time, and I was so glad it was only fast song, not any slow music that we must dance slaw dance together.

We were dancing to 2NE1’s “fire” when I saw Doo Joon walk toward the CD player. He put on a slow song, and stops dancing. I was on my way leaving Xander, when I felt a hand on my wrist.
I turn around and saw Xander look sad at me. “Can we not dance to this song to?” he ask me, and I could heard him was a little hurt. I look at him, and slowly nod.
* Why do he want to dance so close to me?* I thought when I felt his hands around my waist, and I put my hands on his shoulder. We were dancing to the slow beat, and I could smell his nice perfume. He smells so good, and looks so handsome. I couldn’t stop my heart beating so fast, and I wonder if he could hear it.

================================

Xander’s pov:

I could see the rest come form checking what was going on when I saw a cute girl beside the girl who came with the blond guy. She looks like a guy, but I could see her woman side. She looks so good on the clothes she wearing, and I slowly wonder why she looks down after we got eye contact.

We were on our way leaving the hallway, when I saw her standing there looking down. I felt like I couldn’t leave her alone her, and I only want to get to know her more for each time I look at her. I put my hand on her shoulder when I was supposed to leave.
She looks at me with big, confused eyes, it only make her cuter. I introduce me to her and she to me. She took my hand and shook it, I could feel her soft skin, and drag her after me to the party, hand in hand.

I not want us to be apart, and was so glad that she follow me.* It this love at first sight.* I thought when I was dancing with her.
She was a good dancer, and it only makes me want to know here even more. She was looking at me, and I couldn’t help to smile at her each time our eyes meet. It was so magic.

We were dancing, when a slow song came on, and I have waiting for so long for this song to come on. I really want to put my arms around her waist and feel her body next to mine.

Then she stops dancing, and was on her way to leave. I fast took her wrist, and felt a little hurt for her suddenly leave me. She looks at me confused, and I look at her sadly.
“Can we not dance to this song to?” I heard myself saying to her. She slowly nods, and I felt that I was going back to normal.

I put my arms around her waist and felt her arms on my shoulder and her head at my chest. Everything was perfect now; she was beside me dancing to a slow song. I could fell her body near mine, and she smell really good, thinking about we have been dancing for a while.

The song felt like it was forever, and even when it have stop we were still dancing. I really doesn’t want her to leave me.
She looks up at me, and I down at her. It was so romantic, and I look at her cute, kissable lips, and felt a need to touch them.
Without knowing what I was doing, my lips were on hers. She looks so surprised first, but slowly accepted my kiss. We were standing like that, when they others where dancing beside us, everything was perfect.

We release from each other, and I look in her eyes, her beautiful eyes. “I really like u.” I said, and saw her look even more confused now then before. “I know it is out in the suddenly, but I felt for u when saw u in the hallway looking at the big scene. I think it is what we called love at first sight.” I continued, and saw that she got lest confused.
She gave me a big smile, and I were surprised by the cute smile. I had never thought her could smile like that.

“ I like u too” I heard her say, and I got so happy. I kiss her on the lips on more time, but this time a fast, not a romantic long like the first.

We was looking for a place to sit and talking to each other’s. We find a spot, and were talking the rest of the night, and we did even give each others phone numbers. We did agree on going out on a date next day.

================
Layla’s pov:

I was looking at Young Mi’s friend Rini make out, when I felt jealous. I also want to be with someone, and have someone there is always there for me.
I got really mad looking at them, so I went to the kitchen. I saw a familiar figured standing there looking for something in the fridge. I was looking at his back, when I remember what Miko said to me that day she gave me the ticket.
* Did he request me to her? With my friend?* I thought when I went to him. I clap him a little on the back when he got shocked and crash his in the metal. I couldn’t help myself for not laughed at him, so I brush out in a big laughed and got pain in my stomach for laughed so hard. He just looks at me confused while scratching his back head.
When I finally stop laughed look at him and smile. It has been awhile a guy have made me laughed like this.

