Chapter 26: Woollim meet SM High

She's the SHEMAN

 

As soon as you heard them coming, you can't keep still. You keep walking back and forth while biting your nails.

L who is getting dizzy looking at you "Would stay still?"

"How can I stay still?! I'm like freaking out here! They are going to notice me. They are going to recognize me and it's going to be my end of the world!" I yelled at L unintentionally.

L was taken aback by your sudden explosion "Don't worry I will be there so there is nothing worry about. I'll protect you" he stood up and went to your side and wrapped his left arm to your right arm and rubbed them, thinking that this will help.

"I'm sorry, I've kind of been stressed over all of this and I didn't get enough sleep. Thanks to Taemin" you sarcastically added.

"Oh it's now my fault huh?" Taemin barged in the classroom. "Wow this place is empty! Where did all the students go?"

"In front of the gate, waiting for the SM students to come. I still don't get why they are so excited over this. I don't need any girls since I already have Ji-cough. Cough! COUGH! I already have my sister" L panicked, his arm are still in my side.

"Okay Lover Boy. If I didn't know better, I would've thought that you and Jiho are gay and I mean it in a dating context" Taemin teased as he eyed his arm around you.

Now that you and L realised it, you both backed away from each other at the same time, blushing.

*Dang, I forgot that my arm was around Jiho and it casually went there itself*

"Oh what do I see here in you Jiho hyung" Taemin slowly walks towards you.

*Oh my god, did he notice my face going red?!*

Once Taemin stopped beside you, you grew nervous "Is this eye bags?" you sighed in relief.

You took this chance to change the subject "Oh yeah about that! I blame you for this, it's your fault that I have all this eye bags" you pouted.

"You're still pretty or in your case, handsome" L blurted out.

You were in awe. But Taemin on the other hand is pretty disgusted by this.

"I'm out guys! Too much cheesiness in the room" Taemin said as he scrambles out of the class.

"We should probably go too" you said.

"Y-yeah" L stuttered, you exited out as he followed you from behind.

*Why did you just say that out loud you idiot! Now she will think that you are some weirdo. But she is cute though*

=====

"Hi guys" you waved at infinite. They're still ignoring you for what happened yesterday. You even heard a "Hmph" from Sungjong as he turn his back on you.

"Oh come on guys... You can't ignore us forever" you sneaked up behind Woohyun and pouted on his shoulder. After seeing you pout he wanted to hug you right away because there is no way that he can get mad at his dongsaeng. Although he restrained himself.

l pulled you out of Woohyun from jealousness "I'll take care of this" he eyed you. "Punch me" he said.

All of us were shock.

*Is he serious?* everyone thought.

Infinite spun around and faced L "What makes you think that punching you means that we'll forgive you?" Sunggyu asked.

"It's either punch me or I will kneel" when L started lowering himself down.

In a snapped of finger, Infinite changed their mind.

"STOP!" the leader says. "We'll forgive you in one condition" 

"What is it?" L asked.

"You won't lie to us ever again" Sungjong said.

"I... I wo-" L stuttered since he knows that your secret must be hidden away from them, he was torn apart by you and his friends. But he made up his mind and he chose to protect you "I won't lie again"

Infinite sighed in relief and all ran up to L.

You were in awe by staring at them. However you knew what L did for you, he chose to keep your secret hidden and he won't tell it to anyone. If he didn't think that way then he could've said it here, right now.

"Come on and let's get us some girls" Woohyun partied.

=====

When we arrived at the gate, we were just in time to see the SM to arrive. 

You were so nervous and tried to cover your face with your hands. L saw this and took you behind his tall back.

"WOW! So many hot guys in here" Hyuna said. "I know right! Better than the ones from our school" Woori added as they mesmerized all the handsome men.

"Handsome? I do not see anyone fits in that category" Taeyeon got off the bus, looking confident.

=====

Woollim and SM High representatives introduced themselves and what is going to happen.

"What is going to happen today is, we set up class works for you to complete and this can be the opportunity to meet other students and maybe ask them to the prom"

Once they were saying the class name, you were really nervous. It came down into two "9D is going to be partnered up with..." 

*Oh my god that's friend’s class! Please don't let them partnered with my class!*

You gripped onto L's clothes tighter. "9A" you sighed in relief. "Wait a minute... Isn't Taeyeon and those es in 9E?"

"Now that leaves 9E partnering up with 9C" which is your class.

*Oh great kill me! Kill me now!*

"Hey isn't that great for you Taeyeon? You're going to be with your oppa and your crush at the same time. It's like killing two stones with one bird" Woori clapped.

"Stupid. It's killing two birds with one stone and yes I'm happy" Taeyeon smiled.

Once Taeyeon left Woori and Hyuna. 

Unknown to Taeyeon, Hyuna immediately went to Woori and gave Taeyeon dirty looks from behind.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update ^^

Promotion time XD Click the image