his accident

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

~this day was just like any ordinary day for Yongwha and Seohyun. School for seohyun while taping for Yonghwa. Seohyun left early since her class would start at 8. Then around 10 am yonghwa woke up and found an empty space him which only meant that seohyun had already went to school.

 

~He was still feeling sleepy since he went home late last night because CN blue had a sudden schedule so he kept on yawning, then he turned to check the clock placed on their side table. He jolted on his place when he saw the time, he was 1 hour late for his taping.

 

~he rushedly went to the bathroom and quickly washed himself. After, he put on his clothes and quickly went out of the room.

 

~when he reached downstairs, he went to the kitchen drink water, then as usual a food was already placed on the dining table. But he was already late, so he decided not to eat. He knew that seohyun would be mad If he skipped his breakfast, but he’s already late. So he hurriedly went out of the house and drove fast to the set.

 

~while he was driving, he can’t see clearly, he was a bit dizzy, but it didn’t stop him from driving. He sped up more to reach his destination fast. “wah! It’s kinda blurry!” he said as he tried to blink several times in order to see the road. “ maybe this is the effect of skipping breakfast, aigoo!”.

 

~when he was driving, he reached the intersection point. His sight was not that good so he just kept on pressing the accelerator not knowing that a truck was approaching from the left road.

 

~when his car was moving forward, he heard series of horn. He shifted his eyes to the left side to see where those sounds came from and his eyes grew wider to see a truck was approaching toward him. "Oh! God! What the...!” Maybe out of adrenaline rush, he had quickly turned the steering wheel causing the car to turned to the right side. Just as he pressed the break  a “pfffffft sound” was created by the tires.

 

~” wooh! That was so close! I almost got into an accident” he sighed in relief when he saw that the truck had passed him.

 

~~~~~~~~

 ~Then soon, he arrived at the set and found his manager really upset.

 

~”yah! Jung Yong Hwa? Where the heck were you? Do you forget about your taping?!!”, he whispered but sounded harshed

 

~”sorry, hyung.. I woke up late”, he said and take the seat so that make-up artist would helped him covered those dark circles around his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Yonghwa bowed to the director, and other crew as well as to the other casts to show that he was sorry for not being on time. then soon, they started to roll the camera. Yonghwa did his best to make up his tardiness this morning. He made sure to perfect each scene in only one take.

 

~it’s already lunch, but they were still on their acting scene. Yonghwa haven’t eaten anything since he woke up so most probably that’s the reason why he felt weak and dizziness started to fill his body.

 

~”and cut!” the director shouted. Then the actors stopped from what they were doing and started to relax. “ okay! let’s have some break first!” one of the staff said.

 

~yonghwa proceeded to the couch and took a seat. “finally! I could now feed my empty stomach” he said in relief.

 

~”here’s your food” his manager said as he placed the food on the table.

 

~yonghwa hurriedly munched on the food as he was starving to death. “ what kind of food is this?” he thought as it tasted something different, but he had no time to complain about the food. He just needed something because anytime soon, he would fell down due to weakness and his stomach might produce sound which can be very embarrassing.

 

~as he was eating, he really can’t take the taste not to mention also the smell, so after having some, he placed back the food on the table and pushed it away from him so he can’t inhale the unpleasant smell of it.

 

~he just sat comfortable with his head lied on the upper part of the couch and wait till they would resume in their filming. Then his manager walked to him and saw the food seemed not to be touched and only small amount were eaten.

 

~”why didn’t you eat it all? I thought you didn’t have your breakfast”, he asked yonghwa

 

~”I can’t take it” yonghwa answered

 

~” what do you mean?”

 

~”the taste and the smell, arrgg... where have you gotten that?” he said as he shook his head with a grimace on his face.

 

~then his manager just took the plate of food and smelled it “ wahh! What’s this?”, his manager scowled as he cover his nose with his one hand while the other hand put back the plate on the table.

 

~”yah! this food ! How could you eat it!”, his manager said with a furrowed eyebrows.

 

~”well, it’s you hyung, who gave it to me, remember? And I was just hungry, so I have no choice”

 

~” ah... well, I think... uhm.. no I’m sure that the food has been spoiled that’s why it smelt bad. So it might be bad to your stomach”, his manager worriedly said

 

~”well, I only ate a small amount hyung!”

 

~”but still it could make your stomach upset! You could be poisoned, you know”

 

~”are you saying “food poisoned?” he asked then his manager nodded. “ possible!”

 

~”!” he cursed and run to the rest room. He tried to vomit everything he had eaten. It was hard for him, but after sometime, the food started to comeout form his throat. “ seriously, I almost poisoned my self because of the food!”, he said as he washed his mouth and gurgled using a mouth wash.

 

~then after, he went back to where he was sitting. “ are you okay now?”,his manager asked as he tap his back and he nodded “ hyung. you almost killed me” he said

 

~”oh! Sorry.. I haven’t noticed it, I haven’t smelt it either.. Sorry”, the manager apologized

 

~”it’s fine hyung!” he smiled.

 

