kiss me?

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

~Yonghwa stood up and went directly to seohyun.

 

~ seohyun was still stunned from the words given by the members of CN Blue,

Her face is getting redder and redder, and she can’t hide the fact that she’s overwhelmed!

 

~”gosh! I didn’t expect this! They are now praising me! What a lucky day this would be!”, seohyun told herself while having a smile all over her red face…

 

Because of this, she didn’t notice that YongHwa is going near her..

 

~”oh!”, that’s all she can say when suddenly she felt someone held her left shoulder to make her turn left side!

 

~ Her eyes widened and she felt that she couldn’t breathe with what she saw.

 

~ she is now facing her dream boyfriend.. and she wanted to move but her body won’t cooperate.

 

~” no! this can’t be! This is impossible!”, as she tried to figure out who’s in front of her.

 

~ she started to feel  cold sweats on her forehead and palms.

 

~ she has no really idea what was going on, until she can see him moving close to her,.

 

~”oh no! is he going to kiss me?!”, seohyun suddenly thought

 

~yonghwa kept on moving closer and and held her left cheek.

 

~” my god! He is really going to kiss me!” seohyun said to herself.

 

~yonghwa move his head a little closer to her face, and now she can feel her warm breath on her cheeks..

 

~ yonghwa was about to touch his lips to seohyun’s cheeks when……..

 

~“andweyo..no..no…” seohyun calmly said while removing his hand from her cheek.

 

~“huh?, yonghwa asked with confused face.

 

~”ah…uhm…. What…what….what are you trying to do?” seohyun was stammering while asking

 

~” isn’t it obvious?, I was going to kiss you..”, yonghwa answered with smile on his face

 

~”yeah.. right I’m correct.. he’s going to kiss me”, seohyun thought

 

~” no, there’s no need..” seohyun answered him, as she turned her body to face the audience,

 

~”oh, what was that?”, the MC asked

 

~”phew… this girl really is something….. she refused my kiss?”, yonghwa asked himself as this was the first his kiss is rejected..

 

~ he can’t believe that one of his fans rejected his kiss!

 

~”oh.. mr. yonghwa, what was that? What are you trying to do with miss seohyun?, the MC asked again

 

~” well, I was just touching her cheeks! I am very touched that she sang  our song well!”, yonghwa managed to answer.

 

~”touching her cheeks!really? are you planning in kissing her”, the MC asked again

 

~” yes…no…I mean…. “, yonghwa can’t explain it

 

~”what mr. yonghwa?”

 

~ yonghwa took a deep breath before answering..” uhm.. I was only caressing her cheeks.. because I really want to let her know that I appreciated her voice…”, yonghwa tried to convince the MC and audience

 

~”oh really?! The MC asked again

 

~”yeah! I’m not lying.. that’s the way I show appreciation! Uhm.. it’s either I caress the cheeks or…….”

 

~” or what mr. Jung Yong Hwa”

 

~” uhm… give a hug..”,yonghwa said while faking his laugh..

 

~”oh.. so either of the two.. but no kiss at all?, the MC teased again

 

~”c’mon.. no.. I really don’t have plan of kissing seohyun-shii.. please don’t get me wrong”,

 

~”okay! I’m just teasing you mr. yonghwa… don’t be so serious.. anyway.. why don’t you hug her then”

 

~”well.. if seohyun-shii.. would agree..”, yonghwa said.

 

~”well.. there’s no need for that.. words are enough for me to show appreciation but what the other members have said are more than enough.. so he doesn’t need to.. really..uhmm…it’s nice meeting you all.. and…..uhmm….i think I need to go now.. thank you again”, seohyun said while she bowed to bid good bye..

 

~”oh.. okay,, thank you too.. miss seohyun!” the MC said..

 

~ then seohyun went off the stage and walk away from the conference!

 

~”pabo!pabo! seohyun! What have you done!!!! Pabo!!!gosh!,” seohyun cursed herself as she walk away from them….

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

well... i'm sorry if this chapter ! i'm sorry!!! i'll try to do better in the succeeding chapters.:((((