Chapter 9: Infinite & L

She's the SHEMAN

A group of students slowly walked heading towards you, one by one they carefully stepped on the stairs so it won't make any creaking noises.

 

They stop in panic every time you make a noise or your body starts to move.

 

The 6 successfully made it and there was only 1 person left to come upstairs, and then the only thing they needed to do was to surprise you.

 

But that one just had to ruin it for everyone by tripping over a stair and groaned so loud that it echoed in the room.

 

You sat up in alarm and screamed as loud as you can as you see strangers in your room "AAAAHHHHH!!!!" 

 

They also panicked and they also started to scream "AAHH!!" but it was only for a second.

 

While the other one was still on the ground holding his knee still crying out loud in pain.

 

"Stop screaming, you sound like a girl" one guy complained.

 

You suddenly stopped screaming as soon as you heard the word "girl", you quickly remembered who you were suppose to be.

 

------

 

You guys sat in a circle on the ground beside your bed, it was so awkward. The room was filled with silence, you can even here the animals outside making more noise than you guys. Not soon later, the silence broke when everyone started blaming each other.

 

"Aish! It's Sungyeol's fault, he just had to trip at that moment and ruin the surprise" the one who was making love hearts in the picture sarcastically said.

 

"What do you mean my fault?! Blame L for not catching me" the one who was repenting in the picture pointed to the pole guy.

 

"My fault?! Blame the maknae  who keeps looking back and forth" the pole guy blamed the one who was puffing his cheeks in the picture.

 

You laughed as you see them blaming each other for ruining the surprise.

 

The cute dog leader could not take the noise anymore "Stop!!! You guys are too noisy" he shouted so loud that it got everyone's attention "We haven't introduced ourselves and here you are, blaming each other" he scolded them and surprisingly they went silence.

 

"I'm Sungyu, the oldest" he started off.

 

"I'm Dongwoo, the laughing machine" the eagle eyed guy said.

 

"I'm Woohyun a.k.a Namstar" the one who likes to make love hearts said.

 

"I'm Hoya" the soldier simply said.

 

"Hi! Sungyeol here" the guy who tripped earlier said.

 

"L, your roomate" who was sitting beside you nodded at you.

 

"Hello I'm Sungjong the maknae here" who was also sitting beside you.

 

And it was your turn to introduce yourself "My name is Park Jiho, please take care of me" you bowed to them 90 degrees.

 

Sungjong suddenly held your hand and he was amazed to what you did today "Hyung! I heard that you owned L.Joe today at school".

 

"Eh? You guys know already?" you asked in surprise.

 

"The whole school knows about it already and they were talking non-stop about it so it would be impossible for us not to hear about it" Sungyeol casually said.

 

You suddenly remembered your own school *What is with me always being the talk of today*

 

Hoya gave you a double thumbs up and he said "I'll give you a thumbs up for calling him gay" 

 

You did not exactly CALL him gay, you ASKED him if he was gay but before you could even start your sentence, you were interrupted.

 

Dongwoo out of nowhere laughed his head off "Yeah, I heard it was funny but it would've been funnier if I was actually there to see him get owned" you now get why they called him a laughing machine, it was because he has a unique laugh.

 

Everyone laughed except for L "Are they always like this?" you playfully asked him and he just nods. "How can you stand them for so long?" 

 

"It's because they're funny to look at" he gave you a weird answer but he was actually smiling as he watched his friends laugh their heads off.

 

After their stomachs ached from laughing too much, they asked what school you used to go to.

 

Out of nowhere, Woohyun asked "Do they have lots of hot girls over there?" 

 

"I came from SM High" you blurted out. Once you realise what you said, you gasp in shock because Taemin specifically told you to NEVER say your real school and just say you came from another country.

 

Then Hoya asked L "Hey L, isn't your sister studying in SM High?"

 

You started to sweat in panic, you didn't know what to do next *Taemin-ah, where are you when I need you*

 

It seems like GOD answered your prayer. Luckily Taemin interrupted the party, you literally sprinted downstairs and begged him for help before dragging him to the top floor.

 

"Do you need something" L asked.

 

"This is Taemin, my cousin” you introduced Taemin.

 

"Yeah I'm his cousin" Taemin nervously laughed, including you. "He came from the States so.... Sorry if he can't understand or speak Korean properly" he suddenly said to everyone.

 

Your eyes widened and your mind felt like it was about to blow, you quickly hit his chest "I came from SM High remember!" it sounded more like a statement than a question "That's our other cousin you talking about" you faked a cough.

