Chapter 22: An misunderstanding, and a new heartb

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 22: An misunderstanding, and a new heartbeat?

He put his arms around me waist and drag me closer to him. His kiss began deeper, and I only accept his thong in my mouth. We stood there for one or two minute, when some came to the door sees me kissing the stranger guy.
He misses his glass with his drink, and the same did the girl beside him too. Everyone around us look shocked at us.
We finally release the kiss, when I saw at those two standing looking at me, as if I were a rat or something.

I just look at him with big eyes, when I finally notice what I have done. I have kissed a stranger, a guy I didn‘t know who was. I look at the guy I have been kissing, he only look at me with a big smile. I got so mad for him take avenge of me.
I smack him in the face and walk toward Yoseob who was running up stairs, when I was coming toward him. I run after him, and catch him before he was entering his room. I drag him in a hug, and hold him so thigh as if he was leaving me for good. He hugs me back, and I could feel he was crying..
I release the hug, and look at his crying face. I felt terrible for what I have done.

I have hurt the one I love so much, the same way Chung Lim did to me… I just look straight in his crying eyes, and kiss him light on his lips. I dry his tears away, and gave him a weak smile when he looks at me. I did not know what to do; I just try to comfort him as Kikki did….
We stand like this forever until he was done cry. I was holding him close to me, and could feel how wet my dress got from his tears.

==============================
Junhuyng’s pov:

I was looking at Eli kiss Miko straight in front of me; I got so surprised and mad at the same time that I couldn’t move.
When they finally realise from each other, got I relief, but in the corner of my eyes did I see Yoseob with that girl Sunny I was dancing with earlier. He looks so hurt and surprised by what he has seen. I turn my head toward him, and look his sad face, when I suddenly heard a “Smack”..
I turn my head to the sound and saw Eli was holding his hand on his cheek, and Miko look so mad. She was turning toward Yoseob, when he started running from the scene with her after him.
I just stood there looking at them leaving the hallway, when I look at Eli. I did really not understand why he did it. He didn’t even know her, and still he kisses her like that on their first meeting.
He looks at me with a smile, and I could feel how angry I get from seeing him smile like that after kissing her. It was as if he had wined something big, and couldn’t hide how happy he was.

I walk up to him, and look him dead in the eyes. “What the hell were u thinking?” I said angry, and try to hold myself back from hitting him straight in the smiling face. He just look at me like he have done nothing wrong, and then I couldn’t hold back my anger any more.

I punch him straight in the face so he fall backward, the same place where Miko slap him, and was going to punch again when the rest of U-KISS member came to stop us to make a bigger scene then it already was.
I shack of their hands that were holding me back and walk away. I walk trough the crowd who was look at us.
I walk up to the roof to get some fresh air, and sat down looking at the stars when I felt a jacket on my shoulder.

===========================

Sunny’s pov:

Yoseob and I were looking for Junhyung and Miko when we saw the scene. I look shocked at her, I have never believed that from her, and I could feel how hurt Yoseob was. He looks at her with sad eyes, he was trying to keep himself from crying in front this entire strange people, and I just look at him and Miko. I wish I could do something, and understand what was going on.

Suddenly did I hear a smack and saw Yoseob was running away from here with Miko after him. Everything happened so fast, and I look at the guy Miko have been kissing. He had the biggest smile on him, and a little after was Junhyung on him.
Everything happened so fast that I only could do was putting my hands in front my mouth for keeping me from screaming aloud.
The others guest came to see what all the noise what about, and then I felt Junhyung shoulder push me aside.
I stood there looking at him walking up the stair, and I wonder where he was going. I took his jacket with me in case he was walking up to the roof to get some fresh air, and like I guessed he did.

He must have been very angry since he didn’t notice me came after him. I saw him sitting on the ground looking at the stars. I walk toward him and lay his jacket on his shoulder so he was not getting cold.
He look at me after I have put the jacket on him, his face was confused and angry at the same time. He look at me like he was waiting for an answer for me follow him.

I just sat down next to him, and I could feel that he was looking at me. I turn my head toward him and smile. He look even more confused now, then before.
He just gave me a weak smile while turning away. * aww. So cute he is, when he smiles* I thought when I saw his weak smile.

We were sitting like this for a while, when I stated to freeze. It looks like Junhyung notice it, sat close to me, and put his arms around me to keep me warm. I blushed by his action.

“Why did u follow me up here? And only to a jacket for me and not for u too?” he ask me with his beautiful voice I love so much. I just look at him, and wonder self why I did it.
“ I really don’t know why I follow u, it just happened.” I said shyly, and he looks at me pink cheek and stared to laugh. I look confused at him, and really did understand why he was laughing. * do I have something in my face since he begins to laughed after looking at me* I thought when I just looking at him confused.

“What are u laughing about?” I ask him confused. He begins to cry, because he was laughing so hard.
“It is really nothing.. I am so sorry for making u so confused.” he aid after a little later. Now he was drying away his tears and looks much happier then when I came up.
“It just everything is so stupid that is something I can really laughed about.” he said with a smile while looking at me.
My cheeks got pink again, and look away. “so u are a food friend to Miko, right?” he said to try to started a conversation with me, and I just nod.

It became an awkward silent between us. “ I think I am going back down,” I said, and stand up. He look at me when I stood up, his face was so handsome that I almost couldn’t look at him. Unexpectedly, I bend down and kiss him light on the lips.
“I really like u.” I said straight after kissing him. I run away in shame of what I already have done.

==================

Junhyung’s pov:

I felt her lips on mine after she had stood up, I look confused at her when she back off.
“ I really like u.” I heard her say after the kiss, I stood up and look at her running away in shame.
* BABO* I thought for myself and smile. * She is really cute, why haven’t I notice that before?* I thought, and knew that answer already. Minawa Kumiko has been on my mind for some moth now, and I haven’t notice anything around me when I near her.

Now that I know that she like Yoseob, it will be easy for me to leave her alone. My heart where beating like hell after that little kiss with Sunny, and I only thought of her.
I walk down and find her talking to Eli. I look at her for a while, before I went toward her.

* I am going to see if I am can get her to be mine tonight. In addition, I really hope no one else has eyes on her like me… why is my heart beating so fast when I look at her?* I thought while I find a cup with soda.
* I am I already in love with some one else already? Why do I have these thoughts?* I thought while looking jealous at her and Eli..

==================
Mir’ s pov:

I walk up to Jiyoon to ask her if she want to dance, and she said yes. The rest of the night was we talking and flirting around until I finally gain enough cured to ask her out on a date, and got a yes.
I was so happy that I kiss her on lips without notice. I was kissing these soft lips I have waiting for. It have been two weeks since I got interested in her, and I told Miko about it. She understands me, and wants to help me with her.
She was kissing me back, and the kiss get deeper for each minute, and I felt like I was the lucky man on earth right now. We release from each other, and both were shy about what was just happing.
We stood like this for a minute, before we went on the dance floor together.

_____________________________________________
A/N:
This is sunny and Junhyung’ s time again, and the chapter is almost only about them…. I feel terrible for not make the others girl apart in this chapter, but I will make it better^^

====

Comments replied: