planning the surprise!

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

~after seohyun had left, the press conference ended and they conducted an autograph signing since it’s still early. Too bad for seohyun cause she left already so she was not able to have  latest autographs from her favorite band.

 

~ seohyun walked around the mall and looked for things that she will need later this afternoon,.. after gathering all the things she will need, she went home..

 

~ meanwhile inside CN Blue’s van

 

~” yong hwa, what were you doing awhile ago?, asked by their manager

 

~”hyung, what?.. it’s just nothing..” yonghwa answered as he wanted to avoid that topic

 

~”yonghwa, we’re not blind okay.. we obviously saw what had happened?”, said by the manager

 

~”hyung, you said you saw it, so why are you questioning now?

 

~” yonghwa, you know what, what just happened might affect the band, especially you”

 

~” hyung, c’mon.. I had explained everything properly okay…. So don’t worry”

 

~”that girl won’t affect us! She is just one of our fans!” yonghwa continued

 

~”well, I hope that your fans will buy your explanation”

 

~” they will hyung, stop stressing yourself”,

 

~ while sitting, Jungshin suddenly asked the group

 

~”so what will we do later?”, asked by jungshin

 

~”huh?” minhyuk and jonghyun confusedly looked jungshin

 

~”later……in our comeback concert”, jungshin said

 

~”well..obviously jungshin… you’re going to play your bass, jonghyun hyung will play his guitar, and yonghwa hyung will sing and I will play my drums”, minhyuk said

 

~”yah! I know that punk! I’m not stupid like you”, jungshin said as he was irritated by minhyuk’s statement

 

~”oh you know it? Then why are you asking”

 

~”eisssh! What I’m trying to say is……. What will be our surprise!”

 

~”oh right! What happened to us awhile ago?, why do we suddenly answered that there will be a surprise, where in fact.. there’s none!, we’re so dead!” said by minhyuk

 

~” I don’t know why did we say it….our fans might expect from us”, jonghyun worriedly said

 

~”eissh… this all the MC’s fault…. Why did he need to ask us if there’s something to expect”jungshin said with irritation.

 

~”hyung, what will we do?”,minhyuk asked yonghwa who seemed to be silent

 

~”yah!hyung.,, what will we do? Jungshin also asked yonghwa.

 

~ yonghwa seemed not to hear his hyungs… He just stared at them..

 

~”yah!hyung….what...!! palli”, minhyuk asked again

 

~”oh… what? Are you asking something?” yonghwa asked after regaining his thoughts

 

~”oh what’s this! Hyung… we were talking here and you seem not to hear what we just said?”,jungshin said

 

~”hyung, why? Are you still thinking of seohyun- shiiii?”, jonghyun asked

 

~” yeah… hyung,, can’t you still believe that she didn’t accept your kiss?”, minhyuk teased

 

~”yah! What are you saying? Why would I think of her? She’s just a fan… and… minhyuk! I already told you that I didn’t have plan of kissing her…” yonghwa said with an irritated face

 

~”hyung,, we’ve been together for years… we already know you too much! We know your actions too much…” jonghyun said.

 

~”could you stop this! I’ll tell you once again… I’m not thinking of her! I didn’t plan of kissing her! And never will I would kiss her! Okay!! So enough of this topic!” yonghwa angrily said.

 

~” okay….okay… enough is enough…. We will try to believe you hyung”, jungshin said

 

~” what? Try? Yah… you don’t believe me…hey  you know what………………..” yonghwa was cut off by jonghyun

 

~” okay… jungshin… let’s stop for now,, let’s deal with this after the concert… we shall deal first with the surprise thing”, jonghyun said..

 

~” alright! Hyung… what will be it?” jungshin asked yonghwa

 

~” I don’t know”, yonghwa simply answered

 

~” hyung, you’re not worried?”, as minhyuk noticed that it’s nothing for yonghwa.

 

~”nope… why should I?”

 

~”hyung,,, this will be our comeback concert!” jonghyun said

 

~” I know..”

 

~”ah! Hyung…. We need to do good in this concert.. this is our comeback!”

 

~”yes… we will do good! We’ll perform at our best.. just like we always did with our previous concerts”

 

~” but hyung,,, don’t forget what you just said awhile ago?”