 

Luckily Taemin played along "Oh really?! Sorry I forgot" we grew more nervous as they gave us weird looks.

 

Hoya invited Taemin to join in the group, which he gladly did.

 

As soon as he sat down, they all threw a pack of grenades filled with questions relating to you.

 

"How old is he?" "Is he stronger than me?" "Do you like shopping?" "How many girlfriends have you had?"

 

Taemin did not expect all these questions so he simply passed it on to me "Maybe we'll let Jiho answer all your questions"

 

"Hehehe.... Yeah don't be afraid to throw all your questions on me guys" you might be laughing but inside of head you are killing Taemin right now, Taemin gulped knowing that he already knew what is exactly happening in your head.

 

You started off "I'm 16 years old" you turned to Sungyeol "Maybe I am" you playfully said. "YES! I LOVE SHOPPING WITH MY GIRL FRIENDS!" your eyes shined brightly as you hold your hands just by thinking of it.

 

You finally realized that everyone has been staring at you with a blank face, and Taemin mentally slapped himself in the head.

 

You didn't know why but you had the feeling you had to explain "Ummm.... about tha-" Sungjong out of nowhere shouted "OMG! THERE'S ANOTHER VERSION OF ME! LOOK HYUNGS! I'M SO HAPPY!" he said as he hugged you which took you by surprise.

 

*Boy, he must be really that happy*

 

Infinite sighed all together while you and Taemin deeply sighed in relief.

 

"Now answer my question" Woohyun giggled.

 

"I do have lots of GIRL FRIENDS but I don't have a girlfriend and I will never have one, EVER!" you swore on your life.

 

As time passes by, we ran out of food.

 

Sunggyu ordered L to buy some snacks and to take you with him.

 

"Why" he complained.

 

"Because I said so, now go and take Jiho with you and have roommate bonding time" he said in a leader's voice, which is very hard to disobey.

 

"Just don't scare him away" Sungyeol slyly said.

 

Infinite all laughed out loud, Dongwoo's unique laugh stands out the most.

 

L retorted back "Hahaha... I heard that and that is so funny" with sarcasm in his voice.

 

He got up and went downstairs to get his wallet and walked out of the room without you. You took this as the signal to get up.

 

You practically had to sprint your way to catch up to him.

 

*Damn, how fast does this guy actually walk?*

 

After you caught up to him, you slowly caught your breath.

 

The walk was pretty silent and really awkward, no one was talking at all. You stole a glance at him from time to time.

 

You decided to make the Silence/Awkward moment go away so you said "Why did you have to rip the pink envelop" or maybe it was better of when it was all silence.

 

"What?" he finally looks at you.

 

You cleared your throat "I mean.... I was just exploring the school and I saw you and this girl, but why did you rip the envelop?! It's like ripping a person's heart, you know?"

 

But then again, he simply said "It's none of your business"

 

"It's none of your business" you imitated him to yourself.

 

*Business my , you jerk*

 

Soon you guys didn't even realize that you guys already arrived in front of the shops.

 

After L brought the food to the counter, you saw a big calendar stuck on the wall. Your eyes widened that knowing your monthly period is coming up soon and worse, you didn't bring any pads with you.

 

You kept looking back at L and the pads.

 

He saw you looking anxious "What's wrong? If you want to buy something, use your own money"

 

You rolled your eyes *Not only a Jerk but also a Cheapo*

 

After he gave the money to the counter, you guys exited the shop. You gave the shop one last look over your shoulders, longingly.

 

You pretended nothing happened and just had fun with your NEW friends.

 

You and Taemin easily got along with Infinite. You guys shared some random stories but of course, when it was your turn to share you changed your gender into a guy.

 

Not long after, it was time for them to leave. It was only you and L left to clean up the mess.

 

It was still quiet and awkward.

 

After cleaning them, you decided to call it a night. You decided to turn off the light beside your bed even though there is another light switch near his bed. But before you went to close the lights...

 

"Goodnight" you said to L.

 

He did not respond so you just shrugged it away and let him be.

 

You lay down on your bed thinking what a nice welcome you got from the school.

 

First I met my first love then I became the talk of the school, and then I made some new friends and last but not least, I HATE MY ROOMMATE!

 

Just pray that there won't be any trouble tomorrow.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my chingus ^.^

Sorry i haven't been updating for awhile TT^TT

So how was it? what do you think of the story so far?

I'm slowly getting cured of my so called 'Writter's block' disease =D

and guess what?

i'm going to do a Double Update just for you guys so go to the next page if you still haven't 

See you in the next page again XD