Chapter 13: VERY WRONG MOVE

She's the SHEMAN

L was hanging out with Infinite in the cafeteria and then he said to them that he is going to get some water because he was getting thirsty.

 

And then out of nowhere you came out with water in your hands....

 

L thought it was weird but said thank you to you in the end.

 

After that L went back to his friends.

 

“That was super fast” Woohyun said.

 

“Yeah someone gave it to me on the way to the vending machine” L said.

 

Sungjong said, “That is just unfair no one gives me free stuff,” he pouted.

 

“That’s because you scare them with your feminine charms.... They probably don’t want to be gay like you” Sungyeol laughed.

 

“Hahaha.... Laugh all you want but I have more fangirls than you hyung” Sungjong retorted back.

-----

 

L was looking for a certain book in the library....

He was starting to get frustrated trying to find that DAMN BOOK!

 

Then once again you popped out of nowhere and handed him the book.

 

*How did he know I was looking for this book*

 

You gave him a smile as he reached for the book.

 

You kept smiling brightly and stared at him as he went to the counter to borrow the book up till he walks outside....

 

He finds it creepy now but lets it go since he desperately needed the book for studying

 

-----

 

So once again L was in the canteen sitting alone in the corner where Infinite always sits as usual, he was eating his lunch.

 

But something made him stopped eating

 

He frowned at you.

 

He knew you were stealing glances at him and it made him really uncomfortable.

 

He really hates it when someone watches him eat, he doesn’t know why but he finds it really awkward when someone watches him eat.

 

Therefore he lost his appetite and left the canteen without even finishing his lunch halfway.

 

-----

 

Wherever he goes, you follow him.

 

Whenever he needs something, you pop out of nowhere with something he needs.

 

You thought you were doing the right thing and your friendship with him is going to get closer by following him and helping him every time he needed something.

 

Isn’t that what friends are for? Helping each other?

 

Like the usual, you followed him today and the next day after and the next day after that.

 

But you were very wrong....

 

VERY WRONG

 

-----

 

L thought it was really annoying and creepy.

 

He tried to avoid you ever since that day but it was no use, you somehow found a way to always find him.

 

So he tested you to see if his instincts were correct, whether you are stalking him like an obsessed person would do.

 

He sat alone at the back of the school where you and Taemin sat last time.

 

Once he finally noticed that you were peeping, he then proceeds to his plans.

 

"I need water" he lamely acted.

 

Once you heard him asking for water, you immediately ran to the vending machine for water.

 

L sat back on the bench and closed his eyes peacefully and counted how long it will take for you to give him the water.

 

It took you exactly 5 minutes to come and get the water right in front him.

 

L smirked once he opened his eyes and to see you standing right in front him.

 

*So he was stalking me*

 

He stood up from the bench.

 

*It’s time to teach this guy a lesson*

 

"What do you think you are doing?!" L asked, he might looked calm but his tone is scary.

 

"H-huh?" you looked confused to why he was shouting at you right now.

 

"I said... What do you think you are doing right now?!"

 

You showed the water to his face "I'm here to give you water because you said you needed one"

 

"I can see that! But what else do you think you are doing right now"

 

"I-I" you stuttered. You really don’t know what he was actually trying to say.

 

L cuts you off "let me tell you what you have been doing for the past few days...."

 

He took a deep breath "I know you have been stalking me...."

 

L stopped for a second and shook his head to act like he was really disappointed in you.

 

*Hehehe.... This seems fun*

 

"I don’t need some guy stalking me ESPECIALLY IF THAT GUY IS MY ROOMMATE!"

 

"B-but I just wanted to be friends with you, all I want is to be friends with my roommate" you explained.

 

"Please stop about the Roommate-Friendship thing.... It’s really getting old now" he ruffled his hair looking annoyed.

 

"Just leave me alone, please" and with that L left you alone, AGAIN.

 

You felt really BAD and SHAMELESS

 

*Maybe I went a little too far.... But I didn’t intend to make him think that im a stalker or something*

 

You wanted to cry but you held it in, like what you always did ever since you were a Kid.

 

-----

 

On the other side;

 

L was celebrating happily that he just got you off his tail.

 

After recalling what just happened.

 

He suddenly felt guilty

 

*Was I too harsh?*

 

But he just shrugged it off since he was pretty sure that a guy won’t get hurt with his little comments...

 

*Right?*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Chingus ^.^

So how was it? I did 2x longer update than my other chapters for you guys XD

And I have an announcement for you guys....

I'M GOING TO HAVE EXAMS THIS WEEK TT^TT WHICH MEANS I CAN'T UPDATE UNTIL THE WEEKENDS

sorry guys >.< I have to have good result in this one cuz my 'Trip To Korea' is at stake here <<< Lolz that's right ^.^ my bro promised me that if do good this year then he might take me to Korea >.< but i doubt it.... but still.... i'll do my best

Wish me luck people >.< If i do good.... then i might do a super long update or double update ^.^ u never know

I'LL MISS YOU GUYS.... MWUAH!