 

~”ahem..ahem…. since, this is our comeback concert here in korea, so we need to prepare something for our fans, …..To pay them back for all the support they’ve shown to us” minhyuk imitated how did yonghwa said it..

 

~ the 3 members,, really like to tease yonghwa… cause he’s really impatient! They feel good when they see the reaction of their leader everytime he’s irritated!

 

~” yah! “ as yonghwa was irritated to what minhyuk is doing

 

~”hyung… what now?” jungshin asked

 

~” well… let’s just give them shakehand… or hug maybe”

 

~”hyung… we’re being serious”

 

~” well.. I’m being serious too… I bet… most of the audience will be girls.. so…”

 

~ “ so what hyung! Don’t tell me… we’re going to do the thing you just did with seohyun-shii…”

 

~” yah! What did I do to her? I didn’t do anything!” yonghwa said..

 

~” here we go again! Okay… let’s just do what yonghwa hyung is saying.”, jonghyun said

 

~” what?!” minhyuk and jungshin said at the same time

 

~” well.. not really to hug all of them!... let’s just pick maximum of 5 fan girls”, jonghyun said

 

~”okay.. so we’re going to choose 5 and then give them hug? That’s all? Oh is it even considered as a surprise!?” jungshin asked.

 

~”how about we add some question and answer portion?”, yonghwa suggested

 

~” hyung… what is it this time? What are you thinking again?please.. enough of your choding side..” minhyuk asked as he is really worried in their comeback concert..

 

~uhm… I bet our fans wanted to know us more…they probably would be happy if we could share some of our experiences….right? yonghwa answered.

 

~” aha! Yeah.. I think that would be good… let’s choose 5 girls.. then, let them join us on stage.. and then we let them ask us question.. 3 question from each of them should be enough.. and then if those girls  would allow us… we could give them hug.. and let them have pictures with us in a closer manner, and how about we give them some gifts…” minhyuk summarized the plan.

 

~” okay.. I think that’s a good plan… after all.. they admire us because of our music, they would go in our concert and watch us because of the songs we’re gonna play.. so I think whatever we give them, they would surely appreciate it…”, yonghwa said..

 

~” okay! It’s already decided what it would be…” jonghyun said..

 

~Then CN blue went to their dorm to rest before their concert..

 

 

~Meanwhile… seohyun had already arrived at home and went to her room to see what she had gotten and to prepare it already..

 

~” oh my god! I can’t believe what just happened? It feels like I am dreaming… my dream boyfriend actually touched my cheeks… and he said he would kiss me? Aigoo!”, seohyun said while lying on her queen sized bed..

 

~she can’t believe everything that had happened early this morning… it seems that her thoughts are fighting.. she was alone in the room and started talking to herself as if she was really talking to someone..

 

~” but wait… he said that he will kiss me.. but when he was asked if he’s really going to do it… he denied it..huh? why?

 

~”ah… maybe… he was just embarrassed because I didn’t accept it?”

 

~”yeah… I think that’s the reason why….”

 

~”eissh! I’m such an idiot… how could I embarrass my dream boy?eisshh!!! I hate you seohyun!!!!!

 

~ seohyun stood up and get one of the posters of JUNG YONG HWA and then started talking to the poster…

 

  Jung_Yong_Hwa_the_best_22082010115936.jp  

 

~”oh…! Oppa! Mianhe! I’m really sorry for what I did? You know… I really wish that you could kiss and hug me!.. but I don’t know.. why did I refuse…eishh… I should haven’t refused it!.. it would be good if you would be my first kiss… right!” seohyun stared the poster and kissed it..

 

~”oh my god! What’s happening to me! Why would I think of kissing him… no! no!...what I did awhile ago is correct… yeah…. It’s the right thing to do… thank god.. I refused it… my first kiss should be with the man I will truly love… well.. but I love him.. that’s why I idolize him right?,

 

~hah!!! Enough of this seohyun!!! I’m really crazy!!! No…no…no… i’ll just prepared for this afternoon… what would be their surprise…hehehe…I’m so excited” seohyun jumped inside her room..

 

~ seohyun tried to regain her thoughts and prepared the things she will bring in the concert!