~~~~~~

Then soon, their break time was done and he went back to their taping. This time what they will shoot was a fight scene. Tiffany would be angry to yonghwa for seeing him cheating on her. Tiffany would be hitting him on his chest as yonghwa kept on apologizing. Yonghwa kept hugging her as tiffany was pushing him and went backwards.

 

The camera rolled and they started to act, but as tiffany was stepping back, she reached a book shelf but then she lost her balance and she fell down behind which also caused the shelf to fell down. But before she would land on the shelf which was now on the floor, yonghwa had encircled his arms around her waist and pulled her up “ opps!” he exclaimed as he pulled her up.

 

The director was surprised when the shelf fell down but he was glad that the lead actress didn’t fell down because Yonghwa had pulled her up. “ aigoo! thank you yonghwa-ah” tiffany smiled and yonghwa smiled back.

 

“what’s happening! First, it was me who almost got into accident and food poisoning, and now it’s her... this day is not really that good,huh?”

 

~they shot again the scene after the damage was fixed. Then the director decided that it would be the end of their filming today. The staff and crew started to pack their things. The Personal Assistants packed the things of the casts.

 

~while they were busy, yonghwa was just on the cornier with his head phone, while tiffany was talking with the director. Every one was removing the light equipment, one by one, until a “BAM!!” sound was heard. The people around was startled by the sudden sound, so they looked at one another until a scream filled the whole area “Yonghwa-ah!!!!!!”

 

~they run to the origin of the scream and found tiffany and the director shocked, while yonghwa was lying on the floor with the biggest light equipment covered his back.

 

~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK!

 

~yonghwa was on the corner while listening music through his head phone connected to his ipod. His managered tap his shoulder signaling him to go. He dropped his head phone and nodded. He followed his manager and saw tiffany and the director having conversation.

 

~he walked to them to say his goodbye and to apologize again but when he was approaching them, he noticed that the light above them was about to fall. He wanted to shout at the two who were busy chit-chatting, but it would be too late.

 

~”what the... the LIGHT!!”

 

~with a speed of light, he run to them and pushed the two but the moment he had pushed them, the light fell on him, instead.

 

End of flashback!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seohyun was in the library reading a book when suddenly her heart beat faster than usual. She didn’t know the reason why, just awhile ago she was very calmed but now she became nervous. Then her eyes landed on her right arm and saw the bracelet yonghwa gave her. “oppa” she uttered.

 

Then without her knowing, a tear slid down on her cheek. She became worried and scared for no reason.

“aniyo! This is nothing!!!!.... nothing... seohyun... Just calm down...!” she said to herself and wiped the tear on her face.

 

~she kept on shaking her head to clear her thoughts then she checked that time and she saw that it was already lunch time, so she gathered her things and went out of the library and proceeded to the cafeteria.

 

~after having lunch, she went to her next class. While her professor was discussing, she can’t focus at all. The nervousness she felt when she was in the library was still there and as time run, it grew bigger and bigger.

 

~”ms. Seo” her professor called but she didn’t hear it.

 

~”Ms. Seo”, he called again and seohyun seemed to be back in reality.

 

~”de?”, she stood up and answered

 

~”are you listening?”, the professor asked

 

~” I’ve called you twice, but you didn’t hear me” he added

 

~”ah.. I’m very sorry sir”, she bowed

 

~”are you okay? it seems that you’re not feeling well” the professor said

 

~”ah.. yes Sir.. I’m fine”, she answered.

