HIS and HER WORLD of THOUGHTS

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

SNSD's Seohyun Shares Personal Diary from Paris

~ ~ in seohyun’s room

 

 

~ after changing her clothes, she lied to her bed as she spread her arms wide, she is surely tired after so much talking and explanation she had at school.

 

~ well, as usual.. everytime seohyun is alone, she is fond of talking to herself.

 

~”hah!!,, I never thought this would cause such a trouble…if only I knew that I will be in this kind of situation, I shouldn’t have gone at the mall in the very first place… I should have just stayed at home..”

 

~” what could have happened if ever I didn’t go to the mall?... “

 

~”well, obviously I couldn’t buy banners and posters… I couldn’t watch the press conference… I couldn’t hear what yong oppa’s answer, so I couldn’t react in that way.. then,,,, if I haven’t reacted that way, I won’t be able to catch the audience’s attention so, I I don’t need to be on stage. If I were not able to stand on stage, no performance was done by me…. If there’s no performance… then there’s no appreciation… yong oppa could have not done that… and if he haven’t done that thing…… there would be no ISSUE.. and if there’s no issue…today might have been a peaceful day... yeah that’s it.. seohyun!’

 

~” in short, NO MALL----- NO ISSUE”…

 

~” so…  I should really think before I  did that!”, seohyun kept on talking to herself..

 

~” so this whole thing is caused by ME! Because of being so CARELESS….”

 

~” yeah… Hyoyeon unnie is right!.. when it comes to things aside from school… I am really STUPID”

 

~ “so, in every angle of this situation….. all can be blamed is ME”

 

~”on the second thought… why do I keep on blaming myself?”

 

~” I mean… why is it always me?”

 

~”yong oppa.. could also be the one who caused this trouble”

 

~”yeah… everything could have been okay, if yong oppa didn’t do that thing!”

 

~”yes.. I could be in the mall, could have watched the press conference, could have heard his answers, and could have reacted in that way which could catch audience’s attention.. then…. I would be able to perform and be appreciated..yeah…right”

 

~”and yong oppa.. could have just said good things just like the other members did… he could have just praised me, and no need for that KISS or HUG thing… if he could just praised me…. This whole ISSUE would never exist..”

 

~” yeah… right seohyun… it’s not your fault… it’s YONG oppa’s fault”…

 

~ seohyun’s thought are fighting…. On the first thought… she blamed herself, on the second thought she blamed Yong Hwa…”

 

~” aishhh… seohyun… what’s happening to you! How could you blame your own mistake to other people?”

 

~” but wait…. The whole issue is all about the so called ‘rejection of kiss’… what could have happened if I didn’t refuse oppa’s kiss”

 

~” I mean… I know oppa’s going to kiss on my cheeks and not on my lips, so why didn’t I allow him?”

 

~” does accepting the kiss could prevent this situation?”

 

~” well,, probably.. hyoyeon unnie is right… it could have been better”

 

~” there would be no issue at all if ever he had kissed me.. right?”

 

~” and if ever there would be a kiss, it would not be as big as this… simple explanation will do”

 

~” kissing a fan on her cheeks is a very normal thing…there’s no big deal about that in celebrities.”

 

~”yeah… hyoyeon unnie is really right..”

 

~” but I couldn’t just give away my first kiss to anybody”

 

~”uhmm.. but if ever he have kissed me on my kiss… does it consider as first kiss”?

 

~” well,, ah… I don’t know!”

 

~” but, let’s say it could be considered as first kiss.. Yong oppa is not just anybody”

 

~”yeah.. right… he’s not just anybody! Hello.. he’s the leader of my favorite band! And among the 4, yong oppa is my dream boyfriend.. so he’s not just anybody!

 

~haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Seohyun shouted while covering her head with a pillow…

 

~ it may appear that she’s crazy.. but no she’s not! It’s  just her!  She’s fond of talking to herself when alone! She really can’t find the right answers to all of her questions,,,

 

~ because of thinking too much... seohyun felt asleep..

