Chapter 2: The On/OFF mode

She's the SHEMAN

Apparently the whole school has known you as their Goddess ever since you moved to SM High School.

 

You are known to be the most beautiful on the campus,

 

Always with perfect make up,

 

Always Charming,

 

You always forgive people easily as long as they realize their mistakes, and even strangers,

 

But most important of all, you stand up for what you believe in and that is what makes you a great leader.

 

Even if you didn't have the knowledge, they still highly respect you.

 

But that is only if you are in your ON mode.

 

You have a secret that you have been keeping from everyone and only your one and only bestfriend knows about this ON/OFF switch.

 

Because of a specific reason, you manage to balance how a high school life should live like.

 

In your OFF mode, it was the exact opposite of your ON mode or might be even worse.

 

At home where you can be alone,

 

You turn into a weird looking monster; you tie up your messy hair and wear your nerdy glasses,

 

You just throw your dirty used uniform on the floor of your bedroom,

 

You only wear a singlet and underwear on, WITHOUT PANTS AND A BRA!

 

And have to work hard shaving your manly body hair.

 

If someone happens to knock on your door, you will open the door with a hat and a long coat on, and when people see you they always feel uncomfortable since you look like a person who flashes themselves, while some people even force themselves to think that under that coat there must be a y pyjama or a see-through sleeping gown or at least something.

 

And your room; dirty clothes everywhere, used tissues on the floor, expired milk on your study table and many unidentified things just laying flat on the floor.

 

Not to mention under your bed is off limits, you will never know what you will touch or feel or see under your bed. Just imagine your room filled with unknown yucky stuff but 100x worse under your bed.

 

But don't worry because you are still the same girl who stands of what she believes in.

 

The same girl who every time she sees a bargain on the supermarket, she will run as fast as she can.

 

The same girl who likes to your favourite food is 'Salty Dried Fish' with shrimp paste and rice. You were really depressed that you could not bring your favourite food anymore to school since it will become smelly and all the girls will complain about the unknown smell.

 

So basically if someone happens to know your secret and spread it to everyone then you are practically doomed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys, so did you like it? or did you find it disturbing?

This chapter only tells you what is your actual secret ^^

I still have yet to tell you why she changed so stay tuned

I also want welcome the 2 new subscribers, hope you like it ^^

See you soon