Chapter 12: B2ST practise and 4minute?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 12: B2ST practise and 4minute?

We where on ur way too Dads Company when I saw Chung Lim walking some meter away form me. I take Kikki hand and run toward him.
“ Yo, oppa.” I said and clap him on his shoulder. “Ouch. Oh hey, Miko and Kikki.” he replied. “What are u doing here?” he asked when looking around.
“We are on our way to my dad company, and u? Why are u here? Do u waiting for someone?” I ask him and look around like him.
* Why does he not look at me when we talk? Why do he always look around like he is waiting for someone?* I thought when I saw a girl running toward us.

She run toward Chung Lim and gave him a kiss on his mouth right in front me.
I stood there for a minute before I did run away with Kikki after me. I was cry and run, nothing could stop me now.
“Look what u have done” Kikki said before she runs after me. “KUMIKO” I heard he scream after me. I didn’t stop I just run like I had my worst nightmare after me.

“KUMIKO” Kikki shout and grip my wrist. I stopped and saw where I was standing. I had run the rest of the way to my dads company.
“Are u okey?” she said and look at me, I wipe away me tears. “ I am fine.” I lied, and gave her a weak smile.
* Of course I am not fine. U did saw it too. She kisses him, and he didn’t push her away. Did he only go out with me, because he knew I like him? Or does he know that? * I thought and my tears where coming out again.
Kikki saw my tears and hug me while saying, “It will be okey. U have me, and I will not leave ur side. Not even if someone force me.”

Those words calm me down. * My biggest fear is to be alone again. So thank u so much Kikki for those words. They mean so much too me. * I thought and slow stop crying.
She releases me and look at me. “Are u fine now?” she asks again, and I nod. “Do want to go home? We can go if u wants. Should I go tell them other that u are not feeling so well?” she asked and looks worried at me.
“ I am fine Kikki. Thanks. No. it is fine. I did promise Yoseob that we are coming then we are coming. I don’t break a promise,” I said with a big smile.

We went up to my dad office to say hello before we went to the dance studio B2ST were after we had changed.

When we got there, they were busy practice to their song “Mystery”. We went in and sat us down while looking at them dancing.
“They are really good” Kikki whisper in my ear. “Yeah. They are REALLY good.” I whisper back to her.

We sat down like that for awhile and looking on them dance. Then they stopped dancing. And we stand up and go toward them with water and some tower.
They drink some water and wipe off some of their sweat.

“Do u two want to dance?” Yoseob said while looking at us from head to toe. “Yeah we want to. Can we?” I replied.
“Of course u can. I can show u some of ur moves if u like” he said and gave me a cute smile. “ Yeah. I will like that.” I replied, and he went toward the cd-player and turn on their song again.
*Yes, finally I can do something with u.* Yoseob thought while he was turning on the song.

When the song came on did I dance the choreography I had watched for about a half hour. I dance to the whole song, and when the song was done did I turn around toward they other.
Kikwang did lose his water bottle, Junhyung just stood there stared at me with big eyes and his mouth open, they other did do the same as Junhyung, and Yoseob fall down, but he did stand up straight away.

*Wow. She is good.* Junhyung thought while looking at me from head to toe.

“That was awesome. Did u just learn that by watching us for about a half hour?” Yoseob said and were wild and impressed by me.
“Yeah. I did, sorry.” I replied while itching my back head. “It is nothing to feel sorry for.” Kikwang said.
“Yeah. It is nothing to feel sorry for.” heard a female voice besides me.

“Hey. U came. “ Doo Joon said. “Of course we did. We want to see those girls u guys have been talking about.” she replied him, and the whole B2ST turn red, and try to avoid my eyes.
“Oh really? Have they been talking about us?” Kikki said and look confused. “Yeah, u should have heard them here one day, they did tell us how wonderful u two were.” Another one said.
“Really?” I said and look even more confused then Kikki. “Not really, but u could see and heard how they think about u.” she replied. Then we girls laughed.
We talk a little together before Kikwang interrupted us . He did come behind me and gave me a hug while saying “Isn’t she great?” .
“ Yeah. She is” they said in chorus. I easily forget about what happen earlier before I came here.

“Oh. We have forgot to introduce us.” one of the said. “okey. Are u girls ready? One two three. We are 4minute.” they said in chorus and bow.
They all introduce themselves to Kikki and me. And then Kikwang ask us. “Have u girls eat dinner yet?”
I look at the watch and it showed 19.30. “Oh. Is the clock so much? No we haven’t eating since lunch.” I repaid him.
“ That is good. Then we all can goes out to eat. If we meet at the entrance in 30 minute. Will it be okey?” he asked, and everyone nod.
*That is what I want to do with u, Miko, but I really could hope it will only be us two next time, not a plenty of people with us* Kikwang thought and gave me a big smile.

After 30 minute, we where all walking toward a nice place there we could eat ur dinner alone without any troubles.
When we finally were there, did we order a table for 13 people. We sat down and started to order what we wanted.

We had a great time and I really did get to know 4minute. I find out that they were going in the same school as us, but in a different class.
We gave one another phone number and email. Then I saw one of the emails that I thought were familiar, but didn’t care so much about it.
When we were done eating, was a car stand outside waiting for 4 minute to came, so we said goodbye and promise that we must do something together one day.

Kikki, B2ST and I went to home when I started to freeze. I felt a jacket fall on my shoulder and I look whom this belong to.
“Here use this. Or else u will catch a cold.” Junhyung said and avoid me eyes. “Thanks” I said shyly.

He went to Doo Joon starting to talk about what they could have done different at practice.
I walk besides Kikki, and then I felt someone’s hand takes mine. I look who it belongs to, and saw Yoseob look at me with a smile. I just smile back at him and let he hold my hand.

*Thanks, Miko, for letting me hold ur hand.* Yoseob thought while he look at my smiling face. *U are so cute*

We get safely home, and MBLAQ had already come home, and go to bed. We did the same, but before I went to bed, I did check my self-phone after I had turned it off.
I turn it on, and started to save 4minuts and B2ST number on my phone. When I got a mail form Chung Lim. I did open it, and then remember what happen earlier.

On the mail it stood. “We need to talk. It is not what u think.” I just look at the mail for a while, before I did leave the phone on my night table and lay in bed looking at the ceiling. I close my eyes, and fall asleep.

_______________________________
A/N:
Finally, I did get this chapter done too^^ I am so happy, I really like this chapter^^
The famous girls group from the same entertainment as B2ST is in the story^^ I really like Hyunah... but i like 2NE1 too, but they does fit in this story...

anyway, i hope u like it^^
comment please<3

----------
answer on comments:
Ayaii: thanks, Ayai^^ i know, i thought it would me a good idea for them being friends now^^ i hope u like this chapter too^^

ime: yeah...they did^^ thanks for the infomation, i have now fixed it^^