Chapter 30: Lovers in the air.

She's the SHEMAN

 

 

L.Joe who was sitting at the bar observing everyone until he saw someone familiar dancing in the middle of the stage. He couldn't help but stare at her, he knew he had seen her from somewhere but he just couldn't point it out. He then saw her running out of the party... Crying? He placed his drink down and followed her out. As soon as he came out, he heard commotions happening not too far from him and it got curious and interested to find out.

 

He sees L hiding a girl behind his back. *L with a girl? Funny joke* he laughed in his head. But when he saw the girl behind L. His eyes widened *OMG! That's the girl from the playground. My crush!* this got him even more interested to find out.

 

"I-I like-"

 

Suddenly you were interrupted by someone.

 

"Oh my! Why is this B!tch here?" Taeyeon smirked.

 

She immediately got your attention. L turned around and he blankly stared at his little sister in confuse.

 

Taeyeon walks towards you and L along with Hyuna and Woori on her side with their heads held up high. You cowered behind L. Usually you would have the guts to go against her face but now... The situation is different. L is her brother who just confessed to me and also the person I love.
 


"What are you doing in this ball? Last time I checked you don't attend our school anymore unless you moved to Woollim which is going to be ridiculous since they only accept boys" Taeyeon crossed her arms.

 

You and L both stiffened.

 

"Aren't you ashamed?" Hyuna asked. Woori answered "She doesn't have 'shame' in her vocabulary. If I were her, after being poured by a drink in front of the school, I would have killed myself in embarrassment."

 


*poured a drink?* L thought. He looked at you but shifted his gaze back to his sister.

 

You seriously wanted to cry at this moment but knowing L is beside you, everything is going to be alright.

 

"B!tch! Get away from my brother. I don't want your filthy smell around him. Heck, I don't even wanna see your face. Every time I see your face, it makes me vomit" Taeyeon pretended to vomit while Hyuna and Woori laughs on the side.
 


L suddenly spoke up "YAH! KIM TAEYEON!"

 

At his sudden raise of voice, everyone flinched and got chills on their spine. Including you.

 

"Did our parents raise you like that? I'm so disappointed in you and I'm pretty sure our parents will be also disappointed in you. Also one more thing..." he seriously looked at Taeyeon in her eyes as if she was his prey "Call my girlfriend a b!tch or a or a or whatever of those sort. If I ever... Ever... Hear you say that one more time, I will make sure you will pay a hell of a time" he roared.

 

*G-girlfriend?* behind L, you were touched of what he just did, he stood up for you against her own sister. Your face instantly became red.

 

"But oppa~" Taeyeon whined. "L oppa, oppa maybe you should reconsider again on who you pick as your girlfriend, seriously her?!" Woori complained with her pitchy voice as she pointed at you.

 

You felt a hit in your heart.

 

"Don’t ‘oppa oppa’ me and no more buts, Taeyeon! And stay the hell away from this conversation Woori, at least my girlfriend is not someone who flirts with everyman she sees unlike you!" he sharply said. "If anyone of your friends talks about my girlfriend again in any bad way. You three are dead" no one said a word after hearing L speak. Everyone knew he was dead serious.

 

"If you'll excuse me, we're going to find a quiet place in order to continue what we were supposed to do..." L gave you a wink which melted your heart almost instantly. "... Before we were interrupted" He glared at the girls for one last time. The girls didn't know what was happening with their body but they were trembling scared and  even took a step back from L.

 

L suddenly grabbed your wrist and started to run away with a smile on his face. You didn't have to see his face to know he is happily smiling like what you are doing now, smiling goofily. Just by staring at his back makes your heart pound.

 

The wind gently hits our faces. It felt really good, we felt freedom. It felt like we were flying.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon and Woori could not believe L them. Hyuna broke the silence "Eunmi must have used some witchcraft on your brother Taeyeon-ah"

 

"I don't care anymore. I'm done with Eunmi. I'm hell pissed that my brother just me. I'm his sister. SISTER! A bloodline of his!" Taeyeon hissed. She threw her hands up in the air "I give up. She is already my brother's girlfriend and I can't and won't do anything to her from now on for the sake of my loving brother" Taeyeon stomped off her feet and totally ditching the ball "This ball ever!"

 

Hyuna and Woori was left on the scene and whenever those two are together, nothing good ever comes out from it. "Taking place of our plan changed to an earlier date. Taeyeon, we had enough of your pile of sh!t and Eunmi for stealing my supposed-to-be-boyfriend" Woori gritted her teeth. "All hell will break loose". "We will finally get our throne back. To the righteous queens" Hyuna added before they left the scene.

 

L.Joe who was left eavesdropping was also left dumbfounded. There were too many in formations to process in his head. L has a girlfriend?! Shocking news. Girlfriend is my playground crush. Devastating news. A war is coming between girls. Whatta turn on- wait what am I thinking... WORLD WAR III. L.Joe slowly fell in the ground collapsing because of too many shocking news.

 

-----

 

You and L found an empty and quiet place. Han River. You both sat beside each other who are still flustered in the stairs.

 

"So I'm your girlfriend, aye?" you teased.

 

"Well sooner or later you're going to be one so why not just say it now." L confidently replied.

 

It wasn't supposed to turn out like that, in your head, you imagined that he gets embarrassed by your joke but it seems like it came out the opposite. You became red flush.

 

"Since when did you get greasy?"

 

"Since the day I realised my feelings for you" he sincerely looked at you in the eye, it made your heart pound faster. You broke away from his gaze, it was too much for your heart to take.

 

Silence occurred.

 

Cold wind suddenly flew pass by and you forgot to bring a jacket since you didn't think that L would drag you all the way here. Your wrapped yourself with your arms and gently rubbing it.

 

L saw you freezing in cold. He cursed at himself for not considering the weather when you are in a dress. He took off his coat and wrapped it around you. As he was wrapping his coat, his face moved closer to yours. You can feel his breath contacting your skin.

 

This time, you didn't avoid looking at his eyes. He was so close... He was coming closer... You close your eyes...

 

His lips felt rightfully belonged to yours.

 

You can literally see and hear the fireworks popping out in the sky, in your head. You instantly forgot about the cold weather, it was replaced by the heat boiling inside you.

 

You pulled away, something isn't right. L looked confused, did he do anything wrong? Did you not see the fireworks like he did? Or is he not a good kisser? Negative thoughts filled L's mind.

 

"L-ssi, I didn't get the chance to say this to you earlier so I will only say it only once... I love you" you pulled his necktie towards you and initiated the kiss.

 

You swore you can feel L's lips grinning for a moment there. L placed his left hand on your shoulder and grabbed your neck with his right hand and pulled you even more closely.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Back ^^

Thank you for supporting me when I had my exams. 

I'm safe to say that I nailed my English, Maths and Science test! BOOYAH!

Unfortunately I ran out of time in my Humanities subject where we learned about Economics and Tourist.

I'm pretty sure I failed on that one or even if I pass that exam I probably be on the passing line. TT^TT Heol~

60 minutes is not enough!

Hopefully you guys spazzed like me especially on the last part ^^ Kekeke so for now....

Subscribe & Comment ^^