 

~” okay! take your seat now, and pay attention”

 

Seohyun bowed again and sat down. She was not listening at all, she may heard sounds coming from her professor, but she didn’t understand even a single word. It seemed that the words uttered by her professor seemed not to be register to her mind.

 

~” why am I like this?” she asked herself as she kept on rubbing the bracelet on her thumb and index finger.

 

~then soon her class ended. She hurriedly went to the parking lot and jumped on her car and directly went home. When she arrived she directly run to their room and lied on the bed with unchanged clothes.

She breathed hard and closed her eyes thinking that thoughts of yonghwa would get out.

 

It’s not that she didn’t want to think about him, but everytime she thinks of him at that moment she felt that her heart was being squeezed and she felt more scared and nervous.

 

~”aigoo! stop this! Don’t think like that!! He’s okay!! He is...” she scolded herself

 

~she got her phone and typed a message for him. “ oppa! how are you? Have you had your lunch?” then she pressed the send button.

 

She waited for his reply but no new message was received. ” he’s just busy,, that’s why” she said and put down her phone. She went to the bathroom to wash up and then she changed clothes.

 

After she’s done, she checked her phone but still no reply. “I’ll just prepare a dinner!” she said. It was still afternoon but she decided to went to the kitchen to prepare food to divert her attention.

 

When she reached there, she saw the food she prepared this morning for him on the table stayed just as the way she left it. She walked closer to the table and saw the note she left beside with another note. She took the other note and read it.

 

“ hyun... mianhe... it’s just that I’m late. Don’t worry I’ll eat this tonight! Don’t throw it, arraseo! I’ll be mad if you would do it..Promise! I love you...”

 

Love yong oppa

 

Upon reading it, smile was drawn on her face. “ see.. He would be back tonight to eat this!!”

 

She walked to the other side to take out ingredients from the refrigerator but before she could turn to leave the table, her hand accidentally hit the bowl of food which caused it to fell down. Seohyun was startled by what just happened.

 

She didn’t know what to do. She just stared at the broken bowl with the food that scattered on the floor. Then an image of yonghwa suddenly flashed in her mind which caused her to panick “Yong Oppa..”

 

She lowered down her body and  hurriedly picked the broken pieces of bowl not minding that her fingers started to bleed because of the sharp glass. Then her phone rang, she hurriedly picked it up not caring that blood were flowing down from her fingers.

 

She didn’t even bother to see who called. “yoboseyo?”, she nervously answered

 

~”seohyun-ah” the voice on the other line called.

 

~”oh minhyuk.... waeyo? “ she asked

 

“uhm.. it’s about yonghwa hyung..”

 

When she heard yonghwa’s name seohyun’s breathing become uneven. She bit her lip then swallowed hard before answering minhyuk. “ uhm... uh... waeyo? Did...som..something.. happ..happen?”, she stuttered

 

Then a silence for a moment. Minhyuk didn’t know how to say it, but seohyun needed to know, right? “ yonghwa hyung..... got into an accident” he finally answered

 

~”what?!!!!!!” seohyun yelled in her mind. seohyun didn’t speak, her mind kept on screaming, but she can’t manage to uttered words. Although her mind kept on asking what happened, her heart had already sensed that something happened to her husband.

 

~”yoboseyo?? ..... seohyun-ah?... hey!... yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?”, minhyuk kept on calling on the other line but seohyun can’t answer. She hang up and rushedly went to their room to get her car keys. She rushedly went outside and jumped inside her car and drove off.

 

She didn’t even know where she was going. She didn’t know where hospital yonghwa could be. She’s not into her proper mind. the only thing in her mind now was to went outside the house and look for him.

 

She was just driving with no direction at all. Her tears kept on rolling down her cheeks. And her hands were shaking vigorously, then her phone rang. She put on the ear piece connected to the phone and answered.

 

“yoboseyo?”

 

“seohyun-ah”

 

“de... abeojie?”she cried.

 

“have you heard about Yonghwa?” Mr. Jung asked

 

“de.. abeoji.. where is he now? Is he okay? abeoji.. what happened? Is he badly hurt? Abeoji..” she bombarded him questions.

 

“seohyun-ah..seohyun-ah... relax.. okay... calm down”

 

“abeoji.. where is he now?”, she asked again

 

“Jonghyun called me and he said that he’s in seoul hospital... I’m on my way there” he answered.

