the expected issue

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

Big-Issue.jpg

 

~The concert was done! Everyone went home,. CN BLUE quickly went to their dorm cause they were too tired from the concert. Seohyun also went home  to rest because tomorrow she will attend  her class.

 

 

~ the night was silent, and everyone has a good sleep except yonghwa.

 

~” wooh! I’m sure tomorrow, there will be issues about what happened just this morning”, yonghwa thought while lying on his bed

 

~” Eissh! That girl really has a voice, and I can’t help it but to kiss her… but why? Why was I like that? I could have just said  things.. I could have just praised her.. but why did I do that thing! Haiiiizzt….this is the first time I’ve been worried like this”,,yonghwa continued to ask himself.

 

~” well… I hope I could get through this.. I’ll just try to deal with the situation!...”, yonghwa said to himself as he was trying to get some sleep..

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Then morning comes!

 

~ Its Monday.. Seohyun woke up early around 5:30 am to prepare herself for her class this 7 am.

 

~She quickly fixed her bed, and took a bath. After 30 minutes, she dried her hair, put on some light make up , and tied her hair in  ponytail and wear her comfortable clothes, and as usual it’s  shirt, and a pair of jeans.. that’s her usual clothing style.. she’s not fond of wearing dress unless required.

 

~ she gathered her things and went out of her room to eat her breakfast.

 

~” dear, good morning, come on down, and eat your breakfast”, her nanny said

 

~”deh”

 

~”oh.. did you have fun last night?” asked by nanny

 

~”uhm.. yeah! Super!”

 

~”oh good! What time did you arrive?”

 

~”uhm…more likely 8 pm”

 

~”you didn’t watch tv when you came home?”

 

~” nope, I just scanned my notes and sleep after, why?”

 

~”well, I’ve seen you on tv”

 

~” eih.. nanny… what’s that! You’re not really a good joker”

 

~”hmmp… I’m not joking seohyun-ah”

 

~”huh?”,seohyun asked worriedly

 

~” why don’t you turn on the tv”?

 

~ seohyun went to the entertainment room and the TV

 

Breaking News:

 

CN Blue’s come back concert, SUCCESSFUL!

 

~ yesterday at 4pm, the famous band CN Blue had their comeback concert, more than 7000 people came to watch the said concert, the band performed all their songs including songs in their latest album, the 4 boys were really amazing as they also made a surprise to their fans,. They chose 5 lucky girsl from the audience and gave them a chance to know more about them and they also gave gifts to these lucky girls…………………………………..

 

~ seohyun continued to watch happily as she  had also enjoyed the concert, but after that news, her facial expression changed when she saw the next breaking news.

 

Jung Yong Hwa was REJECTED!

 

~ before the concert of CN Blue yesterday at 4 pm, they did a press conference early this morning. Although it’s still early, many fans went to the said event to support their idols, but out of the fans, one beautiful lady stood out,. And accordingly, her name is Miss Seohyun. She caught the attention of the audience when she shouted so loud, she was invited to join the band in the stage. She was also requested to perform one of CN Blue’s song,. She said that she is a certified CN blue fan, so she granted the request. This young lady doesn’t only have beautiful face but she also has a very good voice. She was praised by the members but out of the 4, Jung Yong Hwa who is the leader, stood in front of her and suddenly touched her cheeks. There were speculations that Jung Yong Hwa was trying to kiss the girl but Miss Seo Hyun rejected him, but yonghwa clarified the issue that he was not planning to kiss her,, but the media are still waiting for Yonghwa’s further explanation………………………………….

 

~Seohyun couldn’t believe what she just saw  and she hurriedly turn off the TV,.

 

~”see, I’m not joking , right?”, her nanny said

 

~” oh… what’s that nanny, i caused a problem to my dream boy..”, seohyun answered

 

~”dear, don’t worry, these people are used to issues… they will surely find way to get out from this issue” nanny comforted seohyun

 

~”really?!”

 

~”yeah.. don’t worry.. anyway go continue your breakfast”

 

~”ah yeah..” as she went back to the dining area

 

~ after eating, seohyun went outside and rode her car off to school

 

~ seohyun arrived at her school and directly to her first class, she was on her seat reading her book while the instructor did not yet arrive

 

~” yah.. seohyun-ah”  girl called seohyun while going directly to her seat

 

~”oh… Hyoyeon unnie.. anneyong!”

 

~ yah.. Seohyun-ah you really are amazing”

 

~” uh?”

