Chapter 5: Kim Taeyeon

She's the SHEMAN

"Eeeehhh?!" all of your classmates were shocked. 


 

You were sitting in your desk while everyone was crowded around you.

 

"What do you mean you are leaving the school?" one of them asked, you were about to answer when another classmate of yours suddenly opened the door with a loud thud.

 

"EUNMI!" he ran towards you and grabbed your shoulders, he seemed to be tired from running you can hear him loudly pant "We....need.....you help" he said despite him having trouble catching his breath.

 

"Why? What is it?!" you stood up in alarm.

 

"Taeyeon..... Bully..... Nerd..... Glass" he barely finished his last sentence but it was enough for you to understand what he was saying.

 

He was about to collapse to the ground but luckily you caught him "Where?!" you asked, you shook him so he wouldn’t fall asleep.

 

"Boys toilet" he pointed the way, as soon as you got to the location you gave him to your classmates and asked them to take care of him which they gladly accepted.

 

After sprinting, you finally arrived in front of the boy's toilet. You went inside only to see the glasses dude on his knees begging for mercy while surrounded by three girls. They were too occupied to notice that you were behind them.

 

"So you were the one who helped Park Eunmi to pass the exams" The three girls took a step forward while as the poor guy ended up being cornered into a wall.

 

Taeyeon grabbed his collar "Why did you" she growled, it sounded more like a statement instead of a question.

 

The glasses dude could only stutter in fear "I...Be-because".

 

"Can't we just punish him already" Woori suggested and backed up by Hyuna "Yeah unnie just finish him already, I can't stand in this dirty place any longer" she looked around the place in disgust as she complained.

 

"Should we?" Taeyeon evilly smiled.

 

You noticed that she was going to punch the poor guy and you had to do something, the most easily and fastest thing you could do was switch on the sprinklers. 

 

So you took off your shoe and threw it at the sprinkler but you are such a bad aimer so instead of you hitting the sprinkler you hit a person’s head instead, and that person was Kim Taeyeon "Aah!" who is now fuming red.

 

They all turned around at once, finally noticing your presence.

 

"Hi" you awkwardly waved.

 

"Get her!" Taeyeon ordered, so all at once they started running towards you.

 

You panicked as you saw three fuming girls rushing to get you, everything went in slow motion. You quickly spotted a pail of water beside you, you did not like what was going to happen next but you still did it anyway. You grabbed the pail of water and splashed it on the floor which caused all three girls fall onto their butts and show their .

 

Once you saw them laying on the ground, groaning because of the pain. You signalled the glasses dude to get your shoe near him and quickly run to your side. While you guys were about to head for the exit, someone yelled your name.

 

"YAH PARK EUNMI! DON'T THINK WE ARE FINISH YET!" She shouted so loud that it echoed in the room.

 

You kneelt on your knees to see Taeyeon eye-to-eye "Taeyeon-ah no offence but it was really low of you to take advantage of others just to get to me" you shook your head and clicked your tongue to show how much you are disappointed in her "Next time come face me and don't involve others" your tone sounded sharp, you were now serious.

 

Everyone in the room flinched at your words, even Taeyeon.

 

You and the glasses dude finally made your way out only to be surprised by how many people were listening outside the toilet, everyone then started celebrating your victory for defeating their big bullies. Everyone said they will miss you and will wait for you until you come back after bidding you a goodbye.

-------


 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO CUT MY HAIR SHORT?!" you yelled at Taemin who is now currently holding a pair of scissors.

 

"You can't wear a wig forever and it is too risky, what if they accidently pulled off your wig?" he took a step forward while as you the poor girl this time took a step back.

 

Once you saw Taemin evilly smiling, you had a feeling that you had to run. 

 

*Karma is such a b!tch!*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys ^^

I want to welcome our new subscribers :D Please don't be shy to comment

and had Karma hit you?

One time Karma hit me at the wrong place and at the wrong timing T.T

Someone made me really mad so I kicked a pole since it was the closest thing to me (I hit it lightly by the way I'm not that strong)

Then the next day, i was playing 'Catch me if you can' with my friends, it was going fun..... Then the pole just had to ruin it....

Out of nowhere, I saw a pole right before my eyes and i was sprinting fast so it was impossible for me to stop all of a sudden....

As you all can guess the pole hit my face.... for a month i had a black-ish spot near the side of my eye.... and in that month, a lot of handsome people just had to come into our school.  (T.T)

The moral of this story is to never hit someone or something because it will only go back to you ^^

So tell me is that Stupidity or Karma?

Comment down below.... i really want to read your stories, i'm sure it can't be worst than mine, can it?