Chapter 14: OMG

She's the SHEMAN

Ever since that day...

 

You have been avoiding him. Seeing him only makes you feel shameless. But seriously what were you thinking?

 

Going to an all boys’ school trying to get revenge for Taemin, which was not going well, and that person you were suppose to get revenge on turns out to be your first love who turns out to be a JERK.

 

And last but not least...

 

Your roommate REALLY DESPISES YOU!

 

You can only sigh in this situation.

 

You lowered your head thinking of what you were going to do next.

 

Should I still continue this plan? Or should I back out now? You thought.

 

You accidently bump into someone while you were walking to your next class but knowing you were in your own world right now. You just said "Sorry" without even looking up to the person who you bumped into.

 

And that person was no other than L.

 

He was talking to Sunggyu when you accidentally bumped into him.

 

He frowned at you for not looking at him, he didn’t even realise that he was still staring at you.

 

"L" Sunggyu's voice got him back his senses.

 

L looked back to his hyung "Hmmm?" 

 

"What's up with Jiho? He used to be enthusiastic person but recently he has been..... Down" Sunggyu sounded concerned for you. "Do you know anything to why he became like this?"

 

"Hyung it’s not really my business"

 

*LIAR!* the other side of L's mind shouted.

 

"It won't hurt to ask and plus you're his roommate so you should know" 

 

"Probably family problems or school problems"

 

*OR YOU!* L's other side shouted.

 

L shook his head. He is starting to get annoyed by his instincts or that's what he calls it.

 

"Hmmm.... If it's family problem then that is out of line for us but if it is school problems then just tell him that we can also help"

 

"Why don’t you tell him yourself hyung" L complained.

 

"Because I said so" Sunggyu ordered L “Now help me carry my books to class, my bones are getting weaker and weaker every second"

 

"That's because you are getting old, OLD MAN" he chuckled.

 

-----

 

L arrived to his classroom after sending the OLD MAN.

 

He sees everyone mucking around and making loud noises, as soon he stepped into the classroom while the teacher hasn’t arrived yet, at the corner of his eyes, L saw you stealing glances at him but you immediately went back listening to Taemin after exchanging a few glances with him.

 

He sat in his designated spot as always.

 

These past few days...

 

You feeling down and always avoiding him didn’t go unnoticed.

 

He knew he was the reason.

 

He knew what was going to happen after that day.

 

His plan was to stop you from following him around and then everything would go back to normal.

 

But somehow he didn’t felt satisfied with the result he got. Something is missing but he just can’t point it out.

 

*Just say Sorry to him for cheese cake.... The feeling your feeling right now is called 'GUILT'* his instinct told him.

 

But now he thinks about it.... He never had said sorry before to anyone, not to his friends and not to his parents because everything he does is perfect. 

 

L doesn't know how to say "Sorry" to someone.

 

*Just say Sorry to him, you never know, something good might happen if you do*

 

After a long battle between him and his instinct....

 

He finally decided to say sorry after school.

 

In the meantime in your side,

 

You sat there quietly, not daring to look sideways.

 

-----

 

You and Taemin sat at the back of the school eating your lunch as usual.

 

"What's wrong Eunmi? You look a bit sad these days" Taemin asked as he sipped his banana milk.

 

"Nothing" you assured him "Just thinking of stuff"

 

"What kind of stuff?"

 

"Stuff that kids don’t need to think about right now" you smiled as you ruffled his hair.

 

"Hey! I’m old enough already and you ruined my hair" Taemin pouted like cute kid.

 

You chuckled.

 

Taemin knows there was something bothering you and since he brought you here.... You are his responsibility.

 

Whether he was old enough or not. He would find out what it was that was bothering you.

 

-----

 

After school ended,

 

You plopped down on your bed. You didn’t know what exactly you did but it was tiring today. 

 

You had to drag yourself up to sit in a sitting position.

 

You stared at your cupboard for a long time.

 

*My luggage is in there, i can just put all of my stuff in it and run far away*

 

You shook your head "No! I have to finish what I've started"

 

"Why is being a guy so hard" you complained.

 

Once again you plopped yourself down on your bed.

 

"Being a girl is so much easier than being a guy" you sighed

 

"I want to be a girl again" you went crazy, rolling to one side to another side.

 

You suddenly thought of Taemin "I blame him for making me act like a man"

 

You started punching your pillow “AISH!” over and over again.

 

You close your eyes to get a break from the real world.

 

-----

 

/Ccrreeaakk/

 

A person slowly closed the door with his eyes widened in shock.

 

*WHAT THE HELL! A GIRL?! EEHH?!*

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys ^.^

I'm back with a SUPER DUPER LONG UPDATE XD Miss me? 

Cuz i missed you guys XP

So how was the chapter? was it good enough?

I decided to update since I have a good feeling that i did great in all of my exams

yesterday i just recieved my English exam test and i got 82% 

I was expecting for more but HEY! higher than nothing XD and plus it ranks as A right?

Meh... I must be POSITIVE =D

Bye Bye

 

P/S I want to welcome our new subscribers BTW XD I haven't welcomed them for ages... mianhe ^.^