“Do u want ice cream?” he said and held up an ice cream box. I nodded. He went looking for some spoon while I sat down at the kitchen chair. A little after he was beside me with two spoons.
“Are we going to eat right from the box?” I ask min with a confused look. He smile and nod.
He put his spoon in the ice cream, and lifts it to my face. “Say AH.” he said, and I only look at him with a smile. I open my mouth and he feed me with the ice cream. It was so good, I could feel it melt in my warm mouth, and it even tastes better when he feed me.
He smile and continued feeding me, and I the same. We was laughing and talking together. He was a really nice guy, even if he acts cool that day.
I got charmed by his look, he looks so handsome, and I couldn’t quit looking into his dark brown eyes. They were so lovely to look at, and I did notice I was staring on him when I felt his lips on mine. This time it was on my lips, not on the cheek like last time.

I was first shocked, and then I enjoy having his lips o mine. His lips felt so good, and I kiss him back. It was a long and romantic kiss.

“ I really like u, Layla. I have been in love with u since that day we bumped into each other, but I didn’t know what to do. I felt lose when I didn’t see u around, and I have only been thinking on u form that day. I think it was love at first sign, and I really like u, Layla.” he said after released from me. “Would u be mine girlfriend? I know I am going fast, but I can’t stop thinking about u, and really don’t want leave ur side.”

I stood there looking confused at him. * It is true what I am hearing? Have he been in love with me since that day? Does he really feel the same like me? Have he been thinking at me as I have been thinking at him since that day?* all this question was spinning around in my head after hearing his confessed.

“ I feel the same as u, G.O. I have been also thinking of u since that day, ur face keep appearing in my head each time I closed my eyes. I really want to be ur girlfriend.” I said after a long time thinking. His face changed to a big smile, and he kiss me again. And this time I was peered.

==============
G.O’s pov:

I was looking at all the love couple who was kissing or hugging each other. I couldn’t stand it longer, and went in the kitchen looking for some ice cream.
When I was looking in the fridge, I felt a hand on my back, and got shocked. I crash my head into the metal, and heard a melody laughed behind me. I look around and find Layla standing there pointed at me at while laughed. I could see that she was laughed really hard.
I only smile at the lovely girl who was standing in front of me, I have been missing seeing her face, and even it was some hours since I saw her last time.
I took the ice cream out the fridge and ask her if she want some after she was done laughing.
She nod, and I want looking for two spoon, and walk back at her. She looks confused at me, and said: “Are we going to eat right from the box?” I smile and nod.
I took the spoon in the ice cream and lift it toward him. I make her open , and feed her. We were sitting like this while talking and laughed together. We were feeding each others, and I saw that she was staring at me. I couldn’t help to smile at her cute face.

I lead toward and crushed my lips at hers. At first she was shocked, and then she put hers arms around my neck. We were kissing for some minute when we released from each others. I couldn’t stop my feelings for this cute girl who was sitting in front of me.

“ I really like u, Layla. I have been in love with u since that day we bumped into each other, but I didn’t know what to do. I felt lose when I didn’t see u around, and I have only been thinking on u form that day. I think it was love at first sign, and I really like u, Layla“ I confessed. She looks so confused.
“Would u be mine girlfriend? I know I am going fast, but I can’t stop thinking about u, and really don’t want leave ur side.” I said afterward, and she looks even more confused now then before.

I was waiting for her answer when I could feel my heard beating faster for each second that pasted. Finally, she looks at me with a shy smile.
“ I feel the same as u, G.O. I have been also thinking of u since that day, ur face keep appearing in my head each time I closed my eyes. I really want to be ur girlfriend.” she said, and I felt my smile rising on my face. I bend down again to kiss her . She kiss me back, we sat like this for a minute.

“Would u like to dance with me, cutie?” I said, and she nod. We put the ice cream box in the sink, and want toward the dance floor. We were dancing and had it fun the rest of the night.

_________________________________
A/N:
Two new pair, congratulations Shige_news (Rini), u have to be with Xander from Ukiss. He is my fav in that group, and the same goes to Eli^^
What do u think Shige_News? U like it?

Who do u like ur scene with G.O, Ayaii? U like it? I hope u do^^ Now u are together with G.O. the charming guys with a really good scents of humour^^ hehe love watching Idol Show with him and MBLAQ, so good^^