Chapter 6: Welcome to Woolim High

She's the SHEMAN

You finally arrive at Woolim High.

 

You are wearing the Woolim High school uniform specially made for boys to wear; a white polo, blue jumper and a sky blue coloured tie tucked in and finished off with a dark blue jumper and black pants.

 

You could clearly see that this school was humongous, bigger than your school and the atmosphere around this school was no joke, it was all high class with professional written all over the place.

 

You broke into a cold sweat as soon as you saw a group of male students entering the school, you could not help but panic so you jumped behind the closest tree. As soon as they left, you came out behind the tree and fixed your uniform.
 

 

*Pabo you are supposed to be acting like any other male out there* you scolded yourself. You remembered some tips that Taemin gave you; Chest up, walk like a man and a big deep loud voice.

 

So far everything has been flowing smoothly. No one has noticed you and you have been walking like a man or at least that’s what you thought. The only thing you need to do is look for Taemin, it was your first time coming to this school so you didn't know where to go. You just walked around the school hoping to bump into him.

 

As you were walking in the hallway after checking the canteen, you saw a familiar face and it's a face that you will never forget. Bad memories were slowly haunting you.

 

"Lee Byunghyun" you murmured, you tried to run but your feet won't listen. You grew more nervous as you see him in less than a meter walking towards your way, everything went in slow motionand your heart beat rapidly but everything stopped once he walked right passed you.

 

But what did you expect him to do? You are now disguised as a boy, he could not possibly remember you. You felt anger rising through you but it was not the time to be thinking of him right now so you did what you had to do calm yourself down, you used the inhale-exhale technique.

 

Then a loud noise suddenly came from inside the canteen. You curious so you went back to the canteen only to find people crowded in one place, and you also found Taemin sitting on the ground.

 

You smiled as you finally saw him "Taemin-ah" you were about to walk towards him when someone threw a picture at him, you looked at the person who threw it and you officially thought this was going to be a hell of a year.

 

And who could have guessed the bully is going to be none other than 'Lee Byunghyun'.

 

"Here have the picture back but let me tell you even if you rip that photo, I still have lots of copies" he smirked while his friends laughed at your bestfriend.

 

You knew you had to step up now, it's now or never. You went to Taemin and helped him get up, his eyes widened and he was obviously shocked to see you now. You hid Taemin behind your back and faced HIM.

 

Byunghyun frowned to see you ruining his fun "Who is this guy?".

 

You held the picture up on his face and calmly said "What kind of guy are you to have these kinds of pictures on your computer" you took a glimpse of the picture and looked back at him "Do these kind of pictures help you relieve yourself, are you gay?" you stopped for a moment as you hear everyone saying "Oooh".

 

He found himself embarrassed but all of his friends were watching in amused "What?!" he said.

 

You could tell that he was ready to punch you any moment soon so you decided to end this before it starts getting violent. "I don't know who you are and what your problem is that makes you take pictures of guys on the toilet, but I’ll bet it's hard for you to admit it" you said and with that you and Taemin walked away confidently and left them speechless.

 

"He just called you gay dude" the guy wearing a cap said.

 

"He just called L.joe hyung gay.....Bwuahahaha" the maknae laughed his head off.

 

"Shut up" he scolded those two "And you three, don't you dare laugh" he ordered the rest.

 

"Don't blame us hyung, it's shocking that he doesn't know who you are and he still called you gay" then all of his friends starts laughing at him. 

 

Byunghyun clenched his fist real tight, wanting to get some revenge.

---------


 

- Back to you and Taemin -

 

You guys arrived to the dorms where you would be staying from now on, which was not far from the school.

 

"WOW! Noona, I can't believe you just fought back at L.joe" he gave you a thumbs up.

 

"Who's L.joe?" you asked.

 

"The person who was bullying me earlier" he said.

 

You finally realised who he was talking about "Oh you mean Lee Byunghyun?" 

 

"Yeah but how do you know his real name noona? Have you met each other?" he curiously asked.

 

Now that he asked, you suddenly grabbed Taemin's collar "Why didn't you tell me he was the one bullying you?"

 

He was shocked to see hurt in your eyes, he hasn't seen it for a very long time. "W-why noona?" Taemin stuttered.

 

You let go of his collar and sat on the nearest chair "He was my first love".

 

"EEEHHH?!" Taemin was shocked and his eyes were wide open, he recalled his memories of you having bad heartbreak but he never expected that jerk was the one who broke your heart, to be that L.Joe. "I'm sorry noona, you can still back out of this plan now if you want" he suggested.

 

You took a deep breath "I'm not giving up and plus the past is the past, it's time to forget about it" you assured him.

 

"But noon-" he was cut off by you. 

 

"So what is the plan? I already made a bad impression and obviously making friends with him won't work anymore"

 

"About that" he meekly smiled and fidget with his fingers.

 

You automatically panicked and stood up "Oh My God! You don't have a plan?!"

 

"We can always make a new one" Taemin suggested like it was the smartest thing on earth.

 

You heavily sighed.

 

Taemin walked you to your new room "Noona just so you know you will have a roommate, be careful not to get caught" he warned.

 

You ruffled his hair "Don't worry about me and stop calling me a noona"

 

"Arraso hyung" he brightly smiled "I'm going back to class now, I already missed 2 periods of class".

 

"Eh? Then what am I going to do?" you asked in confusion, it was your first time coming to this school, you still had no idea where everything was and now your bestfriend is just going to ditch you.

 

"Oh!" he forgot to tell you that "The principle asked me to be your tour guide and to show you where you will be staying" he looked at the room 213 and handed you the key "He also told me to give you the key and to tell you to rest, you won't be having classes until tomorrow" he added.

 

"Arasso bye" you waved him goodbye with a smile on your face.

 

As soon as you saw him out of your sight, you heavily sighed to yourself.

 

*I have a really bad feeling about this year*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up guys  (^ . ^)

I'm so sorry if I haven't been updating lately

My school just started TERM 2 and on the first day they gave us lots of homework TT.TT

Tell me guys, What would you want to change about your school? and why?

ME: I want all of my BIASES or better yet ALL KPOP ARTIST to study at my school

RANDOM: And Why?

ME: So I will be more motivated to come to school

(True intention: Spazz on them /drools/)

Seeya guys on my next update =D Hopefully tomorrow again