Chapter 11: I being a victim of bullying?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 11: I being a victim of bullying?

I wake up, and wonder where the blanket did came from. I stood up and get ready for school. When I got down, I find B2ST in the kitchen making breakfast.
I looked weird on everyone and when I saw Junhyung I remember what happened last night, and were about to go out from the kitchen when
I heard a gentle voice saying:
“Good morning, Sunshine”. I turn around and saw it was Kikwang who was talking to me.

“Good morning” I said and gave him a fake smile. Then Junhyung look at me and smile.
* Did he just smile? I must be dreaming. How can he be smiling after what he did do to me last night?* I thought and look away, when Yoseob came to me.
“ Will u help me make lunch to everybody? “ he said , and gave me a cutie smile.
* Aw. So cute. How can I say no to him?* I thought and smile.
“Of course. And u we also make breakfast to MBLAQ and Kikki.” I said and everybody stops doing what they were doing and look at me.
“Come on. If u don’t want to do it. Will I do it by all myself. “ I said and look at everybody. “Okay. I will help u. “Yoseob said, and gave me a weak smile.

We make breakfast and lunch to everybody in the house, and I even make an extra one for Chung Lim. I shout up to everybody that it was breakfast, and everyone came down. First was it a little awkward among the guys, but it did slow go away after I and Kikki started to talk.

We all walk together to school. Once again, I find my desk full with garbage and a note. I did fast take the note and go looking for something to clean the desk with.

When I was outside the classroom, I did read the note.

~ Note ~
. Stop being around our oppas. U will only hurt them, and if u doesn’t leave them, alone we will make u pay for it.
This is ur last warning. Next time we will not go easy on u.

When I was done reading it, did someone take it from my hand from behind. I turn around and saw Junhyung reading the note. I quickly take it away from him. “ It is just a joke.” I said and gave him a fake smile.
“How long has this been going on? “ he said and ignore mine smile. “ Not so long, just after u guys move in with me.” I replied, I couldn’t say no to him.
“So this is the third day this happened?” he said and look straight in my eyes. “Yeah.” I answer quieted.
“This is not a joke. This has happened to another girl who uses to go in our class.” he said, and did upon the door.
“MBLAQ and B2ST came here. We all need to talk. And u too, Kikki.” he said to they other. They look at him and came.

We all find a quitted place to talk. “ It is happening again” Junhyung said and show them the note. “U did well also get once.” he said and turn toward Kikki. She nods.
“WHAT?” did Yoseob shout.” NOT AGAIN. I AM GETTING TIRED OF THIS.” “Calm done, Yoseob.” Doo Joon said to Yoseob.
“We should set a stop for this once and for all.” finally, Joon open his mouth after have reading the note at least three times..
“Yeah. U say it.” Kikwang replied.

I stood there looking at them when they talk about what they could do. Then I suddenly got an idea.
“Hey, everybody. Have u guys always been fighting with one another like the first time I saw u together? “ I said and everyone turn around looking at Kikki and me.
“Yeah, we have been fighting since we started debuting, why?” Joon said and wonder what I want with that.
“It can be the real reason behind all this. If u guys have been fight one other since debuting, and never been friendly with one another once. Ur fans can think that it will ruin ur guys if u gets to be friends. And I have been thinking if u guys try to be friends now, and stop the meaningless fighting u guys do ALL the time. It can work, and ur fans do probably see me as a threat to u guys.” I said and everyone look at like some big question.
“What does u think? Will it work?” I ask them.

“Are we that bad?” Yoseob said and look at be with sad and confused eyes.
“Yeah, u are. Sorry for saying this. But it can be the real problem between u and ur fans. They do well think that u are trained to be enemy, not friends. I think it is stupid. U guys can be friends off stage and enemy on stage. Does u understand?”
“YEAH” everybody shout in chorus. “ We can do this. Right?” Joon said to Kikwang, and smile. “Of course we can”. He replied Joon.
“We must save Miko and Kikki.” Yoseob said and make a funny angry face. I started to laugh.
“What are u laughing off” he ask me and look confused. “I am laughed off u. u had a so funny angry face.” I replied, and everybody started too laughed with me.

We all agree that we are going to do something fun together this weekend jut to light up the air. Then we all did go to class, and apologized to the teacher and walk down to our seat with big smile on everybody’s face. The whole classes look confused.

The rest of the school day where we all together the whole time, and we had a great time.
“Miko and Kikki do u two have something to do tonight?” Kikwang asked us. “No. we don’t. Why” we said and look confused at others.
“Do u want to come too ur practice? It is someone we want u to meet.” he said while waiting for an answers. Kikki and I look at each other, and said “Yeah it would have been nice.”

Then I turn around to MBLAQ. “U guys can well be alone tonight?” I asked. “Don’t worry. We have also practice, and we are not home for late at night.” Joon said and gave one of his smiles.
“Okey.. Then we see at the dance studio?” I said to B2ST while I was turning around to them again. “Yeah. Of course.” Kikwang said and smile.
“Eeeeh. Where does u practice?” I asked shyly, and everyone laughed. “At ur dad company, of course dumbhead. “ Junhyung said teased to me. “Oh of course.” I said and become red.

*But I want u to be there too* Joon thought after I turn away from him.*I want to spend some time with u.*

We all went to class, and when school were finished, did I and Kikki go home to get some clothes, so we also could dance with them.

___________________________
A/N:
YEAH…. I did it^^ I got another chapter done.. It turn out that this is a little shorter then last one, but who cares^^
I hope I did get the make up part right, and u understands it…
I hope u like this chapter and please comment^^

-----------
answer on comments:

Ayaii: heheh, i know.... don't worry, he won't... it is okey^^ i am just glad that u read it at all^^ i am so sceard that i dont get any fans....

ime: same here... i have some ideas, so just wait and see ;-)
thanks... hehe... wait and see...