Chapter 8: He's my roommate?! NOOOO!!!

She's the SHEMAN

You opened the door slowly and peeked into your new room, your eyes widened in amusement as you see your room has 2 levels. You went inside seeing the room all nice and tidy, exact opposite from your room.


 

A bed was set near the door and the opposite from it was a closet, and beside the stairs, there is one study table and beside it, there is an entrance where it will lead you to the bathroom/toilet.

 

You took a quick look on the study table, it had papers and notes neatly packed on the side but what caught your eyes was a picture, it was framed with grey border. You held the picture in your hands to get a better look at it.

 

You smiled as you thought that the people in the photos looked silly, you can already tell that they were having fun in the picture.

 

A cute dog trying to rawr, an Eagle strongly glaring at the camera, a pole who can't pose, a guy making love hearts with his hand, a soldier saluting to the camera, and on the bottom; on the left, a student repenting his mistakes by kneeling and raising his hands and on the right, a guy puffing his cheeks out and finishing his pose with his fingers pointing like a V near his eyes.

 

But what caught you the most was the person who was in the middle who wasn't posing at all unlike the others, he just stood there and staring blankly to the camera. You definitely can tell he does not like taking pictures at all.

 

But you had to admit they were all handsome but they were not your type, but then again what is your ideal man? You put the picture back in its place then you noticed a note stuck on the desk, clearly saying it's for you.

 

Dear new roommate,
 

You will be sleeping on the top floor and do not, and I mean DO NOT touch my things. I already cleaned the closet in the opposite side of your bed, so you will just need to put your clothes there and your luggage will arrive tomorrow morning.

From L,


 

*Wow he sounds so strict*

 

After reading the note, you went back to school to explore around and also you had nothing better to do.

 

-----

 

You were about to turn right but you stopped as soon as you saw the guy from the picture and a girl giving a pink envelope to him.

 

You hid behind the wall and peeked from where they couldn't see you, you felt all giddy inside thinking you were about to see a romantic scene.

 

Then the guy simply rejected her by simply saying "You are not my type".

 

Your smile and giddy feeling immediately disappeared and was replaced by a bad feeling.

 

The girl gripped onto his sleeves "Why can't you just try me out? I can change for you, if you would like" the girl pleads desperately.

 

He pushed her hands away and once again "Like I said, you are not my type" he said.

 

His words echoed in my head, reminded me of my past.

 

Then there was a long silence,

 

"Do you have a girlfriend already?" the girl suddenly asked.

 

You leaned forward anticipating what's going to happen next.

 

The guy's patience already had enough, he ripped the pink enveloped in half and threw it on the floor then left with no expression.

 

You were blown away by what just happened, you shot an evil glare at him as he walked away.

 

*Jerk!*

 

You went to the girl who was on the floor, picking up the papers while sniffing through her nose trying to hold back her tears.

 

She was taken aback once she saw you right beside her, you patted your shoulder signalling that you are lending your shoulder for her to cry on. She gladly accepted it, and let all the tears fall out.

 

You felt pity on her but the sad thing is that you could not do much for her.

 

After crying for hours, she finally calmed down. 

You brushed her hair away from her face “What’s your name?”

 

“Baek Ah Yeon-imnida”

 

"You okay?" you asked.

 

"Yeah" she said in a low voice, she might have said she was alright but she didn't look like it. Her face was all swollen, her eyes and nose looked completely red.

 

You were really curious what the name of the person who rejected her was, so you asked her. She then looked at you like 'are you for real?'

 

"That was L" she looked down at your uniform "from your school".

 

As soon as you heard his name, your eyes widened in surprise as you realised that, that jerk turned out to be your new roommate.

 

*Why?! Out of all people that jerk just had to be my roommate!*

 

------

 

You went back to your room and after what all happened today, you felt really tired and sleepy so you went upstairs and climbed onto your bed.

 

You close your eyes, recalling the past and comparing yourself to that girl from earlier.

 

*He reminds me of L.Joe*

 

He and L.Joe said exactly the same thing, in the same tone and with the same expression, and that is what scares me the most.

 

Unconsciously, a tear fell from your eye as you fell asleep. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my Chingus ^.^

Sadly i'm having a writer's block but don't worry these kinds of symptoms are curable XD

I just want to ask you guys, What type of Roommate can you possibly get?

Please comment down below, i feel loved whenever you guys comments [Cheesy line /puke/]

For me, the worst rommate i can imagine right now is..... when i found out my rommate is a guy!

I would freak out >.< but then again, that's what my story is about lolz =D

stay tuned for more better chapters than this one, *whispers* hopefully /runs off/