 

~” eishhh….  You’re like a celebrity.. there’s an issue about you’

 

~” oh.. you have heard it from the news”, with sad face

 

~”uhm… I have watched it and read it”

 

~” read?”

 

~”yah! Do you think, issues are only spread through television?”

 

~”what do you mean?”

 

~ “ eishh… you’re a smart girl but when it comes to things other than school, you’re stupid”

 

~ hyoyeon is seohyun’s bestfriend, she is also from a rich family but not as rich as her. The two know each other so much, no secrets at  all.

 

~”hyunnnie, what you did yesterday is now spreading through internet, newspapers and television.”

 

~” really?”, seohyun with sad face

 

~” yah, why are you sad?,you should be happy,... you were able to see him closely... she’s your ultimate dream boy, right?

 

~”uhm.. but.. it’s all my fault”

 

~”huh? How could it be?”

 

~” well….if I didn’t shout, I wouldn’t be able to catch attention.”

 

~” yah.. you should be happy, he had touched your cheeks, right?”,

 

~”uhm..yeah.. he touched it.. but..”

 

~” are you disappointed that he didn’t kiss you?”

 

~” yah! Unnie! Don’t say that! People might hear you”, seohyun covered hyoyeon’s mouth

 

~ “what are you doing?” as hyoyeon removed seohyun’s hand

 

~”oh.. I’m sorry”

 

~” ah… seohyun, is the issue true?”

 

~” issue about?”

 

~” he wanted to kiss you but you rejected him?”

 

~” oh.. unnie.. have you watched the press conference?”

 

~” yeah.. and  I did see how you turned your face away from him”

 

~” but unnie… he had already explained, right?”

 

~”well.. yeah.. but the way you turned your face really says something”

 

~” something like?”

 

~” like he was about to kiss but you  turn him down”

 

~” so, it’s really my fault unnie…”

 

~” well not really… but wait… did he really want to kiss you?”

 

~”ah?”

 

~” yah! Seo Joo Hyun, I’m your bestfriend, and we promised that no secrets!”

 

~”oh unnie…uhmm…uhmm..” seohyun didn’t know how to tell her bestfriend

 

~” what?!”

 

~” well, when he was getting closer, I asked him what will he do, and he said that he’s going to…..”

 

~” yah! Seo Joo Hyun,,, could you speak straight.. no more pause!”

 

~” okay! He said he’s going to kiss me..,” seohyun closed her eyes after saying it cause she knew what will her unnie will do

 

~” what!!!!!!!!!!! Really!!! Oh my god seohyun!”, hyoyeon shouted while shaking seohyun’s shoulders

 

~” yah! Unnie! Stop.. yeah.. he said it.. but..”

 

~” oh I’m sorry.. I was carried away..well you’re saying?”

 

~” unnie, he said that he’ll kiss me, but when he explained, he said that he had no plan of kissing me”

 

~” yah! Seo Joo Hyun, do you really expect him to say that he’ll kiss you?”

 

~” what do you mean, unnie?”

 

~” yah… Hyunnie.. look, he was going to kiss you, but you rejected him, so of course, he would be embarrass if he told it to the press”,

 

~” so, what if I didn’t refuse him?”

 

~” well, if you accepted it, maybe it would have been better,”

 

~”huh? How could it become better?”, seohyun asked again

 

~”huh? Hyunnie…. Celebrities are like that…it’s normal for them to give a kiss or hug to their fans… the press will just see it as somewhat like appreciation.. you know… things like that…. It’s super hard to explain this,, to person like you”

 

~” person like me?”

 

~”oh… nevermind hyunnie”

 

~Soon after, their classmates are starting to arrive and they are all staring at Seohyun

 

~” oh my god! How could they stare at me like that! Was rejecting that thing really a big deal?”, seohyun thought as she was being  irritated by the stares.

 

 

~” then, their instructor arrived, and class started.

 

~after having 2 hours of lecture, seohyun prepared herself to go out but….

 

~“ yah! Seo Joo Hyun, who do you think you are?!” One of her classmates tried pushed her on shoulders

 

~“yah! And who do you think you are?”, hyoyeon defended her bestfriend

 

~“ah.. unnie.. don’t mind them.. let’s just go outside”, seohyun said while trying to make her way out of the classroom.

 

“yah! Seo Joo Hyun! Just because you’re a smart one, you will do that.. and how could you turn your back when someone is talking to you”,

 

~seohyun is someone who doesn’t like to be involved in any trouble, but she is not also the one who just let someone insult her..

