Chapter 6: B2ST and MBLAQ is friends?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 6: B2ST and MBLAQ is friends?

“ Don’t mind him, I am Yoon Doo Joon. Nice to meet u. I am the leader of B2ST.”
“B2ST? “ I stood there like a question. They all look shocked at me, and were speechless… they have never meet someone that doesn’t know how they are.

“U are well kidding , right” the Cutie said and came toward me. “ No, I don’t.”
“ Wow. U are the first person I know how doesn’t know us” the one with Thai looks said. “ I guess I am.” I said and started to fell awkward.
“ It is okey.” Doo Joon said. “ We could just introduce us to u then. I am Yoon Doojoon, like I said a little earlier. I am the leader. Nice to meet u.”
“Yeah that was a good idea, Doo Joon. I am Jang Hyunseung.” the pretty one said. “ I am Son Dongwoon, and I am the maknae in this group.” the Thai looking guy said while he bow.
“ I am Lee Kikwang, and if iu need a shoulder to cry on u can come to me.” he said, while he did smile and kiss mine hand. I just stood there and look at him like I had frozen. *Nobody has done that to me before.* I thought while the next guy came toward me and push Kikwang away.
“ Is that all u came up with, Kikwang” the most manly guy with a strong aura said . “I am Yong Junhyung, beauty.” He said.
* She is really pretty and cute. I think I will make her my new girlfriend. She is just too perfect to my taste.* Junhyung thought while looking Miko straight in her eyes.
*I couldn’t move my eyes from him- it is like there is something strong about him that make me attracted to him.* I thought while looking back at him.
“Okey, that is enough Junhyung” Doojoon said, and Junhyung release his eyes from mine. “ Hey. I’m Yang Yoseob… nice to meet u again.. Sorry about last time.” he said while he was smiling and give me a peace sign. * woow.. He is really cute.* I thought before I answer him.

“Oh that… it is okey… It was mine fault to, I could have seen better where I were going.” I said and smile shyly to him.
“ Hey. Guys I am Minawa Kumiko, but U guys already know that. Anyway nice to meet u all.” I introduce myself, and then it was Kikki turn.
Before we said goodbye, did we make an appointment when they are could move in to my house with them stuff and all..

When they have go did my dad says he has another surprise to me.. *I wonder what that could be this time.* I thought while we went to the dance studio. When we were enter the room did I see the guys from earlier.

“Hey again” Chung Lim said to them, and the guy with dark circle around his eyes said: “Hey, Chung Lim. It looks like we are going to meet one another a lot today.” And they all laughed about this little joke.
“ This is Miko and Kikki from earlier, u do well remember them?” Chung Lim introduce us to them. “ Of course I do remember the beautiful dancer” the guy who help me up earlier and he look at me and smile. I smile shyly back at him, and then my dad interrupted us.
* woow so cute* he thought and still keep looking at me in secret.
“Hey guys. I am Minawa Kazuki the owner of this company and the father to Miko.” he introduces him self, and continue. “I hope u like the dance studio we did fix to u. But lets now get down to business.”
“Yeah. Good idea” they said.

“Miko, this is MBLAQ, and they are going to live in the same house as u for some weeks till their apartment is fixed. And can u guys introduce urself to her. She is not so familiar with u guys or other famous stars in Korean.” He said to them and me. I look shocked at him. * Is I am going to live to ELEVEN HOTTIES I don’t know who is, and do he trust them so much that he let they stay in the same house as his own daughter? He got to be kidding, right? At lest I am glad that I live with Kikki too, or else will I am not make it.* I thought when one of them came toward me.

“ Hey. I am Park SangHyun, but u can call me Cheondung. Nice to meet u” the cute guy with small face said. “ OH so cute” the other member .
“I am Bang Chulyong, but better know as Mir. I am the maknae in this group. Nice to meet u” the guy with husky voice said while bow. * He is handsome* I though for myself.
“I am Yang Seungho, and I am the leader of this group. U are very beautiful so u know.” the guys with dark circle around his eyes said and bow. “thanks” I replied.
“ Hello. I am Jung Byunghee. Nice to meet u” the guy with Charming facial hair said.
And at last the guy from earlier who help me did introduce himself: “Hi. I am Lee Joon. Nice to meet u, Beautiful dancer.”

After we all introduce one another, we talk a little before we did make an appointment when they can move in.
I didn’t like the idea living with eleven guys all by myself, and Kikki thought the same. We both thing it were a little scary to thing about, but we decide that we will do the best out of it.

~ Next day ~
We did go early home yesterday to clean the house so MBLAQ and B2ST could move in, and Chung Lim did help to. I were very glad I could be the whole day with Chung Lim. I enjoy it very much.

He did came early on Sunday, so he could help us with the last few things that must be done before they could move in. We did had a great time together, and suddenly the doorbell ring.
“ I wonder who that could be” Kikki said, and did go to open the door. Then she got a surprised, it was MBLAQ who was standing on the other side of the door. We had totally forgot the time, so Kikki did welcome them in. They came in with their bags, and I show them were their’s room. After that they did pack out their things, and go around the big house likes Kikki and I did when we did came here.

A little later did B2ST came, and we did wish them in, and show them their’s room, so they could pack their things out. We did make a deal that we meet in the living room when they were down.

We did go down to the living room and find MBLAQ waiting for us. We did talk and had it fun till B2ST came.
It was like the room freeze, no one was moving or said something. It did begin to be an awkward silent, and the did Chung Lim whisper in my ear: “ I forgot to tell u this. they are not friends..”
“WHAT?” I shout and did break the awkwardness silent who was in the room , and look at Chung Lim with big eyes. Everybody did turn to look at me..
*how will this turn out? They are not friends. How could dad do this to me? At least I am glad that MBLAQ are only going to live here to their apartment is fixed.*

______________________
A new surprised, I am really happy about this chapter. I really like it, and I hope u do the same.
I thought it will be a good idea that MBLAQ and B2ST were rival on stage and off stage.

Please comment<3