Chapter 23: Complete OFF

She's the SHEMAN

 

L just got back after having a long talking with Taemin about you. He thought about a lot of things that night, he never thought that you had such a past and he didn't even realized since you were always smiling all the time. Just even by thinking of meeting that 'Doraemon' makes L boil in anger.

 

*I swear that if I meet him in the future he will have to answer to me*

 

But then Taemin's words suddenly popped up in his head. 

 

[Flashback]

 

Taemin just looked at him in amused "Can I ask you something L hyung?"

 

L fixed his voice "Yeah go ahead"

 

"Do you like Jiho?"

 

"Ye-Wait what?! Me like Jiho? What kind of joke is that Taemin, it's not funny at all" he nervously laughed.

 

"It's just that... Lately these days I have been seeing you around with Jiho for awhile and not with Infinite" Taemin reasoned.

 

"So?"

 

"That's the thing, you don't trust anyone except Infinite! You and Infinite are like impossible to break even if it is just an ant that was gone between you and infinite... Dear lord, I would feel sorry for that ant" Taemin exclaimed, he faced L and looked at him in the eye. "My point is that how can a mere transfer kid like Jiho out of nowhere can come in and hang out with Infinite. The whole school knows that Infinite won't let anyone go near them"

 

Once Taemin deeply stared in his eyes, he already knows that L was going to deny it so he shut him up even before he could talk, since there is no point of talking about love with this guy who have never experienced one "You know what... Let me tell you the things that you will need to know when Jiho does get her period" 

 

"Hmmm" L got himself focus on Taemin.

 

"Well first of all when Jiho does get her period; SHE NEVER LIES! And she becomes Bipolar; she's sad then the next second she's all happy and somewhat she becomes acting like a kid, maybe because her ON/OFF and PMS mixed together but that's just my theory. One more thing, the next day she completely becomes her real self a.k.a the OFF switch so brace yourself because if not, you are in for a hell - trust me... Hmmm... What else" Taemin tapped his head multiple times "Oh and take her home to her house tomorrow it will help when she's in her OFF switch, I'll send you the address later. Alright that's all probably it but there are more things to know about Jiho but the things I just told you now will do. I'm gonna go to bed now, goodnight L" 

 

Taemin got up from his seat and started walking away, he felt sorry for L for not knowing his feelings. He looked back at L only to see him...

 

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

 

*Look at him trying to memorize all those words that I had just said. He is so in love with my noona.*

 

Then Taemin walked away with a big smirk on his face

 

[Flashback ends]

 

*What Taemin said earlier about Jiho not lying... Is it true? If it is then Jiho... L-likes me?!*

 

L's heartbeat sounds like a drum, it's so loud that you can feel it vibrate on your whole entire body. 

 

*Nah! There is no way that she likes me... 
 

 

(Then why did she kiss you) 

Wait who was that? 
 

(It's me your conscience)

wait I have such thing like that?

 

 

(If you don't then how am I speaking right now to you~)

Hey! Don't you dare use that tone on me, you might be me but I'm still in control!

 

 

(Pfft, I was trying to help you out there - I'm out)
Finally I can be alone - but wait my conscience is somewhat right... Why did she kiss me? Maybe she does like me after all*


 

And with all that thoughts, L slept with an ear-to-ear smile.

=====


 

You were beaming in happy "WOW! I'm home" you barged into your home and threw yourself on the couch.

 

Cough. Cough.

 

"Ahem! Care to help me here Jiho-ssi?" L comes in the door with full of heavy plastic bags since Jiho wanted to buy grocery for her house along the way.

 

"Ah yes" you got up from the couch and went to help L.

 

Once every food was packed in the fridge, you went to L who was sitting down on the couch watching 'Teletubbies' since there are no good shows to watch during mornings except if you are interested in news "I'm going to go and take a bath okay?"
 


"Yeah sure" L nodded at her and went back to watching Teletubbies.
 


