Chapter 4: Deal or No Deal

She's the SHEMAN

"YEAH I GOT THAT PART, YOU CRAZY?!"


 

You suddenly stood up which caused Taemin to flinched "You do know the reason why your school is different from the others right?" you asked. Taemin nodded "Then tell me what is the difference between my school and your school" you said.

 

"My school only accepts people who have the potential to be successful and it is an all boys school" he proudly said.

 

"Exactly!" you knelt on your knees so you guys could see each other eye-to-eye "Here is the thing Taemin, I already accept that I am dumb when it comes to tests or exams and the most obvious reason why I should not go to your school is because I AM A GIRL!" you practically shouted the last part to him.

 

Taemin is still innocently looking at you "Can't you just disguise yourself as a boy?" he naturally said.

 

His words echoed in your head, you stood up once again and sat on the couch, you massaged your head before you spoke again "Taemin-ah can't you not see that I do not have the parts that guys have and I HAVE S" you pointed at your s, you know it was un-lady like but you had to do it, it was hurting your pride as woman.

 

"Don't worry noona, they will just think that your is fat, most fat people there probably have a Double D" he smiled.

 

*This kid is really serious* you mentally slapped yourself on the face and you thought it was gonna end there but no he just had to continue damaging your woman parts.

 

After a good 20 minutes of him talking, 

 

Your jaw literally dropped and your mouth was wide open, you are not even sure anymore if your soul is still attached to you. "Taemin-ah" you finally stopped him from talking but your tone sounded lifeless.

 

"So do you agree to enrol in to my school now?" he looked at me with hope sparkling in his eyes.

 

"Why did you ask me instead of other people, maybe ask your GUY FRIENDS?" you emphasized the last two words.

 

"Because...." he stopped for a moment to think "You’re strong and brave enough to protect me and all of my other friends are too scared to face HIM"

 

"Him? Who's him?" you leaned forward, curiously of who he was going to talk about.

 

"There's this guy who has been bullying me for a long time now, I have always thought that if I just let it go and let the time pass by and wait until I graduate would be a good idea, BUT he did an unforgivable prank this time" his sweet smile transformed into hate and revenge and that did not go unnoticed.

 

*Someone has been bullying my bestfriend?! And worse I never knew anything about it* the atmosphere suddenly changed into a heavy aura "What did he do?" you asked, you had a bad feeling about this one.

 

"He took a picture of me sitting on a toilet bowl with a constipated face on and he spread it to everyone" he said in disgust.

 

The moment he said constipated, you could not stop laughing in your head but you are smart enough to not laugh in front of him or you will insult him. But you still found what he did to Taemin was unacceptable and you could not help but agree to with his idea, you also wanted revenge.

 

"Taemin-ah I will help you on this one but what benefits do i get?" you are not dumb enough to just agree with him while you risk everything and you get no rewards.

 

Taemin clicked his tongue "Aish! I knew you would say that" he got a paper out from his pocket and gave it to you. "I will clean your house, Take care of your tuition fee and I will help you do your school work" he said as you scan through the paper. "If you want to add something jot it down and we will work it out"

 

You were impressed (of[replace with the word with]) how he spoke, he sounded like a business man. "Deal" you handed out your hand.

 

Instead of handshake, he pulled your hand and gave you a hug "Let us rip his balls" he happily giggled "I will make sure you won't regret it" you guys jumped up and down.

 

*I'm already regretting it* you sarcastically thought in your mind.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ^^

Was this chapter funny to you or was it only me?

kekeke.... What do you think I should do with Taemin?

Get him a girl? make him the er? make him lonely?

you name it and just comment below 

Bye [Insert a BIG SMILEY FACE here]