Chapter 16: You VS Teen Top

She's the SHEMAN

 

You were having trouble walking down the hallway while holding a mountain of books, you could barely see. You didn’t notice that the books you were holding are slowly shifting to the left.

 

You just kept walking until....

 

Ooofff!

 

The books fell from your hands and you lost your balance which caused you to fall on your bum.

 

“OUCH!” you rubbed your sore bum.

 

“Kwenchana?” you heard someone ask.

 

You looked up to see where that voice came from and you saw L in front of you touching your arm. Just by seeing him makes your mood go bad. Your eyes shifted to your stack of books spread on the floor. You face totally showed that you were annoyed by seeing him, you rudely pushed his hand away.

 

You started gathering your books together.

 

“Here let me help you” he took one book then another and stacked them on together.

 

“It’s alright” but he didn’t stop “IT’S ALRIGHT!”

 

L got shocked when you shouted.

 

You snatched the books away from him, after you pile them up together, you still walked despite you having trouble holding the books.

 

 

*Bwoyah? Is she on her period?*

 

-----

 

After going to the library to return all those books, you decided to stop by your classroom after noticing that you forgot your pencil case.

 

Once you had your pencil case, you were all set to go but you saw a sticky note stuck onto your desk.

 

 

Jiho-ah,

​It’s me your teacher. I need you to meet me up at the back of the school afterschool. I need to talk to you regarding your grades, this is urgent!

 

You deeply sighed. 

 

-----

 

You arrived at the back of the school, you looked around everywhere but you couldn’t see any of your teachers.

 

Out of nowhere, you saw a group of students walking towards you.

 

Now that you had a better look at them you realised that it was.... Teen Top.

 

You felt uneasy, but who wouldn’t. L.Joe who is desperately wants to have revenge on you.

 

"We haven’t properly introduced ourselves" L.Joe smirked.

 

“As you know I’m L.Joe” he said with a cocky attitude.

 

“Ricky here”

“I’m Changjo”

“Playboy Chunji here”

“I’m the emotional Niel”

 

And last but not least C.A.P "Did you like my present yesterday?" 

 

You looked confused.

 

Until he took out a basketball and showed it to you.

 

Your eyes widened.

 

Out of the blue, you remembered yourself shouting at L and blaming him.

You now regretted of what you’ve done.

 

Cap started bouncing the ball which got me back to my senses "Relax I was actually told to aim for your heads but you were lucky enough to lay down at that moment".

 

“I told you to aim for their HEADS HYUNG!” L.Joe complained.

 

“SHUT UP! It was by luck okay” he shouted back.

 

You were just standing there thinking blankly.

 

L.Joe started cracking his knuckles "I haven’t given my welcome gift to you yet". 

 

He took a step forward and your feet automatically stepped back.

 

You stopped your tracks until you were cornered to the wall.

 

"Do you need our help?" Chunji asked.

 

"I got this" L.Joe evilly grinned.

 

He raised his fist up in the air ready to give me a punch.

 

Your eyes widened and not looking away from his fist once you saw his fist flying towards your face.

 

You close your eyes and waited for the pain.

 

You winced from the pain you never thought he would actually do it but he did.

 

He punched you so hard that you flew sideways.

 

"AH" 

 

He punched you near your lip which caused the end of your lip cut.

 

You can taste the blood coming out, you wiped off the blood using your hands.

 

You haven’t been in actual fight before and so you did what anyone would do in their first fight.

 

You tackled him to the wall.

 

"Ooff" you heard him say as he hit the wall pretty hard

 

Then you pulled away from him and gave him the strongest punch you had ever made in your life.

 

You punched him in his cheek.

 

"AISH! This punk dares to punch me!" He pushed you to the ground.

 

You landed on your palm, you felt the ground scraping your skin and it really hurt.

 

His friends were just standing there watching amused.

 

L.Joe grabbed my collar "Last word before you pass out?"

 

You spat on his face "You're just pathetic" and then strongly glared at him.

 

You can hear his friends say "Ooohhh" like someone just got owned.

 

But that made L.Joe angrier.

 

Once again he raised his fist up and was ready to give me his last punch.

 

You looked around hoping there was someone there.

 

*I guess I’m not that lucky today*

 

You close your eyes, you've given up and wait for the horrendous pain to come to you.

 

You waited and waited.

 

But shockingly there was no pain.

 

You can hear them gasping.

 

You opened your right eye to peek in and you can never believe what you are seeing right now.

 

L blocking L.Joe’s punch.

 

Even though you had no idea where he came from but this the first time you were glad that he is here.

 

L.Joe was still holding my collar but his eyes were focused to L.

 

"What are you doing here?!"

 

"I’m here to save my roommate, what else?" L pushed away L.Joe’s hand where he was blocking.

 

L.Joe lost his balance, he released your collar while he fell to the ground.

 

L assisted you to stand up but your knees kept wobbling, he wrapped his left hand over your hips, while his right hand was placing your hand over his neck.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

 

"Do you think I’m okay?!" stating the obvious.

 

"Stubborn till the end" L chuckled.

 

L.Joe was now fuming red, his friends quickly helped him get up off the floor.

 

“Have you forgotten that there is only the two of you here right now and there’s 6 of us?"

 

“Who said I came here alone?" L smirked as he calls Infinite "GUYS!"

 

"Yeah were coming!" they shouted.

 

"Hurry up Sunngyu hyung! You're really acting like a turtle today" Sungyeol complained.

 

You couldn’t help but feel touched, they are here to save you.

 

"Now there’s 8 of us and 6 of you, still want to fight?" L smirked.

 

L.Joe knew he had to retreat whether he liked it or not "Let’s go" he signalled Teen Top.

 

Sungjong checked you head to toe "Are you okay hyung? How dare they PUNCH my hyung! I swear if I see them, I would punch them like there is no tomorrow!” He suddenly started kicking the floor.

 

Dongwoo hit Sungjong on the head “You talk too much but yet you don’t do a thing”.

 

"I did get punched but it didn’t hurt - he punched like a little girl" you assured them.

 

"You must have been scared" Dongwoo sounded concerned.

 

"We'll get them back if you want Jiho, you know what.... Let’s do it now" Woohyun suggested.

 

You tried to stop him but the pain from the punch and fall are still there "Ouch!"

 

"Don’t move" L ordered, he helped me walk to one of the benches.

 

"I’m so thankful that you guys came to save me" you bowed to them.

 

"That was nothing, you should thank L more because he felt like something wasn’t right" Hoya said.

 

"Oh really?" you raise your eyebrow.

 

"I had a feeling you were in some kind of trouble and I always trust my instincts okay" he admitted.

 

"I’m still touched though"

 

"That’s because we are friends Jiho-ah and that is what friends are for" Sunggyu said.

 

You didn’t know how to respond, everything went blank but you knew one thing for sure.... They are one of your TRUE FRIENDS including Taemin.

 

You eyes started getting watery but you all the tears, you knew if you cry now then they will only get more worried.

 

"Let’s go back, I still need to aid your wound" L lead the way.

 

*Maybe you aren't such a JERK after all*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooohhh I made a VERY LONG Update XD

It's cuz i have a 2 weeks school vaction now =D WOOT WOOT

Did you guys like it? 

I know i at writing when writing a fighting scene.... so MIANHE

but you have to admit you never expected there will be a fighting scene, right?

please comment down =D makes me feel loved