Chapter 5: B2ST? Who are they?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 5: B2ST? Who are they?

We were on out way to dads office, did I remember dad and I talk about yesterday. So did ask him about it.

“ Dad, what was the news u want to tell me?” I ask carefully.
“Oh that. That must u wait till we arrived at my office.” he to me with a smile.
“ Oh…. Come on dad. Tell me. U know that I hate to wait. “I begged my dad to tell me.
“ hehehe. I know that sweety, but I think u must wait this time.” my dad teasing me…
“Dad.. Why? “ I say and try to make puppy eyes to my dad, and he didn’t fell for it. He is the only one who doesn’t fall for my puppy eyes. I wonder why?
“ Oh so cute.. U really looks like ur mom.“ he teases me again and nip my cheek carefully..
“ I know” I said and pouted.
“ Don’t worry. I know u will like the news” he said just to tease me..
* What is the news since he can’t say it now. I really wonder about it…. Oh I hate to wait.* I thought while looking out the window.

~ Dad’s office~
When we arrived at the office, did my dad goes first in and then follow Kikki, Chung Lim and I. When I came in I saw six guys sat down chatting and didn’t notice us when we enter the room.
* who are they? Are they those who want talk to my dad.* I thought.

Kikki, Chung Lim and I did just stand at the door waiting for my dad to start talking.
“Welcome, u guys must be B2ST? Nice to meet u guys.. I am Minawa Kazuki.” My dad introduces him self.
“ Yeh, we are B2ST. Nice to meet u” they did said in chorus. My dad smile, and then ask them: “ U know why u are here right?”
“ Yeh. It is something about our new house, right?” one said.
“ Yes that is right. It has been talking about u guys don’t have a place to live yet, and I have a house that u can live in, but it is a problem…” he said and turn his head to me.
* why are he looking at me? WAIT….DON’T TELL ME THAT THEY ARE LIVING WITH ME…* I thought and got surprised by mine own thought.

“ Let my introduce too u my daughter and her friend. This is Kumiko, my daughter. “ He said and pointed at me. “ and this is Kikki and Chung Lim”. They all turn around and finally did notice us, I did bow and when I got up again, I got surprised.
“OH IT IS U” I and the cute, blond guy earlier this week said choruses while we pointed at one another.

My dad did also got surprised by ur reactions: “Do u know one another?”
“ ehh. No.. we don’t.. or we kind of do” I answer shyly. *Is he one of them?* I thought and look at him.
“ Okey. I will now tell u the news u have been waiting for. The news is that u, Kikki and B2ST are gonna to live together. “my dad said. “WHAT are u saying? Did I heard right that I am gonna to live with this guys? U got to be kidding with me.” I said angry and surprised at him. “ No sweetie. I am not kidding. U heard right. U are gonna to share ur house with them” he said.

One of the guy did came to me and said: “ Hey. I am Lee Kikwang. And I am looking foreword to live with u.” he held out his hand ,and and give me a beautiful smile and a winks like the guy earlier.
*wow.. She is Hot* Kiwang thought will he stood there looking at Miko.
“Hey. Miko here” I replied and took his hand..
*He kind of remind me of Bi Rain, Woow he is HOT.* I thought while I were looking at him.
Then one other guys came toward me, and push Kikwang away. And we release the ur hands form one another. “ Don’t mind him, I am Yoon Doo Joon. Nice to meet u. I am the leader of B2ST.”
“B2ST? “ I stood there like a question. They all look shocked at me, and were speechless… they have never meet someone that doesn’t know how they are.

__________________________________
I really hope u like the surprised I did make for u^^ I thought Kikki and Miko living together with B2ST would be a good idea^^
I really hope u like it.

Please comment<3