 

“I got it abeoji... I’ll go there now”, she said then hang up.


She turned back her car when she realized that it was not the way to Seoul hospital. She pressed the accelerator and sped up. that was the first time she drove that fast, normally she’s very calmed when driving but today’s situation was different.

 

Then soon, her father-in law arrived at the hospital, after 10 minutes seohyun followed. When she had parked her car, she directly went out and went to the hospital entrance. She hadn’t noticed that people were staring at her cause she was still wearing clothes she used at home, her eyes were red and puffy, her hair was in a bun and it was quite messy and her finger continued to bled.

 

She hurriedly ran to the entrance and saw LOTs of reporters. Media here and media there. She tried to squeeze herself through the crowd to bring herself to the front. When she reached front, she was stopped by the Guards.

 

~”excuse me, please let me in.. I need to see him” she said

 

~” who are you?”, they asked

 

~” I’m seohyun.. I’m his..wi..” she was to tell them that she’s his wife but then she remembered that there were lots of reporters. She can’t just reveal it to them..

 

~”yes? Who are you?”, they asked again

 

~”well,,, uhmm..uh.. I’m....” she tried to compose words but nothing would pop into her mind.

 

~”I’m sorry, but only JUNG family are allowed to enter and closed friends...” the guard informed

 

~” but.. please.. let me in!”, she pleaded

 

~”I’m sorry Miss... so if you don’t mind.. can you step back... we have lots of things to handle. “ the guard said. Seohyun didn’t speak and just turned her back. “ and one more thing miss..” the guard shouted.

 

~seohyun turned to face the guard. “ your hands...” the guard said as he pointed her hands. Seohyun looked at her hands and they were bleeding. Blood kept on flowing. But she didn’t mind. she walked weakly to her car.

 

~she rested her head on the steering wheel and screamed “ah!!!!!!!!!!!”, she was crying.. she felt so helpless. She wanted to go inside but she just can’t. she actually qualified to what the guard had said. “JUNG family and closed friends”. Basically, she was now a Jung. She’s Mrs.Jung, right? But people didn’t know about it. They didn’t even know that JUNG JOO HYUN existed in the very first place.

 

“ I am his wife!! Jung Yong Hwa is my husband!”” she wanted to screamed this. She wanted the whole world to know that she is his wife, that’s she has the right to be there. But she didn’t want to be selfish. she can’t just mind about her own feelings.

 

She needed also to consider the other side. If she would let the people know, this will surely cause problems to both of them specifically to Yonghwa and the CNBLUE in general.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

For the whole time, seohyun just stayed in her car waiting for any updates while trying to calm down herself. Then her phone rang. And it was her father-in-law.

 

“de abeoji?”

 

“where are you now, I thought you’re on your way here in the hospital?” Mr. Jung asked

 

“abeoji.. I’m already here.. but I can’t enter.”

 

“why? the guards didn’t let you? Aigoo! did you tell them who you are?”

 

“no.. abeoji”

 

“why?!!!!”

 

“abeoji.. they don’t know that oppa has already married.”

 

“well, don’t you think IT’S TIME seohyun for them to know?”

 

“oh no! abeoji... not yet.. I’ll just stay here...how’s yong oppa?”

 

“I don’t know.. he’s still in the emergency room.. are you sure you won’t come in?”

 

“I’m sure abeoji.. mianhe.. if I can’t go there...”

 

“it’s fine.. but are you okay!!”

 

“I’m not! I really am not!!!!”

 

“de abeoji... i.. am..ok..okay!”

 

“ fine! I’ll just call you”

 

“de.. abeoji..”, then seohyun hang up.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung were still waiting outside the emergency room together with other member of CNBlue and their manager. Then the door of the emergency room opened revealing the doctor who attended Yonghwa’s condition.

 

They walked closer to the doctor. “ doc, how’s my son?”, Mr. Jung asked. The doctor pulled down his mask and smiled. “don’t worry, he’s out of danger Mr. Jung” the doctor assured. All of them sighed in relief.

 

Mr. Jung had called seohyun and told him that Yonghwa was fine. Upon hearing the news, seohyun cried again,but this time tears of Joy came from her eyes. “thank you!! Thank you!! Oppa is fine!!”.

