to the rescue

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

“ because starting from now, I’ll be just Seo Joohyun, a mere fan of yours”

 

“a mere fan.. a mere fan.. a mere fan..”These were the words that keep ringing in Yonghwa’s ears.

 

 Is this really happening? Did just Seohyun say that? Will she really leave him? But why? Why now? When he’s ready to tell it to the public? Is this really the end of them?

 

Many questions were in his mind right now, that he can’t even think of any answers to even a single of them. He was sitting on the couch still recalling what just happened awhile ago. The face of tiffany kept on appearing on his head, and if only tiffany is not a woman, he could have just given her a punch or any action that she deserved.

 

Just a little more hours and the Concert of CNBLUE will start, but he’s still on their house, not to know what to do next but just staring the goguma seohyun had prepared and were the one they were eating happily before Tiffany had come into picture.

 

But where is Seohyun, right now? That’s one of the questions he badly needed an answer to.

----

“hyung, how come yonghwa hyung isn’t here yet?” Jungshin asked while practicing his bass

 

“ maybe, he’ll arrive a little bit later.. He’s maybe enjoying his time with his wife, right now” Jonghyun grinned. Supposed to be hours before the concert, the 4 them should be together and be either in the practice room to have a rehearsal, or be in the venue of the concert to check on every detail before the said event.

 

 But he understood Yonghwa for not being there to lead them in inspecting the venue since; he requested a time to be spent to Seohyun.

 

“I’m still curious how the fans will react,” Minhyuk who was busy reading a manga book at the corner of the dressing room asked. The three of them knew how special this concert for their Yonghwa hyung and they never felt disappointed when Yonghwa had told them what he wanted to do.

 

“well, let’s just pray for the best for Yonghwa hyung and sister-in-law” Jungshin said

 

“do you think we’ll be able to do what hyung had done? Do you think we can also risk something that we have right now just for a girl?” Minhyuk curiously asked

 

Jonghyun who’s at the other side of the couch glanced at minhyuk “ maybe.. but we can’t be sure..unless we have met girls that we would love, right?”

 

“I think just like hyung, we would do anything for them, we’ll try to protect them for them not to be hurt. If I’ll met ‘my girl’ I’ll willingly do whatever it takes to make her happy. That’s how the power of love works” Jungshin stated who was staring on the space while having a smile as if imagining things he will do if he’ll have his girl right now.

 

Jonghyun and minhyuk look at each other and burst into laughters. “Pwahahaha! Seriously, Jungshin... it really came from you..?! I didn’t even think that you have this side.. being a ‘LOVE EXPERT’?!! “ minhyuk cracked into laughters again

 

“haha.. aigoo.. Jungshin-ie.. you’re hilarious..hahahaha... ‘if I’ll meet my girl’ ‘my girl’?!!” Jonghyun imitated how jungshin was saying it.

 

“yah! What I’m saying is true though!” JungShin pouted and just continued to strum his bass.

The 2 continued to laugh everytime they remembered how did JungShin came up with those statement until they heard a knock on the door.

 

Minhyuk stood up and opened it revealing their manager who was holding his phone and it’s seemed he was calling someone “ hey.. where’s Yonghwa?” he asked

 

“ah.. hyung.. he’s not here yet.. maybe he’ll arrive later” Jungshin answered

 

“LATER?! Hey.. in just 2 hours, we’ll start the concert.. you should be preparing right now.. and I keep on calling him,but he never answers his phone.. “ the manager irritatingly said while gesturing how he’s been calling Yonghwa but received nothing as a response.

 

 Their manager knew about the marriage of Yonghwa and he was not actually against it, it’s just that it’s ONLY him who knows about it aside from the members. The FNC CEO has been asking for Yonghwa for he has something to talk about with him, but yonghwa has not yet arrived. Their manager kept on making excuses and he’s running out of ideas on what to tell to their CEO if he asked again.

 

 

“we will just call for him hyung, don’t worry.. Yonghwa hyung won’t be late.. you know him” Jonghyun defended

 

“okay.. if he ever answers you.. Tell him to be quick” the manager commanded and left to check for the other details of the concert.

 

Minhyuk closed the door and took a seat as he started to punch yonghwa’s number and gave him a call. Jungshin put his bass aside and sat beside on minhyuk’s left side, while Jonghyun was on the other side.

 

“uh.. why is he not picking up” Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrows when the other line was not answered by yonghwa

 

“ try again.. maybe he can’t hear it..” Jonghyun said

 

Minhyuk tried again,but yonghwa never answered it. This is not like Yonghwa actually, they thought. This is never like him. This was the first time, they had called him many times but still he never answered it.

 

“do you think, something happen to hyung?” Jungshin worriedly asked

The 3 of them exchanged glances and all of them showed concern. “ Ani.. nothing happen to hyung.. He just can’t hear it” minhyuk tried to be positive and called him again for the umpteenth time but there was still no answer.

 

“Let’s try to call hyungsoo-nim” Jonghyun suggested and had tried to call her to. But just like Yonghwa; Seohyun can’t answer her phone or probably won’t answer their calls?.