 

~ meanwhile in CN BLUE’s dorm

image

~ the 4 members are in the living room and having conversation

 

 

~”yonghwa hyung, our manager is right…what had happened yesterday really affects us… particularly you“, minhyuk said

 

~”yeah…you’ve been trending so much in twitter hyung…”, jungshin said

 

~” and your name is one of the top searches in any search engine”, jonghyun said

 

~”yah! What are you trying to say?”, yonghwa said as he was tired that day due to successive interviews

 

~” well… hyung… because of what happened.. negative and positive comments are now spreading”, minhyuk said

 

~” well.. I do expect negative comments to come..”

 

~”yeah.. but hyung,, there are more positive comments than negative ones”, jonghyun clarified

 

~”huh”?

 

~” uhm…. It’s true.. hyung… there are lots of positive comments about you than negative ones!” jungshin said..

 

~” positive comments? How could it be?”

 

~” well… hyung,,, some of your negative comments include:

-          Well… Jung Yong Hwa could have just said words of appreciation.

-          Miss seohyun might be shocked that’s why she did that.. tsk… yonghwa should have warned seohyun of what he will be doing..

 

~” that’s all?”

 

~” well, there are other negative comments, but those are just the common ones..

 

~” how about the positive comments?”

 

~” well... your positive comments include:

 

-Jung Yong Hwa is so sweet.

-Jung Yong Hwa really cares for her fans

-Jung Yong Hwa  is good!

- I really love Jung Yong Hwa...

- I’m really touched with his act... there’s nothing wrong with that..

- every person has their own way of appreciation, so it’s his own little way.. so he shouldn’t be judged.

 

~” there are many many positive comments about you hyung”, jungshin said happily

 

~” well... that’s a relief... I’m really tired this day! “,yonghwa said

 

~” obviously hyung... why don’t you just rest”, jonghyun said

 

~” yeah... I think you’re right... I’ll just rest”, yonghwa said as he went to his room

 

~ inside yonghwa’s room

 

~ well.. just like seohyun... when yonghwa is also alone.. he’s fond of talking to himself...

 

~”thank god that  I am able to clear this issue”, yonghwa said as he lied on his bed while spreading his arms wide..

 

~”if only I knew that this would happen... I should have controlled my self from doing that thing”..

 

~” but why did I do that?”

 

~” I could have just said words to show my appreciation... but why did my body suddenly reacted and made me stand close to that girl”

 

~” yeah.. right... she’s beautiful! She’s very simple.. and her voice is really something..”

 

~” if only I just praised her... this  whole thing wouldn’t happen..”

 

~” if only I just stayed on my place.. I shouldn’t have caused too much trouble”

 

~”yeah.. right.. it’s really her right not to accept my offer”

 

~”what she just said is right, that  words are enough to show appreciation”,

 

~” aishh... so in this situation... I should be blamed!

 

~” this whole issue is  caused by ME”

 

~” but wait... it’s not only my fault..it could have been her fault too”

 

~” she should also have controlled herself from shouting.. so she would not be able to destruct.. and I could have just continued with my statement...then... she wouldn’t be called  to join us on stage..  and she wouldn’t be able to perform so no appreciation could have been made... no action should have been done”..

 

~”yeah.. right! It could also be her fault”

 

~” how could she sing in such a beautiful voice”

 

~” but wait... at first.. she was hesitating to perform...but I encourage her to do so!”

 

~”yeah.. if only I haven’t encourage her.. she could have just went down the stage.. and what’s happening to you JUNG YONGHWA... it’s not her fault that she has that voice! She didn’t choose to have that voice... it’s a gift...aisssh..

 

~” so in the end... the whole issue should be blamed to ME”, yonghwa said

 

~ due to too much thinking... and a tiring body... Jung Yong Hwa felt asleep...

 

__________________________________

i'm sorry if this chapter is not as good as you expected.. but i've really tried my best..eheh 

SO WHO DO YOU THINK IS TO BE BLAMED? is it her or him?hehe