 

Soon, yonghwa was then transferred to a presidential suite. His parents as well as Seohyun’s parents were there. Other members of CNBLUE had already went home together with their manager.

 

After some time, Mrs. Seo called Seohyun to know how is she, and seohyun said she’s fine. Her mom insisted on staying with her since she would be alone but she refused to. After all, when she was still single, she was alone because she rarely saw her parents.

 

Seohyun then arrived at her house. She directly went upstairs and lied down on her bed. She didn’t even bother to eat. Yes, she was a health freak but she had no appetite at all. Then while she was lying, she suddenly felt pain on her hand.

 

She quickly went to the bathroom and washed it carefully to prevent infection. She put medications on it and wrapped it with a bandage. She was lying on their bed still thinking of Yonghwa. How she wished that He’s beside her.

 

She closed her eyes and tried to think of Yonghwa’s smile. She can’t help but to cry again. She’s actually relieved that he’s okay now, but she still felt hurt for not being with him. Then her phone beeped several times signaling  new messages.

 

“ seohyun-ah.. Hyung is fine now, don’t be sad” –Minhyuk.

 

“seohyun-ah.. don’t worry too much!”- Jonghyun

 

“don’t stress yourself.. Hyung would be mad if you cry”- Jungshin

 

~upon reading it, a small smile was formed. Well, after all, she’s not actually alone. She still have them. She wiped her tears and texted all of them.

 

“thank you all for worrying about me...! okay! I won’t cry!  Fighing!”