 

“yah! what’s with these two.. why won’t they answer” Jonghyun irritatingly answered. Usually, he’s the most calm out of them. He rarely gets mad or is irritated into something, but right now, he’s getting impatient when both yonghwa and seohyun won’t answers their calls. It doesn’t show any negative feelings of how he reacted; it’s just that he’s concerned and worried of both of them.

 

“Let’s look for them!”Jonghyun stood up and got his coat.

Jungshin and minhyuk did the same without even asking why. All of them were just worried of their older brother as well as their sister-in-law.

----

 

Yonghwa was just there letting each ring of 2 phones stopped. He knows it’s not good to not answers calls but he can’t think properly right now.  If only seohyun had not left her phone, he maybe was the one giving her endless calls to know where she is now, and for him to assure her that everything will be fine, but the problem is, seohyun had just run away.

 

 

Things happened so fast that yonghwa wasn’t aware how seohyun ran away. When Seohyun said that he will leave him he tried to let her calm but seohyun was just begging Tiffany not to tell their marriage to public, which he really hated.

 

 Yonghwa just confronted Tiffany and were telling her to just do whatever she wants because he won’t care, and both of them were just arguing. Because of tiffany, Yonghwa was so engrossed in arguing with her, and Seohyun took this chance to left.

----

 

Seohyun on the other side were now just at the park near their home. What she did awhile ago was not really her plans, but what can she do? She can’t just let Tiffany revealed it to other people because she’s sure enough that it will really cause a damage to Yonghwa and CNBLUE’s reputation as well as can pull down their career.

 

 

When Yonghwa and Tiffany were arguing she really felt like running away and that what she did. She doesn’t have any idea where would she go, she just run and run until he met her sunbae.

Hyunjoong had left something in his house, so even if he still has classes on the afternoon, he went home first to get it. When he was on his way he saw someone familiar running while crying.

----

 

“what’s wrong?” hyunjoong asked when he saw that seohyun had finally calmed down but seohyun remained silent.

Hyunjoong wanted to comfort seohyun that instead of going home he just brought her to the park where they had gone before. He knew how Seohyun liked the park, so to cheer her up, he thought bringing to this place would make her feel good.

 

“What happened? You know you can tell me.. I’m your friend, right?” hyunjoong persuaded again. Seohyun just looked at him and gave him a small smile.

Hyunjoong felt relieved to see her smile. He patted her head “now.. Will you tell me what’s wrong?”

 

“I can’t...i’m sorry sunbae” she answered

 

“come on seohyun-ah.. I know you have a problem.. and I’m willing to help you no matter what”

 

“uhm..” seohyun hesitated at first “sunbae.. what are you going to do if one day... one of your biggest secrets have been known?”

 

 “how big is the secret?”

 

“it’s something that could harm someone you really cared of”

 

Hyunjoong thought for awhile “ well.. Seohyun-ah.. nothing can be kept forever.. time will come that all my secrets will be revealed, but  like you said, if it won’t be good for other people, then I would really try my best to hold for it.. but if it will be revealed, then I’ll stand up for it..”

 

 

“stand up for it?” seohyun asked

 

“seohyun-ah.. Hiding something is not really an easy thing. It requires you to be careful for every little thing you do in order for you not to be suspicious in other people’s eyes. And by doing that, it really needs courage and strength to hold something for long, but you still need those if the opposite things happen”

 

“You need those to defend that secret”

 

“defend?”seohyun asked again

 

“aigoo... Seo Joohyun-shii.. If this thing happens, people around you would try to know your reasons for hiding it. And for it to cause a little damage, you should defend it. Because the more you deny it and the more you try to hide something even if it had been known, will just cause a lot of problems in the future.”

 

“does it mean it would be more complicated in the future?”

----

 

Jonghyun,Minhyuk and JungShin went home to check if Yonghwa and Seohyun were there.

“HYUNG!” minhyuk called right after he went out of the car. The 3 of them just entered because the door was widely open and both of them saw Yonghwa in the living room.

 

“yonghwa hyung” Jonghyun calmly called

 

“hyung, what happen? Where’s Hyungsoo-nim? Jungshin asked. They all approached him.

 

“hyung, are you okay?” Jonghyun sat beside him

 

“is everything ready for the concert?” Yonghwa asked

 

“yes hyung, don’t worry” they answered

 

“okay.. “

 

“but hyung, what happen? Why are you not answering the phone? We even call seohyun but she won’t answer also”

 

Yonghwa took a deep breath and told them what happen. Starting from Tiffany until the time seohyun decided to leave.

 

“is something wrong with me? I thought she would feel happy if I’ll do that... I mean.. I’m tired of hiding the truth” Yonghwa frustratingly said

 

“hyung.. seohyun is just worried of what Tiffany could do” Minhyuk comforted

 

“ah!!! I don’t know right now!!!” yonghwa released his feelings

Jonghyun and Minhyuk continued to comfort their hyung while Jungshin on the other hand decided to go outside to look for seohyun.

