Chapter 8: the first school day with them?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 8: the first school day with them?

~ Monday~
Finally Monday came, and Kikki and I did stood up one hour before school started. MBLAQ and B2ST were nowhere to be found, and we didn’t have the time wonder so much about where they were.

We did eat breakfast together and make us ready for school, then the doorbell rang. * I wonder who it could be?* I thought while I were walking toward the door.
I open the door, and see it was Chung Lim on the other side.

“Good morning oppa” I said happily and give him a smile. “ Oppa? Good morning to u too. U seems really happy today” he replied and smile with a wink.
“yeah, I am” I replied. “Kikki are u ready?”
“Yeah.. I am coming.” she replied, and a little after we were on our way to school.

~At School~
When we came to school, did every girl we meet had a look weird when they saw us, like there were something wrong with us.
We didn’t care so much then about it, but when we got to our classroom it got worst. Our desk full with garbage, and everybody look angry at us for no reason.

“ Disgusting. Who did this?” I said when I look at my desk. Nobody answer, and Chung Lim did go toward our desk and garbage can with him.
He did clean our desk from garbage, and after that he went to get something to clean the dirt that was left and the smell away.

Kikki and I just stood there and look at our desk. *Who could have done this to us? What did we do wrong last week?* I thought while Chung Lim came in the door again with a bucket with water and soup.
“No Oppa. Let me do this. U have done enough already.” I said and took the bucket and rag from him. “Okey. Miko..” he replied me and look sad.

While I were cleaning my desk did the someone came in the classroom door. Everybody scream and wish they welcome back. I didn’t care who it was, and suddenly did one of the guys came done to me.
“What happen?” he said with a familiar voice, and I turn around. I got surprised to see who it was, and fall back over. “We must stop meeting like this. “ he said teases me, and gave me one of his wonderful smile.
“Yeah, we REALLY must stop meeting like this” I said while smile back, and stood up again.
“What happen here? Why are u clean ur desk?” Mir said while he came toward me with big eyes.
“Take it easy, Mir. It is nothing. I just felt like cleaning my desk.” I lie to him, and he buys it. I look at Chung Lim, he stood there looking at me with a worried and sad expressed on his face.
* What is wrong with Chung Lim? I have never seen he this way.* I wonder when I turn toward Joon and Mir again.

“Are u in this class’?” I ask, and Joon smile to me.
“Yeah. We are sorry for not telling u this.” he said. “No No. it is okey. I just wonder who this seat belong to since it had been empty the whole last week. And now I know at least who five of they belong to.” I said and smile.
“And the rest of the seat belongs to us” I heard an other familiar voice behind me.
I did turn around and saw B2ST. “Hey guys. So u are also in this class. How fun. We could now began better friends, right?” I said a, smiles toward B2ST, and Junhyung did just toward his desk without looking at me. *Why is he so cold toward me?* I wonder when Kikwang came toward me and gave me a hug.

I got really surprised by his action, and I were not the only one. The whole class look surprised and their look became even angrier toward me. “Good morning. Beautiful.” he said while he release the hug. “Good morning.” I said shyly and smile.
*Auw….. so cute* Kikwang thought when he saw me smile. ¨

Joon and the rest off MBLAQ just look angry at Kikwang after he had hug me, and I try to light air between them.

The teacher came in, and everyone rush to their desk, and the lesson started. The rest of the school day was okey. MBLAQ and B2ST were always surrender by girls, and Kikki, Chung Lim and I did have great time together.
Everywhere we went did I feel their killer look in my back. *Why do everybody hate me? What have I done wrong?* I keep question myself.

It was the last lesson today. It were English, my favourite suspect. I have always been good in English and other language. The teacher asks me if I could read the text we had in homework today. I stood up and read it. Everyone got surprised by my perfect English, and when I were done reading, my teacher congratulates me.
*Woow.. She is very good in English.* Junhyung thought when he were looking at me and smile.

I did look at Junhyung before I sat down at the seat. *did he smile?* I thought and pay attention toward the blackboard.

The lessen ended. Kikki, Chung Lim and I were on our way home.
“Oh. I forgot something in the class room. U guys just go ahead, I will caught up with u late.” Kikki said, while started to run back to the class room. “Okey.. See u later then” I shout after her.

Chung Lim and I did go in silent besides one another when he finally open his mount. “Miko. Will u go out with me?” he asks me, and I got surprised by his question, and stop walking. He did look at me with a worried face like he had done something wrong.
“I thought u will never ask me. Of course I will.” I replied and gave him a beautiful smile and a hug.

*So she is his girl. I will not let u get her, Chung Lim.” Junhyung thought when he was ear dropping me conversation with Chung Lim. He didn’t mean to hear our conversation, it just happened.

“Great. What about tomorrow?” Chung Lim ask happily, and smile with a wink that I love so much.
“Yeah. I think it will be fine” I replied. He smile and took my hand. We did walk rest of the way hand in hand.

*I will defiantly not give her up, Chung Lim. I will even fight with u to get her.* Junhyung thought while he did see us walking hand in hand.

___________________________________
A/N:
What do u think? Huh huh? It is good? I really hope I did get the picture right^^ I hope u understand the situation here^^
Bu anyway, please comment what u thing of it.

Ayaii okey^^ hey, ayaii... i hope u like chapter 7 and i hope u like this too^^

butterfly555: really? thanks^^ hehe that must u wait till the end^^