Chapter 15: A Threat?!

She's the SHEMAN

 

He peeked in through the door slowly, he was about to step inside when he heard you say “I want to be a girl again” he stood there in frozen.

 

The last thing he heard you say was “I blame himfor making me act like a man”.

 

Then everything went blank....

 

His eyes widened realizing what just happened, he slowly closed the door wanting to get the heck out of here.

 

*WHAT THE HELL! A GIRL?! EEHH?!*

 

He didn’t know what to do next but the only thing he knew was to get away here, far from this room.

 

He ran and ran. He did not have any specific destination to go to so he just ran whichever way his mind tells him to.

 

He was already getting tired, he stopped somewhere and tried to catch his breath.

 

*What the heck just happened?*

 

He was just supposed to say sorry so he wouldn’t feel guilty anymore but instead he found out something.

 

Something that no one at school could have ever think of.

 

A girl is studying in all boys’ school.

 

Who could’ve ever guessed that coming?

 

He honestly didn't know how to react!

 

He doesn’t know what the reason is to why you came to this school.

 

But he agrees with one thing. He doesn’t want anything to do with you.

 

But now that he thinks of you...

 

He regrets the harsh comments he said to you.

 

But then again, he has said harsher comments than that to the other girls.

 

He is now really confused.

 

What if you tried to him or try and do dirty stuff to him.

 

His imagination went wild.

 

All this scenes coming up in his head made his all hair stand up and his hands covered his body parts without him realising it.

 

He finally snapped back into the real world by the wind blowing hard to his face.

 

His head is now hurting from all these thinking he wanted know.

 

He looked to his surroundings, he just realised that he doesn’t know where he is. He face-palmed himself for getting lost.

 

At same time his phone rang.

 

He looked up to the caller id and it was Woohyun.

 

As soon as he presses the green icon, he didn’t let Woohyun speak at all.

 

"Hyung I’m glad that you called! I’m lost right now so pick me up... I’m in this street...."

 

On the other side, Woohyun face-palmed himself thinking why did he have to call him at this time.

 

-----

L opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was you coming down the stairs.

 

“Good morning” you smiled.

 

L recalled of what just happened – You’re a girl.

 

The atmosphere turned really awkward, you guys just stared at each other.

 

Then to break the silence "Oh right, I wasn’t supposed to go talk to you, mianhe" you turned your back on him and immediately went upstairs to get prepared for school.

 

*THAT’S BECAUSE YOU ARE A GIRL!*

 

-----

 

You were hanging out with your bestfriend Taemin. You were listening to Taemin's story how he tripped over a banana and he accidentally fell over on an old lady.

 

“So after I was falling - everything went in slow motion.... It was like in the movies where everything moves in at a very slow pace and people are shouting in deep voices” he said.

 

You were so into his story that you leaned forward into him.

 

Taemin continued his story "and then I accidentally landed on the old lady's...."

 

You gasped "NO WAY! You landed in between her watermelons?!"

 

Taemin went red like a tomato "IT WAS BY ACCIDENT OKAY"

 

You couldn’t hold in your laughter anymore. You burst out laughing.

 

You laughed so hard that you accidentally spit on Taemin's face...

 

Then Taemin frowned "EEEWWW HYUNG YOU SPATTED ON ME!" he wiped the spit away from his face.

 

But that made everything more hilarious. So once again you burst out laughing like a madman.

 

"Stop laughing hyung!" Taemin warned but seeing that you weren’t gonna stop laughing anytime soon, he head locked you while you were still laughing.

 

"AH! Let... Go.... Of me" you eyes were getting watery from all the laughing. "Aigoo my stomach hurts" you are still laughing as you clutched up your stomach

 

“I'm not letting you go until you say sorry to me” evil Taemin said.

 

In the meantime, while you and Taemin were mocking around.

 

L wasn’t too happy with the skinship going on.

 

*I thought he was supposed to be a girl*

 

He couldn’t stop looking at Taemin holding you, he didn’t know why but it was kind of bothering him. So he quickly took out a piece of paper in the recycling bin and accurately threw it at Taemin's head.

 

As soon as it landed on Taemin’s head, Taemin had let go off your head

"Owie~ that hurts" Taemin complained as he rubbed his sore head.

 

L seeing Taemin let go of you, smirked and happily walked away while whistling like nothing happened.

 

He left while you guys are still trying to look for the culprit who threw the paper at Taemin's head.

 

-----

 

Once again you and Taemin were hanging out at the back of the school.

 

After chatting for so long, both of you felt really tired.

 

So you guys decided to lie down and sleep for awhile.

 

You used Taemin's stomach as a pillow while Taemin uses his hands as a pillow.

 

Just as you were about to close your eyes....

 

You saw a ball flying fast in the air. You flinched once it hit the tree really hard.