 

~~~~~~

Seohyun just lied on her bed until she fell asleep, then around 2 am in the morning, she woke up because her phone suddenly rang. She took her phone and saw the caller ID : ommoni

 

“ yoboseyo?”, she answered in a sleepy tone but no one talked in the other line

 

“ommoni?” she called

 

“ ommoni.. are you there?” she called but no one talked

 

“ ommoni... why did you call?” she asked again. She felt nervous all of a sudden..

 

“ommoni...ommoni.. waeyo? Did something happen? What’s wrong?” but still the other line was silent.

 

“ommoni!! Please! Did something happen? What happened? Is it about oppa?? ommoni..” she cried

 

Seohyun kept on calling,but it seemed that no one was in the other line. Her tears started to flow, thinking that something might happened to Yonghwa. Then while she cried  she heard a sound on the other line.

 

“shhh... don’t cry” the voice on the other line said. Seohyun was surprised when she heard a voice but it was not her ommoni.

 

“ommoni?” she asked but she heard a chuckled, and it was familiar to her. VERY familiar.

 

“oppa?!!!” she yelled

 

“de-“ yonghwa answered

 

“oppa!! is that really you?” she asked again and tears kept on rolling

 

“uhmm.. it’s me hyun—“

 

“oppa... gwenchana? Oppa.. waeyo? Does something hurt? Oppa!!”

 

”I’m fine now hyun..”

 

“ did I wake you up? I’m sorry” yonghwa apologized

 

“it’s okay oppa!! I’m glad that you call.. you know what I was really worried.. I was really scared.. oppa.. I don’t know.. what...” she was cut off

 

“shhh.... hyun.. don’t cry.. oppa is fine now.. I’m really fine.. don’t cry.. please...”

 

“but oppa.. are you really okay?”

 

“aigoo! uri Seohyun is being deaf again... I am.. I really am”

 

“okay! but oppa, why did you call?”

 

“because I MISS YOU! I MISS YOUR VOICE”

 

“oppa!! I’ m sorry if I can’t be with you”

 

“oh! Yeah! Why aren’t you here? I was looking for you... I want you here”

 

“oppa! I wish I could..” she cried

 

“Hyun.. you could.. should I let buttler Fong to get you”

 

“ah.. oppa.. no! i won't go there!”

 

Yonghwa really didn’t speak. He wanted to see her, but why is seohyun refusing to go to the hospital where he was. He stayed silent for awhile until seohyun called “OPPA!”

 

“oppa.. sorry! I just can’t go there! I really want to see you oppa.. “

 

“hyun.. then why can’t you go here, huh?”

 

“oppa.. the guards won’t let me enter,because I’m not a Jung family”

 

“WHAT?? Hyun,, what are you saying... YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE JUNG JOO HYUN!!!” yonghwa yelled

 

“oppa.. don’t be mad.. it’s not good for you.. calm down.. please”

 

“oppa.. I can’t just tell the guard that I am JUNG joo hyun now.. because there are lots of reporters outside”

 

“and so?”

 

“ oppa, people don’t know about me, being your wife.”

 

“then let’s TELL THEM!”

 

“oppa, we can’t!”

 

“why?!”

 

“oppa.. I don’t want to be selfish.. although I want to tell them that I am actually your wife, but I can’t just do that.. oppa.. remember.. You’re not just an ordinary one.. all EYES are on you.. if we reveal them the truth, it might affect you”

 

“I don’t care!”

 

“oppa.. please.. let’s not fight with this! Not like this! Please!!”, she pleaded while crying

 

“oppa! you shouldn’t be selfish too.. you shouldn’t just think of yourself. You are part of CNBLUE.. if you cause problem, it will affect your BAND. It’s not only you who will suffer.. Oppa! please! And you are still on your drama, this will have a bigger impact on the drama and to other casts..” she explained

 

“but hyun—“

 

“just rest oppa! I’m glad that you called me, because I really want to hear your voice. I really want to see you but we can’t do anything now. We can’t take the risk, not yet... okay oppa! I love you.. so much! So just sleep okay.. I’ll hung up now...”

 

“wait! Hyun—“

 

“what is it?”

 

“I can’t sleep.. I want you here beside me”, he said and started to cry. He was crying because he want to see his wife, but the situation won’t let him. He wanted to reveal the truth, he didn’t care about the consequences he’ll face, but seohyun was right. He can’t be selfish. people around him would be affected if he took actions.

 

“oppa! don’t worry.. just rest! And then, soon, you would recover then we could be together again. We could be sleep together..”

 

“hyun—“

 

“come on.. you need to sleep.. If you want to be out there, sleep!”

 

“but I can’t sleep...”

 

“then.. just request sleeping pills..”

 

“it won’t work on me..”

 

“have you tried it?”

 

“I haven’t.. but I want some thing else...”

 

“okay,.. what is it?”

 

“ could you sing for me?”

 

“sure.. okay... I’ll sing for you.. what do you want?”

 

“anything”

 

“okay then.. I’ll sing!”

Because I miss you

 

Neul ttokgateun haneure
Neul gateun haru
Geudega omneun-gotmalgoneun
Dallajin-ge omneunde

Nan utgoman sipeunde
Da ijeundeusi
Amuir-anin deut geuroke
Useumyo salgopeunde

Geuriwo geuriwoso
Geudega geuriwoso
Meil nan honjasoman
Geudereul bureugo bullobwayo

Bogopa bogopaso
Geudega bogopaso
Ije nan seupgwanchorom
Geudea ireumman bureuneyo
Oneuldo

Da namgim-obsi
Anijyo anijyo nan ajik
Geudereul motbonetjyo

Geuriwo geuriwoso
Geudega geuriwoso
Neil nan honjasoman
Geudereul bureugo bullobwayo

Bogopa bogopaso
Geudega bogopaso
Ije nan seupgwanchorom
Geudea ireumman bureuneyo
Oneuldo

Haruharuga jugeul gotman gateunde
Ottoke heyaheyo

Saranghe sarangheyo
Geudereul sarangheyo
Maljocha mot-hagoso
Geudereul geuroke bonenneyo

Mianhe mianheyo
Ne mari deullinayo
Dwineujeun ne gobegeul
Geuden deureul su isseulkkayo
Sarangheyo

 

Seohyun sang while her tears kept on rolling down. The soon, when she’s done, she didn’t hear any sound from the other line so she thought that yonghwa was already asleep.

 

“good night, oppa! I love you!”, then she hang up.

 

“good night hyun—I love you too”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so that's YONGHWA's accident..

i told you.. JUST SOME DRAMA (quite long chapter, right?)

Yonghwa won't die..

his accident was not a car accident or anything that's so SERIOUS.

 

so don't forget to LEAVE COMMENTS:)

please.. I really LOVE to hear opinions and suggestions from you.:)

so KEEP YOUR COMMENTS COMING!

 

enjoy reading!

 

bambie09