Chapter 3: A Friend in Trouble

She's the SHEMAN

 

*Ding Dong*


 

You cried in frustration thinking of who the hell disturb you in the middle of playing 'Super Mario Bros'. You unwillingly paused the game and got up to get a long coat and a hat on before you open the door.

 

Your face was clearly showing that any time soon you will beat the heck out of whoever interrupted you "Who is it?"

 

You opened the door only to see your bestfriend holding a plastic bag to your face and drinking his usual banana milk.

 

"Taemin? Why are you here?" you asked in confusion but instead of giving you an answer he giggled and pushed you aside and went inside without your permission.

 

You were about to offer him to sit on the couch but you stopped once you saw your couch filled with dirty clothes and empty bags of chips. You scratched your head in embarrassment as you hide your used underwear under your singlet, Taemin is already used to seeing you in your usual clothes ever since you guys were practically born.

 

Taemin does not see you as a woman in anyway but it is a different story when you see someone else's used undies piled up in one place "I'll go get some snacks" he quickly ran to the kitchen.

 

After tidying up, Taemin sat down on the couch while you sat down on the floor staring at him still figuring out why he is here. He handed you the banana milk he bought earlier but it only made him more suspicious "Spill it Taemin, why are you here?" you finally said.

 

"Can I not have bonding time with my bestfriend?" Taemin nervously laughed.

 

"Liar" you accused

 

"What makes you say that?" he defended himself.

 

"You never come here to my house with snacks that you personally bought, everyone who knows you how cheap you are when it comes to money and especially if it's your favourite banana milk, unless you need something from them." you said and left him speechless "Still want me to continue?" you smugly smirked at him.

 

Taemin finally gave up "I need you to do something for me" he said. He took a breath and.....

 

He jumped on his knees and "PLEASEENROLTOMYSCHOOLTEMPORARILY" he said as he rub his hands.

 

My eyes widened in surprise "WHAT?!"

 

"Please enroll to my school, it's only temporarily" he sounded so desperate.

 

"YEAH I GOT THAT PART, YOU CRAZY?!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ^^ 

Sorry for the short update 

but don't worry i'll make the next one funny and longer than this one ^^

Bye