Chapter 19: a helped hand or more?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 19: a helped hand or more?

Everybody look shocked at Junhyung’s action, even I was shocked, but I calm down in his strong arms and even enjoy having his arms around me. *His arms is so strong, and he smell good.* I thought and let he hold me so long he will.

He releases the hug, and looks at them other members. “I have an idea. What about we help them, and we can ask 4minute and MBLAQ of they want to help out.” He said while look at the members and me.
“That is a good idea. We can help them with dancing and singing.” Yoseob said while looking at me and gave me his cute smile that I love so much. I stood there listed to all their ideas while writing them down. The rest of the evening went to that we were sitting around the kitchen table writing down idea that could make the show a good show.

We went early to bed, and before Junhyung left the kitchen, I grip his wrist. “Thanks u so much for earlier.” I said, and afterwards did I run to my room.
Junhyung just stood there looking after me and smile at my cute behaviour. *It did work. I hope u and I can work closer this time.* He thought and walk happy to his room.

~next day~
B2ST have been talking to their manger about this idea, and he to the company’s boss from the company they belong to. They all like the idea, both B2ST and 4MINUTE could help us, and we could help them with their stage performance.

MBLAQ did also like the idea, and so they did the same thing, but they did get turn down. Therefore, we did just started to pick out ideas that was good and bad.

We end up with two of mine own songs, and Junhyung and I went to the little studio we made yesterday. We fixed the lyrics and melody to the song to a better song that it already was. It was a duo between Kikki and me and B2ST, and the other song was only for us girls. Those two song was more ballade version then dance/hip hop version that I really like, but since we only had two songs and only have one week to practice was to ballade song a good choice..

Did we make one dance rip there Kikki and I were going to dancing to all the Girls band song that is out this years, and it turn out to a 5 minute long dance show. So far, we did almost have a 10-minute show, and then Yoseob said something smart.

“What about we in B2ST make a dance solo with Kikki and Miko. And after there we could sing together a song, an other song that we have already made.” We all look at him, and think about his idea.
“It may work, but we can’t make a so big dances show, and when we sing we must be more then one or two singer.” Doo Joon said. “Because we only have almost 20 minute left.”

We make partners that are going to dance with one of us girls. I ended with Yoseob, Kikwang and Junhyung, so we did go to the dance studio in the house. We were talking about which song we were going to dance to, when Hyunah came in.
I did give her a big hug, and was so glad that she had time to come. She wanted to listed to what we hade made this far. She did like the idea we got so far, but there was something trouble with the melody to mine song we are going to sing, even that Junhyung and I am really good making music, where there something that was missing.

“What about make a remix of my song “Change” and u can put in some other song if u like. I know someone who can help u out, so u doesn’t have to do all this alone. I am not saying that u are bad at this, Miko, it will help u if there were someone else that make the song for u so u can begin to thing about other stuff, like what u are going to do with last 13 minute.” she said, and we were listed to her carefully, and like her idea. We did gather them other in the living room and begin to set up the show in pieces.

When we almost make the whole routine, did we thing about the last 13 minute, Hyunah did call her friend to come to my house to help us out, and he had time to help us. We showed what we got till now to him, and he told if we leave the rest to him, he would make everything perfect, so we leave him alone, and Hyunah stay with him.

“What are we going to do with the last 13 minutes?” Kikwang asked when we did came down to the living room. “I really don’t know, but we could do the idea that Yoseob came with earlier. So how want to sing what and with who?” Kikki replied Kikwang, and look at everyone.
“I really want to sing a song with u, Kikki.” Doo Joon said, and gave her a wink. She gave him a shy smile and blushed. “Me too.” Hyunseung and Dongwoon said together, just to bother Doo Joon. Everyone laughed.
“I don’t mind singing with u.” Kikwang said while look at me. “Me either.” Yoseob said. I look at them and smile. “Great. Kikki u have ur dance group and fixed two songs together. Is it okay?” I ask Kikki and she nod. They did leave the living room and go to Kikki’s room to find two songs, and begin to practice.

