Chapter 21: after party, and my dreams came true?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 21: after party, and my dreams came true?

We were waiting to the show to end, when my dad enter the dress room were we all where. We look at him waiting for what he will say, and I felt nervous. Junhyung was hanging around my neck when my dad came to my and gave me a big hug.
“It was fantastic. The whole crowd like it and even the others entertainment like it too. U have made me so proud of u. We have been talking, and we have agreed that we will let u two continued performing like u always have wanted.” He said to me after release the hug.
I stood there in shock; I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Kikki gave Doo Joon a big kiss after have heard what Miko dad said. Her parents look confused at her and Doo Joon, and the same did Doo Joon at Kikki. She have to explain to her parents that she and Doo Joon were going out. They didn’t like the idea at first, but since they love each other, so much they let it go.

Yoseob run to me and gave me a big hug while jumping around with me like two children. He gave me a peek on the cheek, before Junhyung hug me from behind.
“Congratulations. I hope u get big in the future.” He said in my ear with a smile. When Hyunah came toward me to congratulate me, they both walk away to leave us alone. She gave me a big hug, while smiling a biggest and cutest smile ever.
After a little awhile was we on our way home to party.

~ At home ~
MBLAQ was busy fixing the house for the party. I walk up to the bathroom to take a quick shower before the guest came.
I was putting on me some make up when someone knock at the door, I when to see who it was. It was Yoseob; he was wearing a cute, but cool, outfit. The outfit really fit his personality.

“Aw. So cute u look.” I said while pitcher him softly on his cute cheek. He just smiles, and looks me from top to toe.
“Woow. U look so beautiful, Miko.” He said with a cute smile. I smile back.
“Are u soon done?” He said while walking in the room looking around to see it was someone else here, and it wasn’t.
* Yeah, I got here first, it will be hard now to compete with Junhyung when I know him love her so much.* Yoseob thought when he remember the day Hyunah got him walking out from Miko’s room. He didn’t mean to overhear the conversation, it just happened.
“Yeah, I only have to put on the last finished on my make up, and then I am ready.” I replied with a smile. Yoseob look shyly at me, and I begin to wonder why act like that.
“Miko, does u wanna be mine date for the party?” He asks and his cheek turns red. I walk toward him after finished my makeup. He was sitting at my bed, looking at me with cute, shy look.
I walk toward him, and gave him a peek on the cheek. “Of course I will.” I replied. He gave me a big smile and stand up. He hugs me so I could see how happy he was.

When I was done, we walk done to they others. They were all busy talking about the show, when we heard the doorbell ring.
“ I will see who it is.” I said to them others who were looking at Yoseob and me. * woow. U look beautiful, Miko.* Junhyung thought when he saw me.

I open the door, and saw the girls and Chung Lim busy talking together. I welcome they in, and we walk in to the living room where they others where.

=========================

Kim young mi’s pov:

I was standing outside a big beautiful house with them others beside door. We were talking about the concert when a handsome guy came toward us. He smile and introduce himself to us, and the shy girl Sunny was turning away when he was talking. We were talking to him when the door opens. There stood the beautiful girl from the concert.
She was wearing a light pink dress that fit her really well. She smiles to us, and welcome us in. She was leading us to the living room there they guys and girls was.
I was looking around if I saw him, then I finally saw him was he walking toward me. He has a beautiful smile on his face, and gave me a hug. I hug him shyly back.
“Awww. So cute u look today, boo.” He said and gave me a peek on the cheek after release me from the hug. I blushed by his act.
“This is mine girlfriend Kim Young Mi, everyone. And if someone is flirting with her, I wouldn’t go easy one u.” He said and introduces me to everyone. I stood shy beside him with his arm around my shoulder.
“So this is the girl u want to introduce me too, and have lighting up ur day.” The girl from earlier said. “ I am Minawa Kumiko, but u can call me Miko like everyone else.” She said with a smile. She was so beautiful, I was wondering why Joon haven’t fall for her then me, but I was glad he picks me.

