where is she?

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

 

She wanted to leave the room but when she was to walked she heard yonghwa’s voice.. “yah! tiffany!”..

 

“Tiffany?!!!!!”

 

She was shocked by what just happened. Her heart and mind were confused, a part of her says that she must leave but another part of her tells her that she should stay and find out the whole thing.

Seohyun was just standing outside the door and she could hear them. She could hear how yonghwa kept on yelling, while tiffany kept on laughing.

 

“yonghwa-ah.. I miss you! I really miss you” she heard tiffany said. Then she felt that her surrounding stopped. She began to have difficulty catching oxygen and she felt that dizziness started to invade her body. She didn’t know what to do  next, she was just staring at the door. She was snapped from her thoughts when she heard that the doorknob was being turned.

 

She panicked, then it seemed that her feet led her out of the room. When she was out, she leaned her back on the door and put her palm on her chest.

 

“what was that?!!!!”

 

“did tiffany-shii say that she missed oppa?, waeyo?”

 

seohyun was having questions, she wanted to find the answer, but she thought that it’s not yet the right time. she then decided to just go to the hospital’s rooftop.

 

When she was up there, she tried to calm herself by enjoying the view, by feeling the wind that brushing her skin. When she was already calmed, she remembered what she just heard in Yonghwa’s room. What must be the reason, why tiffany hwang missed Yonghwa? Do they know each other?, well, obviously of course! They’re working together,right?

 

But tiffany’s voice kept on repeating in her mind again and again, and it’s not a voice she would enjoy to hear, it seemed that her voice was full of something weird, it appeared to her as somewhat a seductive tone or should we say lust.

 

“NO! NO!!! don’t think that way, seohyun!! It’s not that!!! okay!!!”

 

She shook her head a several times, in order to clear the thoughts she’s having right now. She went to the bench on the corner and sat down.

 

“she just missed oppa, because....because...uhm.....”  seohyun wanted to find reasons, but nothing would appear on her mind. until she remembered that Yonghwa and Tiffany were working together.

 

“it’s because they work together!! Yes! That’s it Seohyun.. Tiffany-shii miss filming together with him.. yeah! It is!!! Oppa had been absent from the filming because of the accident, so she’s not used in not seeing him....”

 

“it’s because of WORK! And nothing more!!”

 

Seohyun had this reason, because of work! But no matter how she convinced herself with this reason, her heart seemed not to accept it. The way tiffany said those words to Yonghwa didn’t sound as if longing for a friend but more on longing for a lover.

 

Questions kept on popping in her mind that she wasn’t aware of the time. it had already been two hours since she came up here. after a long time of staying, she decided to came down.

 

“well, it’s been two hours already, Tiffany-shii must have already left..”

 

After 5 minutes of walking, she reached Yonghwa’s room. She stood there for a minute before knocking.

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

She waited for a response but no answer. She knocked again

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! But still no answer.

 

“why isn’t he answering?”

 

“ah.. maybe oppa is sleeping right now”

 

She the knob and opened the door. She then decided to enter knowing that Yonghwa was sleeping but she stopped the moment she took five steps from the door. She was shocked by what she’s seeing right now. She tried to blink several times but still the image of a boy and a girl kissing was still on her front.

 

She wanted to move backwards but her feet won’t move. She wanted to turn her back but her body won’t cooperate. She wanted to close her eyes in order not to see them but they won’t close no matter how she tried.

 

“HYUN!” she heard him calling but she just stayed silent and was just staring at them.

 

“hyun.. it’s not what you think!” yonghwa said but it seemed that her mind won’t process the words.

 

“Yonghwa! Who is she?” tiffany asked after he was pushed by yonghwa

 

“Yah! tiffany what did you just do? Yonghwa glared at tiffany

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“why did you kiss me?!!!”

 

“Because I want to!!” she reasoned out

 

“you’re SICK!!!” he yelled

 

“I’m not!”

 

“yes you are tiffany!!”

 

“no... I’m not!”

 

Tiffany and yonghwa kept on arguing, while seohyun was just there standing. Then a moment later, seohyun came back to reality and she turned her back to leave. She hurriedly ran out of the room.

 

Yonghwa and tiffany stopped when they heard the door slammed, and found no seohyun.

 

“HYUN!!” yonghwa called but seohyun was already out of the room.

 

“Yonghwa.. why do you keep on calling that girl?! Tiffany yelled

 

“tiffany! What the heck!! Could you please leave now!” yonghwa ordered as he pointed the door

 

“YONGHWA!!”

 

“please leave while I’m still good to you!”

 

“yah! yonghwa.. what’s your problem! What’s wrong with kissing you?!!” tiffany asked

 

“tiffany!! You have no right to do that to me!!”

 

“waeyo? We always do that actually...” she smirked

 

“please tiffany!! That’s just part of the drama!!!!”

 

“no.. it’s not because of that yonghwa.. didn’t I tell you I miss you.. I miss us yonghwa” she said and tried to hug him

 

“yah! tiffany.. there’s no US...  now please leave this room!”

 

“no! I won’t leave... Yonghwa.. what’s really your problem?!!”

 

“you don’t need to know.. just get out of my sight!!!”

