Tidying Up

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah! Damn it!" You sighed in frustration as you stare at the mess you made in the kitchen at 6am. "Guess this still proves I'm not fated with the kitchen." You grabbed a box of Kleenex and bend down. 

While cleaning up the mess, a hand suddenly reached out and a voice spoke. "You know there is a thing called a kitchen towel right?" 

You saw a purple kitchen towel hanging in front of your face and you looked up in surprise. "D.O? Why are you here?" You asked with big wide eyes, still shocked. "I was gonna ask you the same thing. Usually you're the last one to wake up. Why are you so early today? Especially at 6am." He spoke while looking at the wall clock and fixed his gaze back on you.

"And you are definitely not fated with the kitchen or cleaning." D.O said and shook his head, judging you. "And you're suppose to be 18. Even a 6 year old can wipe a simple mess from the floor. By the way, what were you making?" He stare at the big splash of white liquid with colorful round loops.

You turned pink as you saw D.O examining the mess, "I was... making... breakfast?" You mumbled softly, embarrassed.

D.O was quiet and you patiently waited for his reponse, your head still facing down on the floor. Few seconds later, you felt something being plopped onto your head and looked up in surprise.

And soon after you heard D.O's laugh, he was laughing hard and shaking his head. "Seriously?!" He laughed some more. Your face turn bright red, "Yah! Don't laugh!" 

"I can't believe this!" He laughed louder and was grabbing onto a chair for balance. D.O looked like he was about to die of laughter and you just stayed quiet, your face feeling hot. *This is soooo embarrassing.*

"This is seriously the first time I heard that an 18 year old can screw up on making cereal. How can you make a mess like this with cereal and milk?" He doubled over in laughter and you just angrily took the purple kitchen towel and tossed it on him.

D.O caught it with his super incredible alien speed while still laughing hardly. You pouted at him and just continue to scrub the floor with Kleenex, "Are you done laughing, you idiot?!"

D.O chuckled some more and tossed the towel onto your head gently and bend down next to you. "You're the idiot here. What teenager doesn't know how to make cereal? How did you made a gigantic mess with this? And what's this yellow liquid?" D.O said while eyeing the mess, examining the ingredients inside the mess.

"That's orange juice..." You mumbled softly. D.O just laughed some more. "Oh my god. Are you born to be a clown? You're so clumsy at everything you do." He said while you took the purple towel and placed it on top of the mess and start to wipe it, letting the towel absorbed the mess.

"Maybe. I've always been clumsy since young, okay? And if you're done laughing maybe you can do me favor?" You asked and D.O looked at  you, "What is it?" 

"Since you're so good at being neat and tidy. and your cooking of course, I mean..." You started and before you can finish asking D.O gave you his response. "No." 

"What?! You didn't even let me finish!" You stare at him in shock, D.O just shook his head. "I won't let you terrorize this kitchen. You've already ruined the floor with just milk, cereal and orange juice. Who knows what mess you might create with just a spatula, meat, and oil." 

You just sighed at that because what D.O said was true. You were the type of dangerous clumsy person, you probably might turn into a mess that's not impossible to create. You just have this lousy super power. The power to make the possible to impossible... when creating a mess.

Sometims you wonder maybe that's your power. The power to make impossible mess.

"But," D.O began and you turn to him. "I can teach you the basics. If you do me one favor." He said and you stare at him with eyes filled with hope. "What?" 

"That you promised to become a better sister for our father. I mean,your stepdad. But still, that's not the point. I will teach you what you need to learn and of course your cooking lessons. But you will change for the better, for dad, and maybe your role of being a the step-sister of ours. So yeah, you need help."

You just lifted your hand up and touched your hair, it felt like a bundle of mess and sighed. "But it's-" "Nope. No agree. No teaching." D.O cut you off. And you just sighed. "Fine..."

"Good. Now," D.O smiled and got up. You just stare at him. "You have at least 5 minutes to finish cleaning up this mess and tidying yourself up. Now, starting countdown!" He ordered and you just immediately start to clean.

After about 10 minutes left, you came running down th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter