The Concert

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

It’s already 3:00 pm..

 

~Seohyun started to prepare herself as well as the things she will  bring in CN Blue’s concert later this 4 pm..

 

~She changed her clothes but still comfortable ones.. as usual she tied her hair in a bun as it’s comfortable for her, . this time she wore a white long sleeves, a pair of jeans, then her sneakers and a pair of eyeglasses as she felt that her eyes were a bit sore

 

~ after some time, seohyun left their house at about 3:15 and went to the place where the concert will be held.

 

~ meanwhile… at the dressing room of CN Blue

 

~” guys,  be ready… the concert will start soon!”, their manager reminded them as he headed out of the room.

 

~” oh.. I’m nervous.. why am I like this.. this is not the first time we will perform, right!”, minhyuk said

 

~” actually, same here… I’m a little bit nervous too..hopefully everything will go fine”, jungshin said

 

~” we all feel nervous.. because.. this would be our comeback concert,.. we are used in performing outside the country.. so,  we’re nervous cause this time, we’re gonna entertain our fellow Koreans.., right?”, jonghyun explained.

 

~” yeah.. that must be it.. we must not disappoint our fellow Koreans.. it would such a shame if they wouldn’t be satisfied”, jungshin said..

 

~” and I hope our surprise would work..” minhyuk nervously said..

 

~” don’t worry,, everything will go smoothly.. and our surprise will work out! Let’s just do our best, we should always perform as if it will be the last”, yonghwa assured s.

 

~ Jung Yong Hwa, as a leader assured s to ease the nervousness they felt, because he himself was also nervous.. truthfully, he is still worried about what happened in the press conference.. he can’t figure it out, why did he suddenly want to kiss that girl, so obviously he’s having worries about issues that will come out soon…

 

~” hyung, you really deserve to be the leader.. you’re really like this everytime we’re gonna perform”, jonghyun praised yonghwa

 

~” yeah right.. Hyung’s the best!” minhyuk said while having thumbs up..

 

~”tsk… we should get ready.. and let’s rock the stage!” yonghwa said and trying to hide the fact that he’s nervous..

 

~the CN blue went directly at the back of the stage and in anytime soon will come out to start their concert. The audiences are now inside the hall and already raising their banners and posters of CN Blue.

the hall is really  spacious.. a big screen is on stage to let the audience have a closer look of the band. and  there are lots of people who will watch.. the hall is a bit dark cause concert lights are not yet switch on, only lights from the fan light sticks could really serve  as their light.

 

~ seohyun is already inside the hall and is situated at the center. She couldn’t move at all because she can’t really see in the dark.. she has NIGHTBLINDNESS, so since the concert has not yet started, she doesn’t move too much because she has a hard time seeing..

 

~after a couple of minutes, loud sound can be heard, and it’s from an electric guitar being strummed, stage lights are switch on already to reveal who’s strumming, and then the fans started to shout when they saw who is on stage, it is the leader of the Band,. Later all the members can be seen and they now start their concert.

 

~ CN blue started to perform all their songs ,the fans are singing along. This really shows how famous they are,. All their songs are known by the fans. After too much singing and performing on stage, the members started their surprise to the fans.

 

~” Annyeonghaseyo!, yonghwa greeted the fans

 

~ the fans started to shout after the greetings.

 

~”uh.. have you watched our press conference this morning?”, jonghyun asked

 

~” de!” shouted by the fans

 

~”oh, jinja.. so you’re aware that we will have our surprise?, jungshin asked again

 

~” de!”

 

~” so, who wants to get the surprise?”, minhyuk asked again

 

~” me!me!” all the fans started to shout and they  are even jumping while raising their hands just to be noticed

 

~” okay, but you know what, as much as we want to give surprise to all of you, we can’t really manage it, so we will be selecting 5 from you., is it okay with you guys?, yonghwa asked

 

~” de”

 

~”oh.. thank you for understanding us.. we are really great to have you all..”, jonghyun said

 

~ ” since, there are many of you here,  we will let the camera to choose, so you will know because you will be able to see yourself on the big screen,”said by minhyuk while pointing the big screen behind him

 

~”so.. Let the camera start to choose our girls”, jungshin shouted

 

~ then the camera started to find girls,..  the camera tried to take a closer shot to the girl being chosen,. Whoever is chosen is being pick up by the members of CN blue and being guided to the stage.