I look at them who was left. “It is well okey that we work together again? And we take two songs too?” I asked. “Of course it is” Junhyung said and came up to me and sat beside me whit a smile.
“I have even picked a song that I and u could sing.” He said and shows me the song. “Great, then I and Junhyung have one song together, and u two and I have the other song.” I said and look happy.
*It may turn out rally well.* I thought while looking at the guys who were trying hard to find a perfect song to us.
Junhyung and I end up with “Forever with you” by Big Bang & Boom while Yoseob, Kikwang and I were going with “Timeless” by Junsu.

The last minutes did we all agree that we where going to sing together all of us, B2ST, 4MINUTE, Kikki and me.

Hyunah’s friend did make the remix and even fixed a little on the two songs we have pick first, finished by night. We listed to it, and like it. We thank him, and make some rooms ready to 4MINUTE could sleep in.

I was really tired, so I felt in sleep when I meet the bed. I didn’t take my clothes off and I didn’t even put the blanket around me. Then the same person who have came in room like they other time, and smile when he saw me. He put the blanket around me, and kisses me on my forehead. “Good night, beauty” he said before he closes the door to my room and leave.

~ Hyunah pov ~
I was walking to my room, when I saw a person came out of Miko room. I wonder who it was, so I walk up to the person. He was standing with his back toward me; I touch his shoulder and ask him quieted.
“Hey, what are u doing in Miko room, Junhyung?” I said when he was jumping up in shock. He turns slowly around to see how it was who had scared him.
“Aish. U really scared the hell out of me, Hyunah.” Junhyung said while had his hand on his chest. I just rolled my eyes, and ask him one more time.
“What were u doing in Miko’s room?” He just he try to not answer the question by walking away, but I took his wrist. He stopped and turns around. He saw my serious face, and only look back.
* I will let nothing hurt Miko again. So I really hope u have a good explanation for being her room.* I thought while he take a deep breath and look at me one more time. We stood like that one minute before he finally answers me.
“I was only checking if everything was alright with her, nothing more. U can release ur tight grip. “ He said while looking down at ours hands, and I could see that his cheek get a pink colour.
“ Oh. Sorry. It didn’t well hurt? Was everything aright with her?” I asked while giving him my cute smile. “ Neh, she was asleep. It must have been a hard day for her.” he said and smiles back. Then it got up for me why he has been acting so weird when Miko was around. * HE LOVES HER* I thought while smiling by mine own thought.
Then Junhyung said; “I hope she and Chung Lim get back together, and she gets hers biggest wish true.” he was looking empty in the air. He looks so sad; I really wanna tell him that Miko doesn’t have plans to go back to him. He walk away while let me stand there alone surprised by what I just found out.
*HE REALLY LOVES HER. He cares so much about her. I am so glad for her and him, but there is a problem, he thinks Miko loves Chung Lim. This is so wrong, I must do something about it, and it is fast.* I thought while I look in Miko room and saw her was packing in a blanket. * Aw.. So sweet of u, Junhyung*
I close the door quieted after me while I was walking to my room afterward. I was laying my bed thinking about what I could do, when I realise another thing. * Yoseob loves her too* I sat my up, and thought I couldn’t do anything before I get to know if Miko like one of them. I doesn’t want any of my friends to get hurt, but it will get hard to avoid. I laid in the bed still thinking about this mess while I fall asleep.

~ Hyunah pov end ~

We were practice hard form that day, and Hyunah was checking me out all day long some there was something wrong with me, but I did have time to bother about it. I had to get everything perfect for that big day, I must get everything perfect, or else will my dreams never turn out to be real.
We all was busy the whole day with singing, dancing, look for outfit and get the scene like we want it to look.

____________________________
A/N:
What do u thing? Excited?
I am really happy by the Hyunah pov, I really like it. It shows how good friend she is, and that Junhyung shows his love for Miko to someone else then his own mirror reflect.
I have now show how the mystery guy who is always cheeking up on Miko when she is a sleep^^ did I surprised u? I hope so?

I am only going to write pov when it is other then Miko who is “talking” from their view. Therefore, I hope u guys don’t get confused, if u does tell me about it, so I can change that.

Loves comment<3

______________________
comments replied:

SGheart:
yeah, i am^^ oh.... sorry, i don't know where Brunei are.... what about him?

GoMin:
i am so glad u like my story^^ i have already add u on Hotmail, i don't have yahoo^^ i hope u like this chapter^^ and thank u so much for the complement ^^

Ayaii:
yeh, they are^^ i know^^ i thought it could be a good idea^^