Chapter 1: What is your secret?

She's the SHEMAN

 

A person appearance is very important to oneself, without it you are considered as nothing.

 

That is what you learned from your past.

-----


 

Your classmate suddenly asked you "Hey Eunmi how was the blind date we set up for you?" All of your classmates crowded up in front of your desk in less than a second. Of course they would want to know, they look up to you as if you're a goddess.

 

Questions were flocking everywhere. It took you awhile to stop them from talking.

 

As a kind person you are "He is handsome and everything but I don't think I'm good enough to him" you said.

 

Honestly you didn't like how he treated girls, and you could easily predict what he was going to do judging by the fact that he was full of himself. For example:

 

You guys decided to go to a karaoke bar or more likely that he dragged you there. He probably sang 90% of the songs in the song book. And while he was singing, you could easily predict that he was going to sing with his microphone and pinky pointed up and covering his nose with his finger. You have no against with people like that but it would have been more awesome if he was a good singer or a rapper.

 

And can you believe it? He was checking out the waitress right in front of you, I mean literally you were right in front of him while talking to him and his eyes were just focused gazing at her and legs. He was so lucky that you did not beat the heck out of him. Men like him don't even deserve to get laid.

 

And you know what was even worse? He let you pay for the bills that he ate and drink when all you did was just drink water for the whole day. To sum it all up he was a total jerk to you during YOUR FIRST AND LAST DATE WITH HIM!

 

But of course you did not tell that stuff to your classmates, you are afraid of you not knowing of what they will do to him if they knew what he was like the whole day.

 

Everyone was in awe "Eunmi-ah you don't have to feel like that, you are perfect just the way you are now" then the whole class hugged each other.

 

"I can't believe that guy just let you go easily just like that" the glasses eye dude said.

 

"He will regret it someday" they all replied at the same time.

 

You know you were suppose to be happy right now, you should be thankful that you have your classmate to take care of you but you couldn't help but feel something aching inside, what they didn't know is that they were just adding fuel to the fire. It was already hard enough for you to lie to them, but what if they know what is the real you are really like? Will they still accept you as their goddess? Or dump you just for being the way you are?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYAA!!! Annyeong ^^

3 subscribers already

Thank you guys <3

Remember free to comment down below

Once again Thank you for viewing or subsrcibing *90 degree bows*

Hope to see you again in the next chapter

Bye