Chapter 24: apologize to wrong person?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 24: apologize to wrong person?

Han Yan Wo’s pov:

I stood beside my best friend, and I could feel that she was angry, but this time I act as if I didn’t notice it. Someone else had mine attention. He was talking to the guy with this angel face.
I keep staring at him, and then his eyes meet mine. I look at him even he was looking at me. He said he must do something, and left the guy alone. He came walking to me. His cute face look annoyed, and at the same curious about me.
“Why are u staring at me?” he said with his cute voice. I keep looking at him, and he at me. I could feel that he get even more annoyed for each minute that left.

“ I just think u are cute.” I said after a long time, and I could see him face was more relax now. “Hey, I am Thunder, and thanks for the compliment.” he said with a cute smile.

Suddenly I felt my heart beat so fast, I have never experiment this before. I just hang out with the boys when I am not with Layla. Therefore, u can say that I am tomboy, and never experiment love before. I introduce myself to him.

I felt my cheeks got warm and I look down. I have never been nervous with a guy before, and this is the first time.
It was an awkward silent between us, and thought he would leave me. However, he led at the wall like me. I look confused at him, and he look at me with a cute smile.

===================
Thunder’s pov:

I was talking to Kevin about stuff, when he looks at wall behind me. “That guy or girl keep staring at u.” he said, and looks at her. I could see that it was a girl, not a guy, like Kevin thought.
She was wearing nice t-shirt and a baggy pants, she really look like a guy with the short hair, but it was “in” now. For me she looks good, but she keeps annoying me.
She still look at me even I have seen her, our eyes were almost captor between us. I said to Kevin I am going to ask what she wants, and he wishes me good luck. I walk toward her, and still she was staring at me.

“Why are u staring at me?” I said annoyed. I couldn’t get it, why was she staring at me like that. It isn’t normal. She keeps staring at me, and still she didn’t answer me. We were like this for a long time, before she said. “ I just think u are cute.” she said with a little smile.

This was enough getting me to smile. * She thinks I am cute* I thought. I introduce myself with on of my famous smile. She got suddenly shy, and looks away.
“ I am Han Yan Wo.” she said with a small smile. I look at her with a big smile, and she was really acting like a cute little girl. I couldn’t help to notice how beautiful she looks, even if she was a tomboy.
She had a cute smile, and I wondering why she was here alone or does her have a boyfriend.

It became an awkward silent between us, and I just lead at the wall like her, waiting for her say something. She looks confused at me, and I gave her my cute smile. I could see how her cheeks turn light pink. It was so cute.

We were standing like this for a while, before she begins to talk with me. We was now talking about random stuff, and I find out we was alike. We decided that we were going to dance together, and maybe meet each others an other time to get better to know each others.

I could feel how fast my heart beat, and I thought she was a nice girl, and I want to get better to know her.

==================
Sunny’s pov:

I was running down the stairs when I saw all the people was having fun, some was dancing, and some was eating and drinking while talking to someone.
I felt a suddenly thirsty, and walk to the table where everything was on. I take a cup with soda, when the guy Miko kisses came to me.
“Where is Junhyung?” he asks, and I look confused. *Why do he know that I have been with him?* I thought for myself, and felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up and saw Junhyung.
“I am here. What do u wants, Eli?” he said, and looks angry at Eli guy. He still held his hand on my shoulder, and I got nervous. I really hope it didn’t happen a new fight between them.
“I just came to apologize for earlier. I shouldn’t have done that. I am really sorry.” he said and bow. Junhyung look still angry at him and drag me closer to him.
“U should go say that to Miko, not to me. It wasn’t me u have been kissing out of the blue.” Junhyung said and look up the stairs.
I have totally forgotten about Yoseob and Miko, and was wondering if everything was all right between them.
“ U are right, I should have apologize to her, not to u. but I don’t know how I a going to do it. Does u have any solution?” he asks Junhyung, and I was standing between them looking at the tense air that was between them.
“I don’t. U should figure it out yourself. It is u who have got u in this mess, so u are going to get ur self out.” he said and drag me after him. We leave him alone looking confused.

