Chapter 15: Karaoke bar and a party?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 15: Karaoke bar and a party?

We arrived the karaoke bar, and order a room enough for 13 people. We went strait to the room, when we got it.
Yoseob and Kikwang was the first one to take the microphone, and they sang “love like this” by SS501. Kikki and I could the whole dancer routine, so we dance besides them. It was so fun, and when we were done we all four laughed and congratulate one another.

Next up were Junhyung and Joon. They took “observation” by GOD. I had never heard that song before, and I really like this song. It was so funny song, and the MV was so funny. It was an old song, but I like it so much that I thought that I must have it on my Mp3.

When they were done, the next pair was out. It was Joon and Mir, and then it continued. We did make a great show, and everybody got a little tired. Everyone sat down in the couch. They were all a little tired, and wanted to go home. We had been her for a hour.

Yoseob sat next to me, and suddenly look at me. “You haven’t sung yet, and the same for u Kikki.” he said and everyone turn their heads toward us two.
It looks like it was our tour. I got a little nervous. I am not use to sing in front of people, but if I am going to be a singer. I look nervous at Yoseob.
“Come on. Pick a song. It isn’t hard” Joon said and gave me the microphone.

Kikki and I stand up, and pick “I don’t care” by 2NE1. I love that song, and was glad Kikki agree to sing that song.
When we begin to sing, did the guys get a real surprise. They didn’t accept that we could sing that well. While we were singing did Yoseob and Doo Joon dance besides us. It was so fun, and I enjoy singing in front my friends. *I really hope my wish gets true one day* I thought when I sang the song.

When we were done singing, come they toward us, and congratulate us. Yoseob thrown his arm around my neck and gave me a big hug whiles he was saying: “Wow. U are a great dancer, and even a great singer.” I hugged him back, and we stood like that for a while.
* U smell so nice* Yoseob thought while he was hugging u tighter.

We release from each other. We stood there looking each other eyes until Kikwang came and gave me a hug from behind. He looked at Yoseob and show him his tongue.
“Hey. What about u two became a girl group?” Dongwoon said, and Junhyung clap him in his back head.
“It is not that easy” I said and became a little sad. I had tried all this years to convince my dad and mom that I want to try singing, but they don’t let me try..

“Where did u learn to sing and dance like that?” Kikwang asked us. “I am Park Jungmin’s from SS501 little sister, and he had learned us to sing. We have both learned to dance by our self, and Miko are even a good dj.” Kikki explain.
“Oh really? U Park Jungmin’s little sister?” Doo Joon look surprised at Kikki. “that have u not told me yet“ he look a little sad on Kikki, and Kikki only smile and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Yeah, I am.” she smile.

“And u a dj? What is up with that?” Junhyung asked me. I only look weird on him.“ I have got a dj- set from my dad in Xmas gift one year. And after that did I take some lesson. So I practice all by my self until one day, a club needed a dj, and I sign up for the job. And I performed a little song for they and they accepted me. So I got a job at the club, and later I become on of the famous dj around that area.” I explain to him while everybody’s eyes got bigger and bigger for each word I said. I couldn’t stop laughing at them, they look so funny after I had explain everything to them.

“What are u laughter about?” Mir said and looks confused at me. “I am laughed off u guys, u should have seen yourself when I explain my dj career to u” I laughed. Everybody started to laughed with me.

We sang some more, and when we were done did we went out to eat dinner.

Later that day, when we got home. I went up to my room, and turn on my self-phone. I got two mails, one from my dad and one from Chung Lim.
I read the mail from my dad first. It was about he want to eat dinner with me on Wednesday. I replied him, that I would love to eat dinner with him and mom.

Then I open the mail form Chung Lim. It stood: ~Why does u avoid me? Can’t we talk? I can explain everything to u.~ I sat down looking at the mail when Mir came in the door.

“What are u looking at? Are u okey?” he asked me with a worried voice when he saw how sad I look.
“ Oh. It is nothing.” I lie too him. He just looks at me, and I smile to him to try too convincing him that it was nothing.
“Okay then. Does u want to look at the star with me?” he asked and smile. “Of course I will.” I repaid and smile.

We went up on the roof; there it stood an astronomical telescope on the roof. We walk to the astronomical telescope, and look through it.
Mir look first at star, then he show me some star when he told me about each star he knows about. It did finally got up for me that he is a very smart guy under the wild one he is all the time.

I look at him when he talk and point at a star and started to tell about it. * He is very handsome. Why haven’t I notice it before?* I thought while I look at him and smile.
He turns his look at me. Our eyes meet, and I look away. *Why do my heart beat so fast?* he thought when he look at me.

We look through the telescope a little more. After we had seen enough thought the telescope, did we lay at the ground and look up at the stars while talking about normal stuff. We laughed and had it fun until we both just stared at the stars.

We laid like this for a while. I turn my head to Mir and look at him, and he did do the same. Our eyes meet again, and I turn away.
“Miko?” he said and looks up at the star again. “Yeah?” I replied.
“Do-oo u want to go out with me?” he asked and stuttering. His face got red.
“Huh?” I replied, and cannot believe what I heard. “Do-oo u want to go out with me?” he ask again and stuttering.
I turned my face at him. I could see how nervous he was.
* What should I say? I can’t say no to him. He looks so nervous.* I thought while looking up at the star again.
“Of course I will” I replied him. He got really happy that he jump up and scream yes. All I could do was smile and laugh off him.
*I hope our date will turn out great, and it not will ruin our friendship.* I thought while looking at him jumping around in happiness.

We were a little longer up at roof before we went down to our. We both said good night and go to our room.

I fall in my bad, and slowly fall asleep. It has been a hard day, but also a funny one.

__________________________________
A/N:
I am so sorry for uploading so late. I have been so busy with school and everything. Now I am on a vacation, so I will try to write the story finished so I can only upload it to u guys.
I really hope u like this chapter like the others^^
What about a little game at the same time who do u think Kumiko will end up with? Chung Lim? Joon? Junhyung? Mir? Kikwang? Or Yoseob?
Who do u think it is?

Comment <3

comment replay:
ime: hehe... i know^^ i think they two are so cute together^^ lol.... hehe... thanks, i hope the same... i havn't find one yet... but i hope i will soon find one^^
thanks u so much for the support, unni<3

Ayaii:
hehe... I thought it would be a good surprise^^ hehe.. i know. thanks u so much, i am so glad u think so...
thanks u so much for the support, Ayaii<3