~ after about 5 minutes, 4 girls are already chosen, and only one slot is left

 

~” God! Please, I hope I would be the last girl! Please… please… please…!” seohyun prayed

 

~ The camera is still finding a girl until; a girl can be seen in the big screen! And obviously it was seohyun!

 

~ the last girl would be picked up by jung yong hwa! As Yong Hwa was heading to the position of the

Girl, seohyun is feeling nervous..

 

~” this is really a lucky day! I’m the last girl, and I would be picked by my dream boyfriend,.. oh my god! It’s like a fairytale! Oh my! He’s here!” seohyun said to herself as she can see yonghwa is getting closer to her..

 

~seohyun was having her big smile in her face and is waiting for yonghwa to hold her hand to lead her to stage.. but little did she know that yonghwa picked the girl beside her and they are now already making their way to the stage.

 

“ omo! What’s that! He didn’t pick me?” seohyun asked herself as she was really sure that she was the one who was chosen.

 

~ but then since yonghwa already picked someone, seohyun can’t do anything about it.. she can’t protest and go to the stage herself, right? So, although disappointed, she still watched.

 

~ then the question and answer portion started and after 10 minutes, it was done! The girls who were chosen was given gifts which include: the latest posters from CNBLUE, their latest Album with the signatures of each member, and limited CN BLUE bracelets.

 

~ well too bad for seohyun, because she was chosen by the camera but yonghwa picked the other girl beside her. And then the concert was done, seohyun went home with a little disappointment in her face..

 

~~~ at cnblue’s dressing room

 

“ wooh! That was fun!”, jonghyun said

 

“ yeah!  Thank god, we did it right!”, minhyuk said

 

“and, our surprise worked”,jungshin exclaimed.

 

“ yeah.. but I think, yonghwa hyung made a mistake”, minhyuk said

 

“ huh?” jungshin and jonghyun asked

 

“uhm.. the last girl.. he picked the wrong one..  he should have chosen the one with eyeglasses!”, minhyuk said

 

“really?!”, jungshin asked

~”hyung, is it true? How could you choose the wrong girl”,jonghyun asked yonghwa

 

~”uh.. what do you mean.. I picked the one who was focused on the camera, I really did”, yonghwa answered.

 

~” no, hyung, the camera focused on the girl with eyeglasses but you choose the girl beside her”, minhyuk said.

 

~”uh, jungshin, jonghyun, did you think I did pick the wrong one?”, yonghwa asked

 

~” well, I don’t really know.. I didn’t notice it”, jonghyun said

 

~” me too, I didn’t notice it.” Jungshin said

 

~” oh, see minhyuk, it’s only you who said that I picked the wrong one, I, myself think that I chose the right”, yonghwa told minhyuk

 

~”no hyung, I’m really sure of it! But maybe you were acting fast that’s why you chose the other girl”, minhyuk said

 

~”ah.. yeah..well.. if you say that I was wrong, then maybe because as you said I was fast, and didn’t realize that I chose the other one”, yonghwa said

 

~” yeah.. that’s maybe the reason, hyung”, jungshin said

 

~” well.. at least we’ve made it, right? Jonghyun said

 

~”yeah”, said by yonghwa

 

~” so, if jungshin and jonghyun didn’t notice it, then probably, other people didn’t notice it also..” yonghwa thought

 

~well.. too bad.. because Jung Yong Hwa did it on purpose… although, seohyun was wearing eyeglasses, he was still able to recognize her.

 

~~~~~~~~flashback

 

The camera has chosen the last girl

 

~” oh, she’s familiar!”, yonghwa said to himself while looking at the big screen

 

~ yonghwa  tried to remember where he had seen the lady  and he suddenly remember that she was the girl this morning.

 

~” oh yeah right! She said she’s a certified fan, so she should be present here, right”,yonghwa said to himself

 

~yonghwa made his way to seohyun’s position

~” huh? It’s really her! Well sorry, because she won’t be able to know more about me”,  yonghwa thought while staring at seohyun and suddenly grabbed the hand of the girl beside seohyun.

 

~~~~~End of the flashback