Chapter 18: my biggest dream may come true?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 18: my biggest dream may come true?

A whole week went since MBLAQ move out. The house felt empty and big without them, and B2ST got busy practice a new song, even 4minute were busy.. Kikki and I spend long hours by our self in this big, lonely house. We didn’t do anything special.

Joon and I have got back to normal, or almost back to normal. It was some awkwardness between us, but that was all. He looks happier now then before he asks me to be his girl. I begin slowly to wonder if there is a reason for his happiness, but did ask him.
However, I was really glad he was much better now then when he move out.

Saturday did Kikki and I watching a new star king show together, when B2ST came in the door.
“Hey. Kikki. It is someone outside for u? He said he is ur big brother.” Kikwang said to Kikki, while he sat down next to my in the couch.

=======
Kikki’s pov:
I went out and find a high, light brown hair guy with a beautiful smile, and he look really familiar.
“Hey, sis. How have u been?” He said and smile.” Jungmin oppa.” I shout out, run toward him, and gave him a big bear hug.
“Are u not going to introduce us to ur sister, Jungmin?” a guy with black short hair said and smile to me. “ Oh yeah. This is my sister Park Erika, but she hate her name, so u can call her Kikki.” he said to them, and he turn to me. “This is mine friends and the rest of SS501.” he said and smile.

“Hello, nice to meet u” I said and bow. “Come in.” they came in and enter the living room where we other were.
“Miko, my brother is here with the rest of SS501.” I said, and turn Miko’s head to look at them.
“Come here and give me a hug, Miko.” Jungmin said and open his arms, and Miko stand up and go toward his arms. “Hello. Long time since last time I saw u.” She said when she hugs him. * Aww… so cute* I thought when I saw them together… *they have always been like brothers and sisters. He is like the big brother she never had, and I am so glad that she considers him like that.. It must be hard for her to not have any siblings like me.* I thought and look at the guys who is looking at Miko and Jungmin.

Kikki’s pov end
==========================
Miko’s pov:

“What do bring u here?” Kikki said, and look curios at him. “I am here because I want to see my little sister that I haven’t seen for a while now. I miss u so” he said while hugging her childish.
“Come on. That is maybe be a reason for u coming here, but I know u. it has to be something else.” I said a clap him on the shoulder.
“U does have so right, Miko. I am here for something else too.” he said and even smile bigger. “What is this then?” Kikki said.

“I have now talked to ur parents Kumiko, and they will let Kikki and u perform on a stage in front of may people, and if the show turns out great will ur parent reconsider ur dream about being a singer and a dancer. U two are going to perform on Music core in one week from now, so u only have one week to practice the routine, find a song, and make a show. We have fixed everything else, so now is it only up to u Miko to show ur dad what u are good for, and that u really want this….I know u can do it, and u have Kikki to help u.” he said and smile.
I couldn’t believe what I were hearing. I stood there with my mouth wide open. * IT CANNOT BE TRUE….. IT CANNOT BE TRUE.* I thought when Kikki push me a little in the side.

“U are well kidding, right?” I said after coming back down to earth. “No, I don’t kidding, Miko.” he smile, and I just jumped like a little kid that have got his biggest wish. Everybody were laughed of mine childish reaction, but I don’t care. It felt like I were in heaven.

SS501 stayed a little longer before they must go. I went early to bed that night, because tomorrow will be a hard day. Kikki and I must find out what we are going to show them. Park Jungmin have fixed it so we don’t have to go to school for a week, and that make me really happy.

I wake up early the next day, and Kikki and I was out the house before the clock was 7.00 am. B2ST were still in the house when we went, so I ask Doo Joon to make sure that the house were closed before they went out.

I take with me all the songs I have made, and lyric I have written. Kikki and I have work together sometimes, and make many songs. Some of them was good and so was really bad, but anyway I take everything with me.

When we arrived Dads Company, was dad wait for me at his office. “Hey, Kumiko and Erika. Jungmin did well last night pay u a visit, right?” he said and we nod. “so I don’t have to tell u the deal?”
“We only know that u will give me a chance to show what I am good for, and if I make a good show u will let me continued my dream of becoming a big singing star or reconsider that.” I explain, and he only looks at us.
“Okey. Here is the whole deal. U two can use whatever u need from this company, dancer, singer, whatever it must be, but it is a catch. U only to allow to practice between 12- 16 in the dance studio, and u do only allow to use two dancer from this company, and singing studio between 16-18. Do I make me clear?” he did explain while gave us the note with the whole deal on.
*Who will we make this when we only do get so few hours to dance and sing?* I thought while we nod at the question. “And one more thing. U show must last almost 30 minute.” he said, and smile. We did got shocked when he said 30 minutes. *How will we make it? I haven’t even made a song that last for more then 3-4 minute.* I thought while walking out of his office

Since we couldn’t use the dance studio or anything else till later on the day, went we home.

When we come home, we started to make a plan. We look throw all the song we had made, but since many of them was an Japanese and we couldn’t use them, was it only a few songs that we could reconsider to use. We did get down till 5 songs, and melody.

Since I had all the equipment we needed to make a song, did we make one off the room that was empty as a studio. We use the most of the day to make plans about how we are going to do things. Making a 30 minutes show is hard when u are not use to it.

We sat down with a computer looking around to see if we find something that we could use.

When B2ST came in the door, we didn’t notice them since we were deep in our own thoughts.

“Hey. How are things going?” Doo Joon asked us. We just look at him and said. “No way.”
“We must make a 30 minute show, and we don’t have nothing to work with.” I said and look desperate while gave he the note about everything. He did read it in silent and got a little shocked by the harsh way we got treated, but he did understand her father a little.
“We do have some songs Miko have made, but we can only use them songs that we think is capable to a hit and not on Japanese.” Kikki said and also look desperate. We explain the whole deal my dad has made with Park Jungmin to the rest of the members. They all look shocked at us when we were done explaining the deal.

“This is terrible, it is like ur dad try to spoil ur chance.” Yoseob said after heard the deal. He came toward me, gave me a big hug, and stood beside me afterward while holding around me.
“I don’t think my dad is trying to that. I do rather think he is trying to show us how hard things is.” I said frustrated and move away from Yoseob to the table. I sat down and look empty at the computer screen.
Junhyung did look how frustrated I was, then he remember what Chung Lim did that time they move in. * Will this work this time too? And if it is me?* he thought and look at me. * I would make a try.* he thought and walks toward me and gave me a hug from behind.

Everybody look shocked at Junhyung, even I were shocked, but I did calm down in his strong arms. *He do smell so good, and he is so warm.* I thought and let he hold me so long he could.

__________________________________________________
A/N:
Now it is soon finished, and is so sorry for late upload… I have been school, we have practice exams, and it ….
I hope u like this idea for the finial ending, (or almost finial ending ;-)) I have idea for all the girls that are going to be in my story, and I really hope u guys like it^^ I will try to involved u guys more^^
Thanks for the support<3
===============

Comments replied:

Ayaii:
i know.... that is a good thing^^ i am glad u like it^^

SGheart:
i am from Norway, and u?