Chapter 13: maybe he is not the right one?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 13: maybe he is not the right one?

I wake up and remember the mail I got form Chung Lim last night. I decided that I was going to avoid him today, because I don’t want to hear his explanation for what happen yesterday.
* Who is she? Why did she kiss him? Is he just playing with me? It hurt me so much.* I thought while I got ready for school.

I walk down in deep thoughts when I bumped into someone on the last step on stairs, and we both fall down. I forward and he backward. We landed upon one anther, and everyone came to see what the noise was. They saw Junhyung and I kissed.
I stand up and brush my clothes clean, and avoid looking at him. But couldn’t, he has an armless shirt on, and a smile on his face I never had seen before.
*He looks really handsome and cute when he smiles. He should smile often* I thought while he got up.

*Woow u must really be tired or are there something that bother u since u didn’t notice were u went, but u look really beautiful today, Miko.* Junhyung thought while looking at me.

“U were supposed to go wake Miko up, not make her fall upon u and KISS HER.” Kikwang said and clap Junhyung on backhead. Yoseob came running toward me.
“Are u okey? U are well not hurt anywhere?” He said and looks worried, and gave Junhyung an angry look. “I am fine. Thanks.” I said and look at him and gave him one of my best smiles.
*Aw so cute he is. He is even cute when he is worried* I thought and follow Yoseob in the kitchen there breakfast was waiting for us.

“Lady first” Joon said and make way for Kikki and me. “Thanks” we said and take one choir out and sat down.
We all eat breakfast together, and later did we all walk to school together. Everything were find on school except that everyone look at us with big eyes, like there were something wrong with the way we look, but we don’t care.

*Why did u look so sad when u came down the stairs?* Mir thought when he look secretly at me while we were walking to the classroom.

I did avoid Chung Lim the whole day, and it was somewhat easy, because I did spend my time with Kikki, the Guys and 4 minute.

We did get a project work in the last class there we had one week to do it. The teacher had picked everyone a partner. We could work up to four people in one group, nothing more.
I did get partnership with Yoseob, and Kikki with Kikwang. Mir with Junhyung, Joon with Hyunseung, Doo Joon with Byunghee, Dongwoon with Cheondung, Seungho with Chung Lim.

Yoseob and I begin to think about what we want to work with, since it was history we had, did we talk about something about Korean old history could be the right project for us.
When we were talking and wrote down some off the ideas we had, did Mir and Junhyung came toward us.

“U two don’t mind if we work together?” Mir asked and looks at both of us. I looked at Yoseob and him on me.
“Of course we don’t. Do u two have any idea about what we can have about?” Yoseob answer whit a smile. Then did they sit down and we all begin talking about what we have already, and agree one something that could be a good project.

The school bell ring for last time and I took my bag and walk out the door when Yoseob came running after me. He took my wrist and started to run. I follow and begin to wonder what he what and where he is leading us.

“Yoseob, where are we going?” I asked him when we finally slow down the speed. He answers me. We end up walking hand by hand to an amusement park. Then he turns toward me. “U look so down today, so I thought we could do something fun together to cheer u up.” he said and smile to me. “Omo. I did. I am sorry if I make u worried, and thanks. I will love to do something fun with u.” I said and replied him a smile back.
* At least I can keep my mind on something else then Chung Lim* I thought while we were going hand in hand.

Everybody around us looked at us and whispers that we look like a cute couple, and we heard that and got a little shy. We had a great time together.
We went in the hunter house and many other roundabouts. Thanks to him a totally forgot the time and everything else.
I really like being around him, he make me so happy. We begin to get hungry, so we went to find a place where we could eat, but before we did do that we went take some photos together. We share it in half so he could get some and I some.
*aw… so cute we look together, and I am glad that u smile all the time* Yoseob thought while looking at the photos we had taking.

We find a nice place to eat and we had a great conversation between us. We both laughed and smile all the time. When the clock begins to approach 20.00, did we both think it were time to go home.
*They other begin well to wonder where we are* I thought while walking beside Yoseob.

We both were holding hands while playing around. When we got home, he kiss me on the cheek before we went in. I got red and couldn’t look him in the eyes afterward.
We went in and everyone were sitting in the couch watching a show. We two join them, and the rest of the night we did look secretly on one anther and each time our eyes meet, we look away..

I lay in bed thinking about Chung Lim, Yoseob and Junhyung. *Three guys who like me? That has never happen to me before. On the other hand, do Junhyung like me? I don’t know. The whole situation makes me confused. Is Chung Lim the right guy or not? Maybe Yoseob is the one? I really like to be around him, and he is so cute and funny. And when I think after Kikwang has been really nice to me too.* I thought while I slowly fall asleep.

____________________
A/N:
OH YEAH… a new chapter is done. I really like this one, I really do.. I hope u do the same.

Comment please<3

---------
answer on comments:

Phani_Babee: Mine too^^ love her<3 she is so cool, and a great dancer.. to tell u the true, me too. I must search up they others names..

ime: 4MINUTE has five members, and I haven't forget about MBLAQ ;-) what Chung Lim wants to tell her must u wait till later to know^^
tell to her!