=====

 

After taking a bath, you went out to the living room feeling refreshed "Oh L do you want anything to drink?"

 

"Can I have a-WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING?!" he jerked up from his sit and turned away as soon as he saw you wearing a thin fabric singlet which perfectly shows the outline of your bra and curves and just a short - a SHORT short he means. Oh and usually you don't wear high-knee socks but since the floor is specifically cold today, you made an exception.

 

*Doesn't she know that I'm a guy and she's a girl?! Alone under a roof?! Is this what Taemin was saying about that I should brace myself?*

 

Somewhere far, Taemin is laughing at his plan he purposely not told him the part where you always wear this tight clothes. It was his punishment for being stubborn from his feelings.

 

"Why what's wrong with it? Taemin never said anything wrong about my clothes attire at home?" you looked down to your clothes and it was perfectly fine for you. "And if I think about it, I'm actually wearing more clothes than usually when I'm with Taemin"

 

"B-bwoh?!" he turned around shocked to hear this but turned around once again forgetting that you are still in that clothes.

 

"Yeah... Usually when I'm alone in the house whether Taemin's here or not I only wear a singlet and underwear, that's all" 

 

"Y-you mean T-Taemin see's you in that state?!" L keeps stuttering, apparently he's still shock from what you're wearing.

 

"Not really a big deal since he's seen me before" you casually said.

 

"BWOH N-?!" that made him snap turned around which did gave you a little jump "He has seen you before even though you are not brothers and sisters?! Are you out of your mind?!"

 

"When we were kids silly" you said then you started laughing your head off "Stop thinking malicious L~" you teased. "And plus who would be in their right mind if they do that at our age, still young... I'm still a woman you know"

 

"Woman you say but what kind of clothes are you wearing right now~" L muttered sarcastically to himself.

 

You didn't catch what he said "What?" 

 

"Just at least wear a jacket or something... That would be enough. For god's sake Jiho, I'm a guy here and you are a girl alone under a roof" he emphasized the word 'guy' and 'alone' to get it in your head what he was trying to say.

 

"Alright, but only a jacket" you pointed out. "Not wearing any anything else"

 

L deeply sighed in relief once he saw you go in to your bedroom to get a jacket but then again, he though he spoke too soon. 
 


You did wear a jacket but your defined legs are still showing. Luckily for the long socks you have, it made him compose himself or else he would have gone out of control.

 

"Happy?"

 

He did an 'okay' sign to you "Ecstatic" L nervously swallowed his saliva.

 

*This would be a long day*

=====


 

You and L decided play your favourite game 'Super Mario Bros'.

 

It was no problem for L since he didn't mind playing games for awhile and keep his mind off the school works for awhile.

 

But since this was your favourite game, you owned him. The great L could not believe he lost to a girl of a guy's video game. He tried and tried, again and again but he kept losing. "Aish!" he stood up and kick the controller lightly "I'm gonna go pee!"

 

"Hey! Don't vent your anger in this poor controller" you took the controller and patted it softly "Don't worry your safe from Bowser" you teased.

 

"ARGH!" L rolled his eyes and Stomped his way through the toilet.

 

"Left corner of my house is the toilet!" you shouted since he was already far.

 

Then you looked at the time, it was already night time. Maybe it is true when time passed by so quickly when you are having fun. You got up from your seat and took your home telephone with you and called a Chinese restaurant.

 

While on the other side, L just finished peeing. As he was walking back, he saw these pictures framed of little kids placed on a table. Then he realized that one of them was you. 

 

*She's so cute with that Bob haircut. Can't imagine her having that now. Hahaha*

 

Then he saw you and a little guy sitting on a swing, he figured that it was Taemin since he was holding banana milk on its hand and he was crying.
 


*DefinitelyTaemin!*

 

Then this particular picture caught his attention, it was a group photo. You were standing in the middle wearing this pretty white dress, uncompleted teeth and wearing this cute smile along with the other kids. He was guessing that this was on an amusement park since there were lots of kids had balloons. But he couldn't help notice this one boy whose arm was around her neck, he took a quick look of it.