A little after, he stops walking, and releases my wrist. “I will never see u talk to that guy again, it is clear?” he orders me. I nod, and wonder why he was acting so nice and caring toward me.
“Thanks, for the kiss by the way.” he said unexpectedly. I look confused at him, and he just smile at me.
He band down and kiss me at the lips, and this time it was his time to surprise me, not the other way. I got surprised, and slowly retuned the kiss. He wrapt his arms around mine wais, and mine around his neck.
The kiss gets deeper now, then earlier, and I could feel his thongs playing with mine. I felt like I was in heaven now, and nothing could ruined this for me.
We were standing like this for a long time, when we released from each others. He looks in my eyes with passion, and I in his.
“Does u want to be mine girl friend?” he asks, and I nod while kissing him light on the lips.

We were in each other embrace till the party slowly ended. I really didn’t want to go, but I have too.
I gave him mine phone number, and we agreed that we are going to hang out together as real couple does.

============
Junhyung’s pov:

I walk down after her, and find her talking to Eli, and felt jealous. *Why are him with her?* I thought while I walk toward them, and overheard him asking where I was. I felt the anger grow inside me again, and out a hand on Sunny shoulder.

“I am here. What do u wants, Eli?” I said while looking angry at him. He looks a little confused at me. My hand was still on sunny shoulder. I could hear my heart beating really fast, because of her and my anger.
“I just came to apologize for earlier. I shouldn’t have done that. I am really sorry.” he said and bow. I still look at him angry. *Do him think it is so easy for get my forgiveness?* I thought while looking at Sunny.
“U should go say that to Miko, not to me. It wasn’t me u have been kissing out in the blue.” I said looking at the stairs now, and wandering how things is going between them. I haven’t seen them since the big kiss scene, and begin to get really worry.
“ U are right, I should have apologize to her, not u. but I don’t know how I a going to do it. Do u have any solution?” he asks me. Sunny was between us two, and I drag her closer to me. *I really don’t want to lose this girl too.* I thought for my self.
“I don’t. U should figure it out yourself. It is u who have got u in this mess, so u are going to get ur self out.” I said. I started walking and drag sunny after me. I really don’t want her to be alone with him, now that I know what he is stand to doing.
We left him confused, and didn’t stop till we didn’t see him any more.
“I will never see u talk to that guy again, it is clear?” I order her, and she just nod at my order. I got really relief now after seeing her nod. She look so cute, and I remember the little scene we hade up at the roof.
“Thanks, for the kiss by the way.” I said, and could see that she got confused, I just smile at her. * I really want to teases her lips again.* I thought when I bend down kissing her on the lips.
She got surprised, but she returned it. I wrap my arms around her waist, and her on my neck. Everything was perfect now.
For the first time in VERY long time, I was happy, and didn’t care about things that happened around me.
The kiss got deeper, and I was playing with her tough. It was like everything had stop, and only we was moving.

We were standing like this for a long time, when we released from each others. I look in her eyes with passion, and she in mine.
“Do u wants to be mine girl friend?” I ask her, and she nod while kissing me light on the lips.

We were in each other embrace till the party slowly ended. I really didn’t want to leave her, but I have too. She must get home before her mom begins to wonder where she is.
We exchange phone numbers, and we agreed that we are going to hang out together as real couple does.

__________________________________________
A/N:
Sunny and Junhyung couple completed^^ Thunder and Han Yan Wo (campells) moment..
I hope u guys like this chapter, and I will try to upload the others chapters so fast I can….
I have made a new pic for the story, what do u think? u like it?
Thanks for the support<3

=================

Comments replied:

SGheart: it is okey,sis... only if u read it when u have time I will be happy^^ I'm so glad u miss my story, and thanks u^^

Ayaii: I'm so glad u like it^^ I really try my best to make this so good^^
I know^^ that is what I love about him, and I hope everything will be allrigth ;-)
u was, that is good... i love them too, and Eli is one of my fav. members.. that's is the reason he is the bad boy at this party for a moment, and a sweetheart (or should I say something else) in this chapter..
I will^^
thanks for the comments^^