Joon was leading me to the couch, when I came on that my best friend Rini was with me. I walk to her, and drag her after me.
“This is mine best friend Rini.” I introduced her to everyone. She said hey and bow. We were sitting in the couch with Joon and his friend. I could she that almost everyone has girlfriend, except Thunder, G.O, Kikwang, Yoseob, Junhyung and the guy form earlier, but they were busy flirting with they others girls.

The music started and Joon drag me on the dance floor. We were dancing and having fun, I didn’t regret meeting him that night in the rain, ever since that day, everything have been wonderful.

=============
Sunny’s pov:

I could see that everyone was talking to someone, and I even envy Young mi for being with Joon. I wish I had someone that loves me as he did; I was secretly looking at them, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look around and find Miko standing there with the most beautiful smile ever.
“ U are going to get someone to night, and I will help u to find someone…” She whispers in my ears. I look at her shyly, and felt my cheek turn red. * Why is she so nice to me? She is so beautiful, and she could get any one to be her friend, and still she pick the shy me.* I thought while she giggle a little by my cute behaviour. She and I walk toward Yoseob and Junhyung who was talking about the dance moves that could have done better. They look at us, and I got shy when Junhyung eyes meet mine, and turn away.

I have had a little crush on him for a while and I have never dare to talk to him about it.
Miko saw my behaviour, and ask them if they want to dance with us. I end up with dancing with Junhyung, since Yoseob have already ask Miko to be his dated for tonight.
We were dancing together and I was so shy to move right, and when I look at Junhyung, he had the beautiful smile on his face I never had seen. I almost faint right there.
I have been going in same class like him in one year and I have never seen him smile like that. We were still dancing when the doorbell ring. Junhyung and Miko did go to see who it was, and they leave me alone with Yoseob.

He came toward me, and smile. “So u like Junhyung?” he said, and looks curious at me. I got shock by his question, and blushed as well. He just laughs a little, and I look up at him. “So I am right? U like him?” He said when I look at him.
I just nod, and him smile even bigger. “That is good; I will help u to get him to night. So don’t be afraid, and Miko knows that to for the information.” He said, and I nod.
I was so embarrassed by the words he said, and we did talk a little more just waiting for Junhyung and Miko come back.

===============================
Miko’s pov:

I was dancing with Yoseob, when I saw, that Sunny blushed each time she looks at Junhyung. “ I think Sunny like Junhyung.” I said out in the blue. Yoseob saw first on me, then on those two dancing. “ I think the same.” he said whit his cute smile.
We was dancing and had it fun, when the doorbell suddenly rings, I said to Yoseob I am going to see who it was. Junhyung and I walk toward the door and open it. It stood eight people looking at us with a smile. One girl and seven guys.

Junhyung greeted the guys as if he knows them; I just stood there looking at them. I invited them in, and the girl walk straight in the living room there they others were.
I stood there looking at Junhyung, and the seven unknown guys. “So who is this beautiful girl?” the most though looking one ask Junhyung. He introduces me to them.
The guy walks toward me with a big smile on his face. I just look at his handsome face, and I almost melt in his chocolate brown eyes. His blond, almost white, hair makes him even more handsome. He stood only a few cm from me, when he gave me the biggest smile as if he knows what I was thinking about him already.

He band down to me and our face now was only a few cm from each other. We just stood there looking at each others, when he meets my lips.
He put his arms around me waist and drag me closer to him. His kiss began deeper, and I only accept his thong in my mouth. We stood there for one or two minute, when some came to the door sees me kissing the stranger guy.
He misses his glass with his drink, and the same did the girl beside him too. Everyone around us look shocked at us.
We finally release the kiss, when I saw at those two standing looking at me, as if I was a rat or something.

__________________________________________________________________
A/N:
Jurika (young mi) and Joon time^^ know do Miko knows who the girl who light up Joon’s life after she break it.
Sunny’s time with Junhyung. Sunny is not from snsd, but a fan fiction girl a friend or should I say sister have requested^^

A new girl have came in the story, and seven new guys, can u guess who it is? If u can’t u will get to know it in the next chapter^^
Auch, Miko is cheated on Yoseob, or are she? What happened between them u will know next chapter^^

====

Comments replied:

SGheart:
hehehe... he will get a gril, but i don't want to tell if it is miko or someone else^^
thanks u so much ur support<3
u are welcome^^