Chapter 2.5: The plane tour to Seoul.

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 2.5: The plane tour to Seoul.

~Monday~
Kikki and I have been busy the whole weekend with packing all our stuff, and say goodbye to our friends. I am really going to miss this place that I have live for almost my whole life.

We both did wake up 11.00 am for making us ready for the plane to Seoul. We did eat our last breakfast together in the apartment we have share together for six years now. It will be weird to not be here longer, I think I will miss this apartment, not only the apartment, but this place and my friends.
It will be hard for me to try to forget this place, and start a new life in Seoul. I think I not are going to make it.
What are I going to do there, bored myself to death or I am going to meet new friend and have a good life.

We did finished our breakfast, and did order a taxi to our apartment. When the taxi came, we did sat us in and tell the driver to drive to the airport. Now were we on our way to the airport. I did turn back one last time before my old apartment was out of sides. To look at my apartment I in live for so long and have begun slowly to love… now it is gone forever. It is no turning back.

Kikki was very excited about this, she could sit still a minute these two last days, and she always have been talking about how fun it is going to be.
And now was she only sit beside me with a big smile looking out the car window. I was wondering was she was thinking about when she has the smile on her smile, but I did have the guts to ask her. I did only look at her and smiling at myself.
*I am glad she is happy about it. I think I will try not be so negative about this. Only for her sake*

We did arrive to the airport safely, and did check in. we went to ur gate and enter the plane. We did find our place and sat down.* I will try to enjoy the plain tour the best I can* I thought while I was sitting down.

The plane tour lasts for many hours and I did get easy bored. So I did turn on my Ipod and listen to U-Kiss new song “Round and Round“… I love this song, and let not talk about the band. I TOTALLY LOVE THEM. They are one of my favourite band, and I think about their new Member, Kiseub. He is so hot, and he reminded me off Gackt, a Japanese singer.
I did continued listed to the rest of them’s song from their new album, when I slowly did fall asleep.

When we landed at Seoul airport; did my Dads bodyguard wait at Kikki and me, like he said. They did show the way to the car and take our luggage, they did drive us to our new house.
We did thank them for pick us up at the airport and after that we went in our new house. When we got in we did look around the house, it was a really big and beautiful house.

We did slowly pack out our luggage, and did go to the store to by some food to tomorrow.
We did go early to bed, because we were so tired of the long day with travelling, and tomorrow will be our first day at our new school. We was tired of the long day, so we must stand early up.
I hate school, I do not know the reason why, but I only know that I hate the school so much.
I hate everything that has to do with school like school books, classroom and school uniform. I really hate school uniform, and I am really glad that I am not going to use it at my new school.

It got late at night I finally fall asleep and I did sleep like a rock. Nothing could wake me up now.
Except……… except him….