Committee Torture

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood in the middle of the hallway with the 12 aliens surrounding you, causing quite a commotion as the aliens are strikingly handsome and quite a girl magnet. You were awkward with this new treatment, cause usually these 12 will go separate ways and would commonly ignore you in school.

"So, is there any trouble or stuff? Oh and D.O!" You turn to D.O and smiled. "Thanks for the awesome neat look! I'm finally being noticed! Well a bit. But still, I'm not always invislbe. Yay!" 

D.O just smirked once more, still self-praising himself. "I'm still the geni-" "Yeah we got it!" Baekhyun interrupted D.O and fixed his gaze back on you while D.O scowled, annoyed that Baekhyun interrupted him.

"You've really did a 180 degree change with just one ponytail, Joohae." Baekhyun smiled at you and you just smile back. "I think so too. All thanks to-" "No, shh. Don't keep praising him or he'll turn into an annoying person soon." Suho added in and D.O just gaped at Suho with a look. "Yah."

You just smiled, "Well, for now I'll go now. I've got erm, stuff to accomplish." You tried to squish your wya out, "If you guys aren't too busy staring, can you please go and you know, do what you guys normally do in the morning." You waved at them, trying to shoo them off.

As you left their sight, Suho just smirked at his brothers. "Right? She looks exactly like mom. We need to show dad our progress." 

"Excuse me, I think you meant MY progress!" D.O interrupted but the brothers ignored him as Chanyeol boomed in. "I can take a picture of her. I'll play as a the school's photographer for the Sweetheart Dance and will take a picture of her during the daance." 

"Great!" Suho smiled and nodded to the rest of his brothers, "Now, let's go back to our normal state. I know most of you are super shocked and surprise. I was too, maybe we can have second thoughts of considering her as our real stepsister. I mean, you know, the royal bloodline, having the same eyes as the King's." 

The brothers didn't respond but stayed quiet while Suho just shrugged and left first. "See ya after school. Don't drool too much though."

At that comment, they snapped back into their usual state and left their own separate paths. 

Meanwhile, you were at the secretary office applying your name on the committe, you sighed as you handed your paper to the secretary and left the office. *I'm still having bad thoughts of joining the committee, I feel like Sumin is gonna take revenge on me for talking back to her this morning.*

You started to walk to your first period class and sat down on your usual seat, took out your book and started to doodle in it, drawing a picture of D.O and you in it, it was an image of him tieing your ponytail and you smiled.

*Maybe it's time I start to take a change. I can't remember the clumsy Joohae forever.* 

As you smiled happily at your artwork, a voice interrupted your happy moment. "What the heck are you so happy about?" A husky deep voice spoke and you looked up. 

Kai and Sehun were both standing there casually staring at you and you just rolled your eyes at them. "Here to bully me again detention partners?"

"No, actually nope. We're just passing by and saw you smiling like a fool to your. erm.." Sehun eyed your book and you immediately closed it. "Doodle book... Wait! Is that D.O hyung?" Sehun reached out for it but you hid it under your arms. 

Both of them just stare at you and you just shook your head at them. "No."

"Why not?" Kai ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter