Chapter 26: Finally

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 26: Finally

Miko’s pov:
I wake up, and I was looking at the cute face that belongs to Yoseob. I was looking at his peaceful face when he open his eyes, he smile and kiss me on the lips. I return the kiss, and we lay like this a few minute, before we stand up to get ready for the day.
We had holiday, and didn’t have school. Therefore, we walk downstairs hand in hand, and find 4minute and B2ST together. We look at them, I find four more couple, and I look confused at Kikwang and Hyunah, but only for a minute. I walk up at them and congratulate them, and they Yoseob and me. I blushed, and Yoseob kiss me light on the cheek.

I ask them if they like the party yesterday, and they nod. “What about we all are together today?” Hyunah asked.
“That is a good idea. I should call MBLAQ, Sunny and Chung Lim.” I said, to her. I took my phone up, and delay Chung Lim phone number.

We were talking some minute, and when he hangs up, I look at them others. “He said he had a date with Ok Rim today, but he will talk her here after the date.” I said, and Junhyung was on the phone with someone.
“Sunny are coming over.” he said with a big smile. I look confused at him. *Why do he have her phone number? No way…. It couldn’t happen.” I thought for my self.
“Oh. Did something happen between u to?” I begin to , and I could see how his cheek turns light pink. We all started too laughed of him.

After we where done laughed, I call MBLAQ. I agree on this, and where going to call the others girls to tell about the idea.

===================
~At MBLAQ’s apartment~

“G.O, u should have seen how cute Layla’s friend are.” Thunder have been talking all day about that girl, and G.O begin to get irritated.
He decline Layla’s number to make a blind date between them. She agrees on this, and calls her friend right after.

“Thunder?” G.O shouts after him. Thunder look around at him, and nod. “I have fixed a double date for us two” he said, and could see that the others members look relief.
Finally could they be some hours without him. Thunder look confused at G.O. ”Trust me u will be happy.” he said, and thunder look lucky again.

We were making us ready for the date, and we walk toward a coffee shop. Then G.O phone rang, and answer it.
“I must go, something came up. But u should just walk in and have ur date anyway.” G.O said and run away before Thunder could say something.

Thunder walk in and sat down at a table, looking around after his date, and saw no one.

===================
~Somewhere near~

Layla and Yan Wo was walking down the street toward the same coffee shop that thunder was in.
Layla phone rang, and she answers. A little after, she hangs up, and she looks dead serious. “I must go, something came up. U can well go on the date alone?” she said while looking at Yan Wo. Yan Wo nod, and Layla left.

Yan Wo walk in the coffee shop, and see saw a familiar face. She walks up to him, and he stood up while pointed at her in confusing. “Hey, thanks for last night” Yan Wo said while bow. Thunder did the same. They sat down, and begin to talk, really talk. Not like yesterday, and they found at they have a lot in comment.
They were having fun, and begin to fall more for each others. Then thunder remembers Miko’s call earlier.
“Does u want to come with me to Miko’1s house? She wants to be with all of us.” thunder said and she nod.
They left the shop hand and hand, and that they didn’t notice was that someone was looking at them.
They gave each others high five, and begin to walk toward Miko’s house too.

===============
Rini’s pov:

I was with Xander, when Young Mi calls me.
“Where are u?” she said, and I look around. I did tell her where I was, and look at Xander who was looking curios at me.
“Miko did call Joon today, and wonder if we want came over to her house today. Joon said that I must tell u about this, and u self decide if u wants to come or not.” she said after I tell her where I was.
“Oh, does u think it will be a trouble if I take someone with me?” I ask her, while looking at Xander. He looks so hot in what he was wearing. He still looks curious at me.
“I don’t think so. Do I know this person?” she asked, and I said no. “Okey, just take him with u. I think everything will be aright. I have a feeling that Miko is a nice girl.” she said, and a little after, we hang up.

I told Xander about this, and he want to come with me. We were walking toward Miko’s house when we saw MBLAQ and the girls. It was someone missing, and then I saw that Chung Lim wasn’t there with them. He greeted them, and knocks at Miko’s door.

She open and wish our in. she looks still beautiful. We walk in the house and toward the living room where they others were.

========================
Kang Ok Rim’s pov:

I was with him when his phone ring. He answers it, said he on a date now, and could came over after date was over. I felt my heart sink, and was wondering who he was talking to.

He hangs up, and said it was Miko who wondering if we want to came over later. I nod, and we buy the ticket to the movie. It was a horror movie, I was not a fan of it, but felt like I could say it to him.

In the whole movie, I was hiding behind Chung Lim, and it looks like he like it. “I am so sorry if I make u not see the movie at all.” I said after we walk out. He looks at me, and put his strong arms around my shoulders.
“So long I am with u it doesn’t matter if I didn’t see the movie or not.” he said, and pulls me closer to him. He leaned down and kiss my on the lips. I kiss him back when our lips meet.
His soft, warm lips were on mine, and I have been waiting of it since I meet him last night.
We released, and he took my hand. We walk toward miko’s house hand in hand. When we reach her house, he kisses me on the lips again, before ringing at the doorbell.
A blond hair guy came open it with a very beautiful girl. We greeted, and walk in the living room.

========
Miko’s pov:

The last guest had came, and the living room where flit with many people, and it looks like the party was a success. Everyone on of the guys had a girlfriend. I
I look at Yoseob with a smile, and was glad everything did work out great with everyone.
We were talking all day, and long out in the night. We had a good time, and all get to know each others.

It looks like everything did turn out well. I finally had a boyfriend, and I could make my dreams true.
~ The end ~

______________________________________________
A/N:
Finally… The story are done, what do u think of it? U like it^^ it looks like everyone did find a girl, and everyone was lucky about it…..
I have a hard time to end this story, but here it is… I think I have done a great job when I think about it is the first one I make.

Thanks for the support…

P.S:
I have a bad new, I am leaving winglin. It is because I have trouble making a new account for my new story, and one shot request, but I have find a new side that I will use.
I hope that u are not mad at me….
here is the link for the side I will use and my profile....
http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/profile/view/1889

and here is the one shot request;
http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/story/view/1767/love-never-one-shot-apply-kpop

thanks u so mush for reading my story even if it was some grammar fail and confusing sentence....

~ Love Crasykikki ~