Chapter 12: Oh L... Tsk... Tsk... Tsk

She's the SHEMAN

Taemin who was craving banana milk, dragged you to the same canteen where you humiliated L.Joe.

 

Taemin told you to look for seats while he goes to buy his milk so therefore, he left you all alone in the middle of the crowd.

 

You looked in every corner but all the tables were taken.

 

You didn't know if whether you should be happy or not but you spotted your JERK roommate sitting alone in the corner eating his lunch.

 

You remembered Taemin’s so called ‘EVIL’ plan.

 

You stood there for a minute thinking of what you will do.

 

You deeply sighed and swallowed all of your pride

 

*It’s now or never*

 

And then you shamelessly walked up towards him and said “Hi chingu”

 

L looked up and stared at you blankly. He was trying to think of reasons why you were talking to him. So far he got nothing.

 

You pointed out the two seats on the opposite side from him “Are these seats taken? You asked.

 

L went back to eating his lunch and ignored you like you weren’t there to begin with.

 

You took that as a yes, you slowly sat on the chair. You tried to make a conversation “So....”

 

L stopped what he was doing and glared at you “Why are you here talking to me?”

 

“I just wanted to be friends with you and plus you are my roommate so I just thought mayb-“you were interrupted by L.

 

He scoffed “Look, I have no interest in being friends with you, nor is there such rule where it says that you have to befriend your roommate”

 

“B-but”

 

He suddenly stood up which surprised you.

 

L ruffled his hair and started walking away with his lunch “Aish so annoying” he mumbled to himself but it was still loud enough for you to hear it.

 

He left you there looking dumbfounded while you were still taken aback by his actions.

 

Luckily Taemin came, he sat on the chair where L was sitting earlier “What happened? You looked like you just saw a ghost or something” he shoots the straw in his banana milk and started sipping.

 

You finally snapped back into your senses “Taemin-ah am I really that annoying?”

 

“Huh?” Taemin tilted his head a little looking confuse.

 

“Nevernind” you said.

 

You didn’t even notice that your are smiling so evilly right now.

 

*Oh L, you messed up with the wrong person.... Tsk.... Tsk... Tsk... Now I am even more hyped up to take the challenge to be one of your friends*

 

Taemin looked around and noticed the atmosphere around him change. His back started to shiver but he thought it was just only his imagination so he just shrugged it off.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ^.^

I'm sorry if this chapter was not good enough TT^TT

i finished writing the chapter and it was actually better than this >.< but then my thumb just had to press the delete button

but enough with my complaing ^.^ kekeke.... I should stop complaining from now on 

But you know what.... I lost a subscriber today TT^TT

You guys won't leave me right? RIGHT?

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING ME THIS FAR =*