-----

 

“did I do the right thing?” seohyun keep asking herself. She was sitting alone on the bench because he told hyunjoong that she needed time alone. Hyunjoong respected her and took his leave.

 

“should I stand for it?”

 

“seohyun-ah!” someone called

 

Seohyun turned and saw Jungshin with just cap and shades as disguise.

 

“Jungshin?” she furrowed her eyebrows. “ what are you doing here?” she asked

 

“It should be me asking you that.. What are you doing here? Yonghwa hyung is worried for you” he answered as he took a seat beside her

 

“where is he? Is he okay?” seohyun can’t help not to ask how is he

 

“well.. he’s alone at your house..and he told us what happened.. seriously, Seohyun.. what is your reason for saying you will leave him?”

 

“so that Tiffany-shii won’t reveal it” she innocently answered

 

“but do you think tiffany won’t really do it?do you think, even if you will leave hyung, Tiffany won't reveal it? Do you personally know her?” Jungshin asked and Seohyun shook her head as a ‘NO’ answer.

 

“you know what.. things like these only happened in dramas, like sacrificing and all.. but you know.. Both of you actually sacrificed but It’s not fair for yonghwa hyung” JungShin said. It’s not that he’s taking a side from the two; it’s just how he sees it.

 

“I know” seohyun admitted. Yonghwa has always been good and always willing to make her feel happy. Even he’s been busy these days, he still made sure to have time with her.

 

“so.. What do you think you’re doing? Like leaving him..? I mean.. seohyun-ah.. you’re married! as in LEGALLY married.. it’s not as easy as you think to just leave him.. don’t you love him?”

 

“ I do”

 

“so.. what’s the point of leaving? What’s your reason being here instead of being with him. if you still think of harming Yonghwa hyung or even us.. then don’t worry.. we are here to help you if the worst will come.. the more you let yourself away, the more yonghwa hyung would be hurt”

 

Seohyun thinks for it awhile. It’s seemed that what hyunjoong and Jungshin had said only tell that she did the wrong thing.

 

“aigoo.. you know what.. only more than one hour is left, before the concert will start.. don’t you want to watch us” JungShin liven up the mood

 

“ I don’t want” seohyun answered

 

“why?!!” Jungshin panicked

Seohyun told him that she’s not ready if yonghwa would do something in the concert. It’s better if yonghwa won’t see her, and would just think that she didn’t attend so he won’t even dare to do what he just told her.

 

“but don’t you think, he will still do it.. Even if you’re not there..”

 

“then.. help me.. don’t let him disclose it! Please!! Please!!!”

 

“you know.. I can’t understand you! Why don’t you want to be acknowledge as his wife”Jungshin seriously asked

 

“it’s not that I don’t want to be .. but JungShin.. it’s not really the time.. You all are at the peak of your career.. I don’t know what to do if I’ll ruin your images.. you know.. it’s not only oppa who could suffer.. all of you.. and remember.. Oppa is doing a drama right now.. it would tint his name.. and the whole production would be endangered if people will know that I’m his wife..you get what I mean? It’s not yet the right time” seohyun explained

 

“in time.. I’ll be happy to be known as his wife.. but not today..not now!”

 

“okay.. In time.. I’ll try to tell it to hyung.. but you still must watch the concert.. hyung needs you” JungShin persuaded

 

“I’ll try..”

---

The concert began. Although Yonghwa was NOT REALLY in the good condition and he feels like exploding right now, he still managed to let the concert go on. It’s not that he’s minding of the money he will get, but he still LOVES his fans. He works for MUSIC because THAT's what he loves.

 

He knows that Fans really waited for the concert, and all of them put effort to watch, so it would really be put into waste if because of him the concert won’t be good. He still planned on telling it to the fans but then, he hesitated.

 

It’s not that his feelings for her changed but he feels that, Seohyun won’t be happy if he revealed it. What’s the use of letting the public know about them, if seohyun won’t like it. He loves Seohyun that all he wanted to do is to make her happy.

 

So, the concert went on. There were times where he missed the right chords when strumming but Jonghyun was there to cover for it. They even helped in cracking up jokes so that the fans won’t notice the mistakes he had committed.

 

After almost 3 hours, CNBLUE rocked the stage and performed different songs.The fans still noticed some mistakes but they didn’t even mind as long as they have watched their idols perform. They even think that yonghwa was not feeling well although, it’s quiet through though. They appreciated the effort that even if he’s not that in good condition, he still managed to make it to the concert. While performing, he tried to scan the audience for Seohyun but he just can’t see her. he even tried to went down the stage to have a closer look but she’s not really there.

 

“she didn’t really come“ Yonghwa said .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

okay...?!!

the surprise didn't happen, as what yonghwa wanted it to be...

aigoo....

 hyunjoong and  CNBLUE members even tried to help:)

 

don't forget to tell me your thoughts:)

leave comments, okay:)

 

by the way... to all my subscribers!! THANK YOU!!

it's already 200+

and the VOTERS.. THANK YOU!!!

(although, this story is not as good as others.. you still voted for it:)

 

 

enjoy reading!!!

 

bambie09