 

*Is it just me or does this look like L.Joe?*

 

 

Ding Dong~


 

“No way! It’s impossible. How can it be L.Joe” When he heard the door bell rang, he walked back to the living room completely forgot about the picture he just saw.

 

"So it's $20 overall" a suspicious figure handed something to the person outside the door. "Thank you" then they bid goodbye. 

 

L was just watching them from a distance afar, still figuring out who's that in a long brown coat.

 

The suspicious figure closed the door and turned around.

 

His jaws dropped and his eyes went widened.

 

You were wearing a big long brown coat, a hat and with tinted black shades on.

 

You looked like a 100%...

 

*e or even worse the 'Flash'*

 

"What are you wearing?" L asked as you take off the coat, hat and the shades.

 

"I'm not gonna go outside wearing only this" she pointed her clothes; luckily she was still wearing a jacket so it was alright to look you. "Anyways I got food" you lifted up the delicious smell that came from the bag.

 

You lead L to the kitchen to eat the food that was been the delivered "I don't know what you like but I've ordered Jjangjangmyun for you if you don't mind"

 

"I don't really mind but we could've cooked since we got all the ingredients we need from the grocery" L said, you handed the food to him along with the side dishes and chopstick.

 

"See the thing is I can't cook at all if I try cooking everything is possible; burn the house, turn the food into poison and many more just name it" you sincerely said.

 

"Okay" L looked at you and you had a different dish from him that he has never seen before "What's that?"

 

You looked at him and he was staring at your favourite food "Oh this? It's my favourite food out of all foods if I had to choose, its fried fish soaked in shrimp paste with rice. It's rarely for me to eat one of this" 
 


"Why?" he asked.

 

"Because... Whenever I try bringing it to school, girls always complain about the foul smell and they would make fun of it, I was scared that if they knew that I had that kind food they would hate me" you said, although you know it's not just about that, it is also about you having to protect your reputation at school, it will be shocking for them if they knew you weren't the type of person they thought it would be.

 

"Ah... I can smell it as well" he nodded in understanding.

 

"Hey don't make fun of it! It's really yummy" you scolded him, you took a big bite "Mmmm yummy"

 

"Is that even edible?" he uneasily asked as he sees you eating the food like a monster would do to its prey.

 

You didn't bother replying back to him if he won't appreciate your favourite food "Just eat your Jjangmyun!"

 

After eating, it was time to pack all the plates up, L decided to wash the dishes and you didn't really have a problem about it. So L went first to the kitchen while you were still packing up the glasses.

 

L was still putting on his gloves when he saw you walking towards the rubbish bin near him.

 

You didn't know that the floor was wet but you kept walking "L can you put this in the rub- AHH!" you slipped on a water; it was like a slow motion, you falling down heading straight to the floor. You squeezed your eye shut expecting for the pain to come next but it didn't come.

 

Instead you felt something soft underneath you, you peeked into your left eye only to see L groaning "Argh"

 

You gasped in shock. 

 

L saw you falling down and thanks to his fast reflexes; he was able to catch you on time although he also slipped on the water which made him fall onto the floor as well.

 

Your heart was unbelievably beating faster than it should normally be seeing how close you and L are right now. You can't describe how hot your face feels like right now, you just hope that he won't notice your red face.

 

You and L stared into each other's eyes for a minute. Then you wanted to get up as soon as possible since he was making it hard for you to breath. But when you tried getting up, L wrapped his arms around you tightly which caused you to fall again on top of him.

 

*Oh my god, what is he doing? Is he going to kiss me? His eyes look like they are telling me to kiss him myself"

 

"Jiho-ah, can I ask you a question?" 

 

"R-right now?" you stuttered, but seeing him nodding and it doesn't seem like he was going to let go sooner or later "Y-yeah sure"

 

"Do you like me?"

 

"B-bwoh?!"