 

“no.. tell me!!”

 

“ you really want to know, huh? You really want to know what’s my problem?!! Well it’s YOU!” he glared at her

 

“ what are you saying?!”

 

“ well you’re asking what’s my problem, right? Like I told you.. IT’S YOU! IT’S YOU TIFFANY HWANG!!!!! Everything about you!! The whole thing about you!!!”

 

SLAP!

 

“how dare you said that! no one have dare to insult me like that JUNG YONG HWA?!!!”

 

“well, I just dared to say it” yonghwa said

 

“I HATE YOU JUNG YONG HWA” she shouted

 

“don’t worry.... I hate you too” he smirked

 

“JUNG YONG HWA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“if you don’t want to hear any bad things from me, just turned around and leave me alone!”

 

“fine! You’ll regret doing this to me yonghwa! Don’t forget that I’m tiffany hwang!”

 

“oh! Sure! I won’t forget you! I won’t forget how bull are you!” yonghwa insulted

 

“arggggh!” tiffany stomped out of the door and left.

 

“I’ll make you suffer! And I’ll not forget that girl!! Who is she??! Why is that yonghwa is so concern of her!!”

 

~~~~~~~~

 

When yonghwa was left alone, he was just sitting on his bed. He reached for his phone and called seohyun. He called but no answer. He kept on calling but still seohyun won’t pick up.

 

“oh.. please hyun! Let me explain!!”

 

“please pick it up! please answer!!!”

 

He wanted to run after her, but there were still needles on his hands. He stayed silent for a moment, and then decided to pull them out of his hands. When he was about to do it, the door opened!

 

“HYUNG!” minhyuk called

 

“yah! hyung! what are you doing?” Jonghyun asked as he come closer to him. Yonghwa didn’t answer them but he just kept on removing the tape from his hand.

 

“yah! yah! hyung!” jungshin held Yonghwa’s hand

 

“jungshin..let go of me!”

 

“hyung, what exactly are you doing?”

 

“hyung, tell us what’s happening to you?”

 

“just let go of me!” Yonghwa said

 

“no... hyung.. just tell us why are you doing this!”

 

“ I need to run after seohyun.. I need to explain things!”

 

“what?! Explain what hyung?!” they asked. Yonghwa told them what just happened. How seohyun saw them when tiffany kissed him. All of them knew tiffany, and they knew how persistent tiffany to Yonghwa.

 

“WHAT?!!! She kissed you!!” they were all surprised.

 

“now,, guys.. please help me! I need to see her now!” Yonghwa said

 

“don’t worry hyung, we’ll help you.. “

 

“hmm.. Minhyuk and I will look for her now hyung... Jonghyun hyung would stay here with you” Jungshin said.

 

“okay!” Jungshin and minhyuk went out of the room and started to look for her.

 

~~~~~~~

“where is she?” this is the question yonghwa had been asking. But where could she be? After seeing the two, she hurriedly went out of the hospital and drove to the park near at their house. Everytime she’s alone or she wanted to be alone, she would always go there.

 

“what was that?! why were they kissing?!! Is oppa cheating on me?!!”

 

“no! it’s not! He said he loves me, and I believe him! But....is he just lying to me?!!!”

 

Questions after questions kept on appearing seohyun’s mind. she wanted to find the answer and she’s sure that only one could give her  what she wants and it’s Yonghwa.

 

She wanted to talk to him, but not now. Not after she had seen that, her heart kept on telling her positive thoughts but her mind counteracted. When her heart told her that everything she had witnessed was just nothing, her mind kept on telling that what she had seen was something to be worried about. She was having battles within herself when someone called her.

 

“seohyun-ah!” a voice called her from the side. She turned her head to see who called.

 

“sunbae” she said in a low voice as she wiped her tears

 

“what are you doing here?”, he asked as he sat on the other swing

 

“ how about you?”, she asked back

 

“aigoo.. I asked first...but okay.. I’m here because I saw you” he smiled

 

“huh?” she looked at him in confusion

 

“ I was on my way home, when I saw you  here.. and it seemed that you were crying”

 

“ah.. I’m not! Why should I?” she faked a smile

He heaved a sigh “ ah.. seohyun-ah.. you know what, you can say that you didn’t cry but your expression won’t lie! I can see it through your puffy eyes”

 

“is it that obvious!” she rubbed her eyes and blink several times.

 

“why were you crying? What’s wrong?” he asked

 

“should I tell him??”

 

“ah...nothing..” she said and looked at the ground

 

Hyunjoong sat up from the swing and went behind her, and started pushing it.

 

“oh! Sunbae!!” she was surprised by the sudden movement

 

“I won’t force you to tell it to me..but I’ll help you feel better..”, he said and started pushing it hard

 

“yah! sunbae!!”

 

“don’t be afraid! You know what it’s good to have some fun in order to forget the problems just for a little while... so hold on tight! Yah!!!!” he pushed even harder

 

“ahhhhhh!!!! Sunbae!!” she closed her eyes

 

At first, seohyun was afraid every time he pushed the swing hard, but then a moment later, she started to enjoy it. She started to laugh. And Hyunjoong was right, for a moment she forgot what she had just seen at the hospital. She was at the park near at their house, when she felt alone, she would always go there. They tried everything at the park,  they were like children playing and running around the park.

