Chapter 4: Dance studio and Who are they?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 4: Dance studio and Who are they?

Next day was same like yesterday, no sign for the cute guy and the seats were empty. A whole week did go, and still no sign for none of them. I really started to wonder if the seat belongs too anyone at all, and the cute guy did not belong to this school. I didn’t ask Chung Lim about it, but I did talk to Kikki. She did also wonder why nobody have show up yet, so we decide that on Monday if anyone show up, will we ask Chung Lim about it.

When Friday afternoon came, did my dad call me, and to ask if I was free Saturday. I told him both of us were free on Saturday. We haven’t make any plans yet, and what are I am going to do anyway. The only person I knew was Chung Lim.
Therefore, he did ask me if I want to come at his work, he had a surprise to me, and I could bring Kikki and Chung Lim along if I want to. I did agree to his idea, at last I have something to do instead to boring my of on a Saturday, and later I did tell Kikki and Chung Lim about my dad idea. And we all were excited about it, so did agree that we were going to meet eight o’clock next day outside my dad’s Company.

~ Saturday~
I did wake up early to get ready to meet Chung Lim. Kikki and I did have a nice, quieted breakfast until Kikki ask me: “Should we take with us some clothes so we could borrow one of the dance studio? I really wanna dance.”
“Oh. That is a good idea.. It has been al long time since I have use a dance studio, and I want to dance too. We should call Chung Lim and tell him to bring with some clothes too” I said happy, and were glad she did came up with such a good idea. * oh… so I look foreword to dance again. And I really hope dad let us use one of the dance studio.* I thought while eating my breakfast.

After breakfast, I did call Chung Lim and tell him about the great idea Kikki came up with. He was also happy about idea, so he said that he is going to take some clothes with him too.

Kikki and I were on ur way to dad’s work with a bag in our hand with some clothes. When we get to dad’s work, was Chung Lim waiting for us, and when he saw us he did go toward me and give me a big hug and I hug him back. It were kind of embarrassing, but I don’t care. At lest I could hold around Chung Lim.
*I am so glad I did agree on this Miko… I really wanna spend me day with u.* Chung Lim thought when he was hugging Miko. After we did release the hug , did we go straight to my dad office.

He didn’t excepted us to be heard from us so early, but he still wish us welcome and gave me a hug. After he release me, I ask him if u could use on of the dance studio. Since we were here so early he said yes, and we made a deal to eat lunch together at 12.30pm.. Then we went to the dance studio.

~Dance studio~
Kikki, Chung Lim and I did dance and have fun the whole time. Chung Lim did even teach us his moves from his own songs. He is a singer and an actor so u know. And I feel so lucky that he had time to be with us.

“Miko, u are doing that wrongs again,” Chung Lim said while he shows me again the chair dance from his MV “Chewed gum”.
“ Okey. Now do this with me… one two three and four. One, two three and four. One two three and stand up.” he said, and “ And now it are your turn.” so I did dance the chair dance again.
“ Miko…. No no no.. u are doing it wrong again. I really don’t understand why u couldn’t do this right when u are such a great dancer, one of the greatest I know. It is so hard? It is an easy dance, even 7 years old kid can do this,” he said with disappointed in his voice.
“ Okey. I will show u this one last time and u only got this one time to do it right and then I don’t care about it anymore.” he said, and then he show his dance again.

I stood there looking at him. He has an armless shirt on, and u could see his great arm muscle moving and his sweat running down his cheek. * Damn how hot he can be.. I can’t take my eyes from him.. Why must he be so hot?* I thought while I were looking at him.

When he was done, and it was mine turn. I gave everything I had, and did succeed.
*I did fake that I couldn’t do the step only for u could show it to me again and again.* I thought while I were turn to him and gave him a smile and a wink.

He did congratulate me, and wonder if we want some water. We did say yes, so he and Kikki did went to get some. In mean while I did dancing on my own, and didn’t notice someone came in the door. I did continued dancing and the guys that came in were shock by mine moves, and I did a little pirouette. Then I saw them and did get imbalance, and fall down.
“woow. U can dance girl.” one of them said while he was helping me up on my feet again.
“Oh. Thanks” I said embarrassing, he just give me a cute smile and a wink. * what a beautiful and cute smile. It looks like Chung Lim, but even look better then his.* I thought for myself when I look at him.

Then Chung Lim and Kikki came in the door. “ Hey guys.. Have not seen u for a while. How have u been?” Chung Lim said to them five guys while he was gave me the water after he had drink of it.
“ We are fine.. Yeah, we know. Have been busy practice for ur new song we are going to sing on Music core.” said the guy with dark circle around his eyes, I think he is the leader. “Miko. U don’t mind if I talk to them outside the dance studio, so u and Kikki can continue dancing?” he asked. “ no. no. go ahead” I said and gave him a smile,
“Thanks, Miko. U are such a good girl. I will be back so fast I can.” he said before he left.

Kikki and I continue dancing when my dad came in the door, and he got surprised by how good we were. He had never thought we will be that good. We totally blow him away, and he even joke about making us till a girl group… He did came to see if everything were okey with us, and reminded us about the lunch. Then he leave, and Chung Lim came in. We did dance a little more, before we did go take a shower and changed our clothes.
Afterward we were on our way to the restaurant there we were going to eat lunch. It has been a long time since I had eat with dad.

~ At restaurant ~
We did order what we want, and we have a great time. We were talking about everything, and it was so fun. Until someone came to talk to dad.
“ Mr.Minawa, the guys have come and are now waiting for u in ur office.” the man said, and my dad looks at him.
“ Aroso. I will be there soon. Let me now enjoy my lunch with my beautiful daughter and her friend. They can wait.”
“Dad. It is okey. U can go. They are waiting for u, it must be importuned” I said while I try to convince my dad that he could go.
“No. listed here. I will enjoy my lunch with u and u are also coming with me afterward.” my dad said stubborn, “ aroso, aroso” I agree. * why must he be so stubborn all the time?* I ask myself, and continued to eat.

When we were done eating we did go to my dad’s car, and were on our way to the Company again.

__________________________________
I really hope u like this chapter. I try to make is the best I could, and I even put a surprised to u^^
Please comment^^