surprise!

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

After having fun on their very first date as a couple, they went home to have rest. When they arrived home, Yonghwa lied on the couch in their living room while Seohyun proceeded to the kitchen to prepare a snack.

 

Surely, they were tired from all the rides they’ve had, but it’s all worth it. After a couple of minutes, Seohyun came back with two glasses of Apple Juice and an average sized plate with Gogumas; all placed on a tray.

 

“oh.. goguma?” Yonghwa exclaimed when he saw seohyun holding the tray

 

“hmm.. for you to have energy for your concert” seohyun smiled

 

Yonghwa sat up properly, as Seohyun began to transfer the food from the tray and place them on the center table just at Yonghwa’s front and sat down beside him

 

“here.. try it oppa” Seohyun said as she handed him an already peeled goguma, but yonghwa’s hand remained on his lap.

 

“oppa! here!” Seohyun tried to offer it to him again, and this time, she directed it towards his hands but then, Yonghwa remained still.

 

Seohyun’s eyebrows furrowed and she returned the goguma on the plate “ you don’t want it?” she asked but yonghwa just smiled and opened his mouth “ ah~~”

 

Seohyun got what he wanted so she took again the peeled goguma and fed him by herself. “ you just want to be fed...hmm.. arasseo..” seohyun said  and got another goguma.

 

While seohyun continued to peel the sweet potato, yonghwa leaned his head down her shoulder. “ oh.. oppa.. waeyo? seohyun asked  but yonghwa didn't response

 

so she stopped what she was doing and  turned to face him, and yonghwa lifted his head to look at her. “ oppa.. gwenchana? Are you sick?” she worriedly asked. She placed the back of her hand on his forehead to check on his temperature.

 

Yonghwa held both of her hands and smiled “ I’m fine...” he said while looking straightly at her eyes.

 

“are you sure?” seohyun asked again, and her voice was full of worry and Yonghwa just nodded

 

“oppa.. I think you need rest.. uhm.. why don’t you go to the room and have a nap.” seohyun suggested

 

“ani... gwenchana...” he said without breaking his stare towards seohyun

 

“then what’s with all your stares?” seohyun confusedly asked

 

“ I just love looking at your clear eyes...”

 

“aigoo... here comes again...the mushy leader of CNBLUE” seohyun teased.  She faced the front again, and continued to peel the gogumas.

 

"i love you.." he said as he kissed her  on the lips and seohyun just smiled

 

"I love you" he said again and kissed her again

 

"I love you too.. Yonghwa-shii"

 

"oh.. i missed that!" he said

 

"then do you want me to be formal again?" she asked

 

"NO!!! i just said i missed it... but i'm not saying i want you to be called by that" he pouted

 

While they were having their snack, every now and then, Yonghwa would always try to do some skinships like: hugging her from sides and waiting for seohyun to feed him again, kissing seohyun’s cheeks when seohyun was busy peeling the goguma, also, when seohyun fed him, he would first kiss her fingers before eating them, or sometimes, he wouldn’t open his mouth when Seohyun offered him not until, Seohyun would grant his wish... ‘ to kiss him on the lips’..

 

Seohyun was still not used to this side of Yonghwa, but what can she do?.. She LOVES him.

 

So, everytime he would kiss her on cheek or if he wants to be kissed on the lips she just tried to swallow hard to suppress herself from feeling shy. She doesn’t complain though, she loves the feeling when Yonghwa would always be sweet to her.

~~~~~~~~

 

After, having snacks they just rest comfortably on the couch, since it was a big sized couch, that could accommodate both of them lying side by side, yonghwa was hugging her from behind. Yonghwa’s hand was under her head while the other one was on her waist, while seohyun’s hands were holding his hand and from time to time, seohyun would play with it, well, that’s her first step to start a skinship, right?

 

seohyun shifted her position and this time, she's now facing him while her hands were on his chest.

 

"oppa... aren't you tired.. why don't you take a nap first.. you still have time before the concert" seohyun said

 

"you want me to sleep?" he asked

 

"just a little bit... i'll wake you when it's time for you to go"

 

"but i want to look at you"

 

"eh!! you know what oppa... day by day.. you're mushiness is leveling up"

 

"but it's true... i want to look at you.....ALL THE TIME"  he said as he pecked her lips

 

"okay! you can look at me all you want after your concert! but for now.. you have to relax your mind so you have to sleep... arasseo!" she said.

 

"fine! but i want a lullaby" he requested

 

"i know... i'll sing for you... now close your eyes...BABY" she placed her palm on his eyes to close them but yonghwa held her hand and look at her

 

"what did you call me?" he asked

 

"oppa" she answered

 

"ehh... hyun.. it's not good to lie.. i thought you hate that!"

 

"arasseo! i called you baby! because you want be lulled just like a baby! now sleep oppa!" she said and she closed his eyes by herself 

 

when seohyun start to lull him, their door bell rang

 

“uhm... who’s that? are you expecting a visitor oppa?” seohyun asked as  look at him

 

“ah.. that’s maybe Jonghyun.. I’ve sent him a text awhile ago, saying we’re here, so he’s maybe checking us” Yonghwa answered without opening his eyes

 

“okay... I’ll get it oppa..” Seohyun sat up and proceeded to the door.

 

She didn’t even bother to look on the monitor who’s outside thinking that it was Jonghyun, and just opened it and she was shocked with whom she saw and couldn’t even say a word, and just stayed on her position.

 

Yonghwa got curious what’s taking Seohyun long when opening the door, so he decided to check it too.

 

“ hyun—who’s that?” he asked as he walked beside her, and just like Seohyun, he was also shocked to the person standing at their front having a smirk plastered on her face.

 

“SURPRISE!”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAHhhhh!!!!!!!

 

SURPRISE!!!

 

- i bet you know who's that, right?-

-actually, I, Myself, am upset to that intruder-arghh!!!

 

and oh my... Yonghwa's Skinships...!!