It was already lunch when they decided to rest and went back to the swing..

 

“sunbae”, she called

 

“hmmm?”, he looked at her

 

“thank you”, she smiled

 

“uhm... no need to.. did you have fun?” he asked

 

“yeah! I have.. “ she smiled

 

“oh! It’s already lunch time.. should we eat something?” he asked her

 

“uhm...  well, I think I need to go home now, sunbae..”, she said and sat up from the swing but hyunjoong held her wrist

 

“please! Let’s eat together.. uhm.. how about at my place”, he suggested

 

“your place?” she asked as she let go of her wrist from his hold

“well, we just moved in to our new house.. but no one is at home right now, so I think it would be good if we just eat there, my house is just few blocks from here” he informed

 

“new house! Few blocks! Don’t tell me.. he’s also living here!!”

 

“uhm... are you saying you’re living here? I mean in this street? she tried to ask

 

“ yeah! My mom loves this place, since this is kinda a secluded one, right? Only few people are living here, so my mom decided to bought a new house here”

 

“OH GOD!!! Does it mean, he would be my neighborhood?”

 

“ah.. sunbae.. uhm... I’m sorry but I can’t..maybe some other time.. I still have things to do” she said

 

“PLEASE!!!” he begged

 

“but sunbae I really...”

 

“just once! Seohyun!!! Just this time!! please!!!” he pleaded

 

“uhm....but sunbae...okay.. just this time, alright?”

 

“YES!!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

It was already lunch time, but seohyun haven’t come back to the hospital. Jungshin and Minhyuk tried looking for her in every corner of the hospital but they hadn’t seen her. they kept on calling her but her phone was turned off so she can’t be reached.

 

Yonghwa got worried, he was thinking that maybe seohyun got it wrong. He wanted to explain everything to her, but seohyun was not there.

 

Seohyun and hyunjoong had their lunch at Hyunjoong’s house. Seohyun was a bit relieved thinking that hyunjoong’s house was somewhat 5 houses away from their house, but it still worried her knowing that there would be a possibility that hyunjoong would saw her and soon would find out the truth.

 

After having lunch, hyunjoong insisted to take seohyun home, but seohyun refused. Of course, she should not let him know that they were just few blocks away. When she arrived home, she just stayed inside their room.

 

Until night came, and she was still at their house. She wanted to go to the hospital, but she feared that she might not control her emotions. Actually, she’s not mad. She’s hurt. The first thing she witnessed when she arrived was painful but she tried to understand but the second thing she saw when she came down from the rooftop was more painful and she didn’t have the courage to face Yonghwa right now.

For the night, she didn’t accompany yonghwa at the hospital and just chose to be at home. She just kept on flipping her body side by side while lying down. She can’t sleep. She tried to drink milk to boost her sleepiness but no effect at all. Picture of two people kissing kept on appearing in her mind and it hurt her.

 

~~~~~~~

 

“she’s really mad at me!” yonghwa sighed while lying on his bed

 

“hyung, I think she’s not.. don’t worry”, Jonghyun said as he was reading a book while sitting on the couch

 

“but if she’s not.. why is she not here? why is her phone off? She doesn’t really want to talk to me, huh?”

 

“hyung.. uhm... seohyun was just surprised to what happened a while ago, so she needs some time and some space, but it doesn’t mean that she’s mad.” Jungshin pointed

 

“that’s right hyung.. so just sleep okay!”

 

Same for yonghwa, no matter what he did, he just can’t fall asleep. Seohyun’s image can’t be erase in his mind. he got his phone and tried his luck of calling her, and he was lucky! Seohyun’s phone was not off,  so he waited for her to answer.

 

While seohyun was lying down, she heard the song “LOVE LIGHT” and it was her ringing tone, specifically for his number so she knew who called. She took her phone and just stared on the screen with the caller ID: YONG OPPA.

 

“Hyun.. please! I beg you! Please answer it..please!”

 

For the 5th time, her phone rang again, but she won’t answer it. It’s better to just let it ring than to press the reject button, she thought. she just stared on screen and let her tears flow freely. She didn’t have the guts to talk right now, so she just decided to type a message for him.

 

Oppa.. I can’t answer you right now, but don’t worry, I’ll be fine. Sleep now okay. Good night!

 

And by that, she pressed the send button. When yonghwa received the message, he was hurt, because he knew that although seohyun said that he shouldn’t worry for her, she’s not okay right now and it made him more worried. he kenew that seohyun was in pain right now yet he's not there to comfort her so he just expressed his love to her.

 

I love you very very very much! –yong oppa

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for the delay my dear readers:(

i have reason why i haven't updated for the past few days 

( i stayed again at the hospital for 6 days because i had undergone into a minor surgey.. )

 

anyway...

here's the update..

 

what can you say, huh?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS:)

 

(i'll try to update tomorrow if my wound won't hurt.. :)

 

and by the way, have you noticed the poster and the background? hehe.. Just saying:)

 

enjoy reading:)

 

bambie09