 

**

 

You immediately stood up to see who threw a basketball at them.

 

"Are you okay noona?" Taemin asked even though he panicked for a second there.

 

"Yeah, I'm alright" you assured him.

 

You saw someone peeping in the corner of your eyes, you squinted your eyes to get a better view but it didn’t work since the guy was too far. 

 

You couldn’t make out his features but one thing you was sure of.... He was tall.

 

-----

 

You and Taemin were walking back home to the dormitory.

 

On the way, you saw ice cream on sale. Your eyes shimmered really bright just by looking at it.

 

Taemin knew what you were looking at and he knows that he has to drag you out of there or else his money will be gone.

 

"Come on noona, it’s getting late" he was now desperately pulling you away but somehow your feet were like stuck on the ground. You didn’t seem to budge at all.

 

You turned your head to Taemin like a creepy doll "Taemin-ah...."

 

Taemin eyes widened.

 

"Would you buy me some ice cream?" you rarely used your aegyo but if it’s for ice cream, you would do anything.

 

"NO NO NO noona! I don’t have money in my pocket right now" he begged you. 

 

"B-but the ice cream is on sale and what do I have here" you pulled out a wallet out from your pocket.

 

"What th- where did you get that noona?! That's my wallet" Taemin tried to get his wallet but you won’t let him, now he looks like a kid being bullied in preschool.

 

You went inside the shop whether he liked it or not and bought your ice cream with his money.

 

NNNOOO!!! 

 

Taemin felt miserable standing there alone outside the shop, he mentally and physically face-palmed himself. 

 

After buying the ice cream for yourself, you happily came out of the shop with an ice cream in your hand.

 

"Here you go my dongsaeng" you gave his wallet back to him, he reached for his wallet like a good boy.

 

"Good boy" you patted his head.

 

"Let’s go noona" Taemin smiled.

 

You linked arms with Taemin "Let's G- AH!" You've been hit by a - paper ball?!

 

You quickly looked behind and you saw someone familiar...

*Was that... L?!*

 

L quickly hid behind the wall. His heart started racing really fast. 

 

He was sure that you saw him.

 

*AISH! You were supposed to hit Taemin not her*

 

He knows that there is going to be chaos soon.

 

On the other side,

 

You already know who the person that threw the ball was and he is gonna have a big lecture from you.

 

"Come on Taemin... Let's forget about the PERSON who threw a PAPER BALL at me because HE WILL get a LECTURE from me" you emphasized your words really loudly, loud enough so that L knows he is doomed.

 

-----

 

As a great noona to Taemin, you decided to drop him off before you go to your room.

 

BANG!

 

You opened the door like a mad man.

 

L who was studying on the table flinched from the sudden noise.

 

You go up to him "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" you shouted at him, not even caring one bit if someone heard you shout.

 

"Can you please be quiet? Can't you see I'm studying here" L knew he was in deep .

 

"You threw stuff at us and you don't even 'effing care if we even get hurt - do you know how dangerous it was when you threw the basketball at us at that speed?! We could’ve gotten amnesia if we were hit" you were fuming red.

 

"I was jus- Wait what? A basketball?" he looked confused.

 

You could not believe that he was denying it "Oh please! Don’t even try to deny it. I saw you back there, you were peeping at us from the back of the school"

 

You took a deep breath to calm yourself down.

 

"Look I get it that you don’t want me near you - BUT if you are going to hurt me or my friend - it will be hard for me NOT stay away from you"

 

L was just sitting there really looking confused, he sat there saying nothing and just watched you scold him.

 

"I don't know what kind of prank you playing on us but don't you ever, and I mean EVER dare to try that again or else you will wish that you weren't born at all" and with that you stomped your way to your bed.

 

L was taken aback by what just happened.

 

He did throw stuff at you and Taemin.

 

*But I never threw a basketball*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ^.^ I don't know why but I can't seem to remove the [M] TT^TT when it's not one.

I'm so happy right now that i have to update today XD even though I don't update as much 

So how is the story going? who do you think threw the ball?

Hehehe... Has that ever happened to you?

Someone threw something at you and it really hurt?

That's the story of my life XD

 

My class had to play similar to Dodgeball but we had to protect 3 cones with the other class and they were kind of... 

how can i explain it.... SCARY!

their throws were like fast as a lightning bolt... so basically what happened was....

all the girls were in charge of protecting the cone to prevent them from being knocked down...

if those 3 were all down we would lose auto.... once it was down with 1 cones and there's only 3 girls left and 1 boy...

as you can imagine... i got hit in the face with a ball while i tried protecting the cone... It really STINGS! but luckily my eye didn't go swollen but it did go

red like a lobster TT^TT

Please do comment ^.^ Makes me feel loved... PLEASE!

 

Bye