Chapter 14: Beautiful_91 is Hyunah?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 14: Beautiful_91 is Hyunah?

I avoided Chung Lim the rest of the week. I wasn’t on Internet, phone was off the most of the time and I spend my time with the guys, Kikki and 4minute.
Hyunah and I got really good friends. I thought she is a really good dancer and singer/rap, and her personality was so cool.
I really like being around her, and she show me around Seoul.

She invited me on their practice most of the time, so she and I learned one another our moves. I learned all the moves in their songs.
We went shopping together, and she even sleepover at my place.
She helps me to forget the thing with Chung Lim, and I even got close to Yoseob, Joon and Kikwang. They were like a helping hand to me, and I was so glad for that.

Seungho and Jihyun went on dates, since they meet each other the first day.. I am really they got together, they really fit each other… we girls and the guys did spend a lot time together, so I wasn’t surprise that those to got together.

~Sunday~
I hadn’t any plans for today, so I thought I could check my email, and other side there I am a member. I haven’t been online since last Sunday, and it is a week ago…

I find from the note with everyone email on, and I didn’t need to add any of them. They all had already added me, and only wait for me to approve theirs request.
I approve them all. And saw that Hyunah was on. So I wrote to her while I was checking my email.

~the chat between Hyunah and Miko~
Dj_miko: hey
Hyunah: hey^^
Dj_miko: how are u? and what up?
Hyunah: I am fine and u? Nothing, much just chilling. Wait a minute. Dj_miko look so familiar. U did well happened to talk to a girl name Beautiful_91 on a chat line?
Dj_miko: I am fine too. Same here.. Yeah I did, why?
Hyunah: OMO… So u are the girl how did go in the same classes as B2ST and MBLAQ.
Dj_Miko: Oh.. Wait a minute.. I think I remember.
Dj_Miko: Aw.. U are the nice girl I like to talk too, and want to meet me some day. What a coincident.
Hyunah: Yeah. I am glad we became friends. I have had so much fun this week, and I am so looking forward to tomorrow.
Dj_miko: Same here^^
Hyunah: I must go now. Jihyun is calling me. So see ur later. Take care and goodbye.
Dj_Miko: Okey… take care and goodbye.

Then she log out. I sat on a little longer and find out it were a lot of email I have gotten, and I took me a whole hour before I where done being in all the side.
I went on my blog and thought I could write about what had happened this week.

When I were writing did someone came in the door. He came behind me and gave me a hug.
I get a little shock since I didn’t notice he came in to the room, and turn my head to see who it was.

It was Yoseob; he just hangs around my neck with a big smile while I was writing.
“What are u doing?” he asked. “I am writing on my blog. And why are u here?” I replied.
“ I am bored, so I thought we could do something together. If u doesn’t mind?” he said and sat down next to me.
“Of course we can, but I must write this done first. What does u want to do?” I replied while try to write the fasted I could so we can do something.
“What about Karaoke?” he said, and I stopped writhing. I turn my head to him and smile. “Of course we can” I said.
*It is a long time since I have been on karaoke* I thought while I turn my head to my computer and continued writing. Yoseob just sit next to me looking what I wrote and me.

* I really glad u said yes. However, I think we not get out of here alone. I think everyone will join me. They all love karaoke.* he thought and got a little sad by his own thought.

I was done after 10 minute, and we both agree that we were meeting downstairs about 20 minute.
When I got down were everyone ready, I look confused at them. “They all want to sing too” Yoseob look at me and smile. “u don’t mind?”
“No. No. this is great” I replied and smile at him.

We went to the karaoke shop. Yoseob and I walked hand in hand while skipping the whole way. We had fun, and talk about many things while laughed.

*Why are u and him so good friends? U are even holding his hand.* Junhyung thought while he was looking at us.

Kikki and Doo Joon had been a lot together, and we had catch them kissing, when they didn’t thought no one was looking.
They were the only pair here, besides Seungho and Jihyun, and I jealous of them. *I wish that I had a boyfriend too.* I thought while looking at them.
They were holding hands and talking together and giggling. * They are so cute together*

__________________________________________________
A/N:
I am slowly trying to make some pair, so what do u think about the pair till now? U like it?
I hope u like this chapter as well like they others^^

Comment please<3

-----------
Answer on comments:

Phani_Babee: I know... that is why i am looking for a beta readers... hehe... take it easy, it is not ur fault... i think it is the best for me.... of course i will uplod the story even if i don't have a beta readers, so don't worried^^

Ayaii:
i know... that will u soon know^^ i am glad u are loving it^^ hehe... u can have him ;-)

ime:
same here... i must search after their others name, i feel a little bad, since i have them in my story... maybe it will be him... who knows;-) that will u know soon^^