 

~ seohyun turned to her classmates and said

 

~”oh, unnie.. you said you’re talking to me.. really?,.. well is that the way you approach someone? To push her?” seohyun sarcastically answered

 

~yah! How could you…”she was cut off by seohyun

 

~” and by the way unnie,, are you referring to what I just did yesterday? Well sorry, but that thing is my personal life, and I don’t just share things personally.. and you’re asking who am i? well.. I think you could answer your own question… you keep on calling my name, don’t you? So I think I don’t need to answer your questions..” seohyun left together with Hyoyeon while leaving a smile to her classmate.

 

~ this day is not really a good day for seohyun.. Because of  yesterday’s incident, everyone in school who have watched the Press Conference kept on asking her. Some said that they envied her but some kept on glaring her.

 

~ but seohyun managed to let herself out,.. She explained the real thing,, she tried to do her best to clear her name as well as her favorite band’s reputation.

 

~all throughout the day,  she kept on explaining.. Jung Yong Hwa also faced the same problem as her, he received so many calls from his friends and media..

 

~ but, although it’s tough at first, Seo hyun and Yong hwa managed to clear the issue.

 

~ it’s already 3 pm and seohyun’s class is over, so she directly went home..

 

~ when she arrived at home, she saw her parent’s car and another car was resting beside her parent’s car.

 

~”oh! It’s mom and dad’s car,, they’re home! But.. who owns the other one?”, seohyun as she went off the car.

 

~she quickly went inside the house and found her parents in the living room together with another couple.

 

“ Omma! Appa!!”, seohyun rushed to kiss and  hug her parents when she saw them

 

~”uhm.. dear, your class is done!” her mom asked while she kissed seohyun’s forehead

 

~”de”

 

~”oh.. I miss you dear,”her father said as he kissed her forehead

 

~”Appa!Omma! I miss you too”, seohyun happily said

 

~” oh your daughter is beautiful” the woman said

 

~” oh! I’m sorry if I interrupt your conversation, Anneyonghaseyo. I’m Seo Joo Hyun”, seohyun greeted the couple.

 

~” oh.. such a polite girl!” the man said

 

~”ah yes… seohyun-ah, these are my friends and my company partners, Jung Jin Sung and Jung Shin Me..you could called them uncle and aunt”, her father introduced the couple

 

~”ah.. really.. anneyonghaseyo uncle and aunt!” seohyun greeted again and bowed 90 degrees.

 

~”your such a lovely daughter seohyun-ah” Jung Shin Me said

 

~” ah kamsamnida~”, seohyun bowed again

 

~”oh seohyun, we’ve seen you on tv”, her mom said

 

~”ah mom, about that…uhmm..i’m sorry”, seohyun apologized

 

~”aigoo! It’s okay! Don’t worry honey,, I’m not going to scold you”, her mom said

 

~” but omma…” she was cut off by her father

 

~”ah seohyun-ah let’s discuss that some other time okay, go change your clothes”, her father said

 

~” de”, seohyun made her way to her room  when Jung Jin Sung called her..

 

~”Seo Hyun-ah, do you find our so___, I mean Mr. Yong hwa attractive?”, asked by Jung Jin Sung

 

~” ah”?” seohyun asked as she was shocked

 

~” the young man? What can you say to him?”, Jung Shin Ae joined in asking

 

~”ah…you mean the leader of CN blue?”, seohyun asked them

 

~”yes!’ the couple answered them..

 

~” well, actually I’m a big fan of them”, seohyun answered

 

~” how about their leader”,Jung Shin Ae asked again

 

~”why are they asking suddenly this”, seohyun thought

 

~”ah, well he’s my favorite among them”, seohyun happily said

 

~” oh!Jinja!”, Jung Jin Sung exclaimed

 

~” de… why?

 

~” ah,, nothing..”, Jung Jin Sung said

 

~”okay.. I’ll get going!”, seohyun said as she continued to walk again

 

~”ah, seohyun-ah… do you want him to be your husband?”, Jung Jin Sung asked

 

~”what a question!..well.. I think they’re making fun of me! Then.. I’ll just ride your joke”, seohyun thought

 

~” of course, uncle! It would be my pleasure!”, seohyun happily said and went inside her room

 

~”your daughter is so lovely”, Jung Shin Me said

 

~”yeah.. she is… well.. she might think your joking”, Her father said

 

~”yeah… she doesn’t have any idea”, her father said while laughing and the other joined in laughing too!