 

"I said do you like me?" he asked, you looked into his eyes and it seemed like his was really serious about this.

 

"I... I... I..."

 

*Please say yes*

 

"I hate you..." you blurted out.

 

"Huh?" he asked.

 

*Oh god! He hates me now doesn't he. His eyes look so heartbroken*

 

"I see, okay!" he roared, he released your waist. You didn't let a second waste and got up.

 

*Does she really hate me that much? To the point that she doesn't want me near her?*

 

L got up and stomped his way through to the sink. He was washing but at the same time it seems like he was throwing tantrums, he was scrubbing the plates really hard and putting it on the rack so hard that it made a loud sound. You thought the plates were going to break for a second. But what was worse is that - L is so quiet.

 

You can't see his face since his back was facing you so you can't really tell what he's thinking now.

 

*You misunderstood me*



You looked at him from afar.

 

*I hate you... Because... Because... I hate you because every time you're near me, somehow you find a way to make my heart beat faster than it should be*

=====


 

You went back to the living room and your TV with heavy shoulders on your back.

 

30 minutes later, after L finishes the dishes. He went to the living room, still angry. But his angry face slowly turned into soft when he saw you sleeping on the couch.

 

He the TV and carried you to your room. He gently placed you on your bed and caressed your face.

 

*What is this? Yesterday you kissed me and confessing that you like me and now you are saying that you hate me! Please stop making me confuse. Nevertheless goodnight*

 

L couldn't stop looking at your lips, it was plummy red lips. It was tempting enough that L couldn't resist it.

 

*Just this once. Just these once can I... Can I...*

 

L slowly bends down and kissed you on your forehead. 

 

*Why does it seemed like each day passes I feel like I'm falling for you even more*

====


 

Few days later,

 

L was thankful when he arrived at school. Supposedly he was supposed to take a vacation and just have fun but nonono... It was nothing near fun. You made him clean your whole house.

 

Cleaning your house was supposed to be Taemin's job but there was nothing special in my house therefore you made Taemin clean.

 

"Jiho hyung!" Taemin yelled and hugged you so tight.
 


L seemed like he wanted to scratch Taemin's face for the first time ever but he restrained himself since someone hates him.

 

"L your back" Infinite altogether gathered up in front of all.

 

"So how were the days off?" Sunggyu asked.

 

"Yeah hyung! You are so lucky you get 4 days off even I'm not allowed to do that with my teacher's permission" Sungjong pouted.

 

"There there maknae" Hoya comforted the maknae.

 

"I missed you hyung, I never thought I ever would but I did" Sungyeol hugged L but he playfully punched Sungyeol in the shoulders.

 

"Oh look at the students gathering up in front of the notice board" Hoya pointed out.

 

"Let's go find out" Sunggyu said.

 

Infinite came first but L stated back and called you and Taemin out who was too busy talking like they haven't seen each other for years "Jiho, Taemin let's go"

 

"YES!" Woohyun celebrated.

 

"ASSA!" Dongwoo Hi-5 Woohyun.

 

"For the first time, we are having a ball along with the SM HIGH~" Dongwoo and Woohyun sang in harmony as they started dancing together.

 

The rest of infinite were all happy but they didn't waste time but focus on who they're partner would be.

 

L wasn't doing anything much but just looked at the notice. He stole a glimpse of you...

 

*Should I? But she hates me...*

 

L stood there pouting to himself.

 

While you and Taemin were looking at each other thinking...

 

*Woollim and SM HIGH. Ball. Together?! WE ARE DOOMED!*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up people?

Don't you think that this is really long?

Apparantly while I was writing  I didn't notice that I was going over my goal

which is to have at least 1500 words

but I went over and I MEAN OVER!

It was like more than 3000 words >< feels like I was reading a book while I was editing it

anywayz did you like it?

tell me what you think ^^

<3 Welcome to our new subscribers <3

 

Update soon

Guess what! I updated 3 days in a row! It's a record for me

Hehehe Bye