unexpected performance!

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

~ Since seohyun caught the attention of the audience particularly the “boys of her Life”, she has no more choice but just to join her favorite band on the stage.

 

~” okay, come on stage beautiful lady”,  as the MC guided seohyun in the stage.

 

~”uhm… this is so..so..so.. the end of me”, seohyun said to herself while controlling herself from shouting in any moment.

 

~ while seohyun is standing on stage, the audience  and the CNBlue members are all  staring at her and waiting for her answers.

 

~ for about 1 minute, silence filled the area, so this made seohyun feel more uncomfortable and somewhat nervous, so she decided to break the silence.

 

~”ahem..ahem..ahem…hello…I am now standing here in front”, seohyun said to the MC which made the audience burst to laughters.

 

~”oh.. yes..there you are! Obviously”, the MC said

 

~”so what’s your name young lady”, the MC started to ask.

 

~”ah?”, seohyun questioned as she didn’t know if she’s going to tell her real name..

 

~” your name?”, the MC asked again

 

~”well, I’m…..i’m …uhm…. Seo…Seo”, because of nervousness seohyun can’t straightly tell her name..

 

~”looks like she’s so shock by this sudden call, how about we let her drink first”, Jung Shin suggested as he if he can feel the nervousness of seohyun..

 

~”yeah..right! that’s it.. I need water please!” seohyun suddenly blurted which cause another laughter from the audience.

 

~” this fan girl of yours is different.. she’s so funny! So here’s your water”, the MC said as he give her bottle of mineral water..

 

~seohyun drank the all the water inside the bottle for once.

 

~”oh! That’s amazing! So do you need another bottle?” yonghwa asked as she was surprised by seohyun’s act!

 

~” oh my god! Is he talking to me! My dream boyfriend! Is he asking me?”, seohyun said to herself while staring yonghwa..

 

~” hey.. are you okay?hello?”, yonghwa asked again.

 

~”oh… yeah I’m…..fine!...totally fine…. Super duper great!” seohyun exclaimed after regaining her thoughts..

~”so.. miss young lady… since you’re fine.. what’s name your again.. for the 3rd time”, MC asked again emphasizing the word 3rd.. but there’s no anger in his tone..

 

~seohyun took a deep breath and answered .. “ well.. I’m Seo Hyun! And I am a university student! And a certified CN blue fan!”

 

~”what is she? We just asked for her name, and suddenly she randomly said different things”, yonghwa thought, as he was still annoyed from the destruction she made..

 

~”so miss seohyun, obviously you are truly a fan of these handsome men”, the MC said.

 

~”so miss seohyun, why did you react that way”, the MC asked

 

~”oh..well…you know….”.. she can’t find the better words to say..

 

~”yes.. miss seohyun,.. we’re waiting for your answer” the MC said

 

~” because I was shocked!”

 

~”well obviously miss.. you’re shocked,, that’s why you shouted”, the MC said again.

 

~” okay.. let’s try to rephrase the question,,, why were you shocked to mr. yonghwa’s answer?”

 

~”uhm.. it’s very unexpected of him”, seohyun answered

 

~”huh? Unexpected? Could you answer it more clearly?”, the MC asked again

 

~”it’s just that.. since his a star.. lot of people would be expecting that he might also like someone who is the same as him..”…

 

~” I mean,,, it’s just like the saying “ birds with the same feathers flock together”,” seohyun said.

 

~” oh.. so that’s it?”,the MC asked

 

~”yeah.. I think that’s it..” seohyun said.. as she didn’t know what to answer because she doesn’t really know why she reacted in that manner..

 

~” okay.. so thank you miss seohyun, although it’s not that clear.. you still manage to answer the question” the MC said.

 

~ seohyun was about to went down the stage, as she was called again by the MC.

 

~”oh miss…how about you sing a bit for the audience”, the MC told seohyun

 

~”oh!no! I can’t” she said

 

~”Wait.. are you a fan of CN blue”, MC asked

 

~”yup.. certified!”

 

~” then do you know some of their songs?”

 

~”yup! All their songs! Seohyun confidently said

 

~”then,, it means, you don’t mind singing at least one”

 

~” but,,, you know… I really can’t…..”

 

~” are you going to let your idols down?”

 

~”huh?” seohyun asked

 

~”go! Just sing one song!” yonghwa said

 

~” ottoke!ottoke!! why did he said that! How could I refuse him!my god!”, seohyun talked to herself.

 

~”okay! Since I’m a super fan.. I should do it! Fighting!”, seohyun conviced herself.

 

~seohyun proceeded again in the stage and told the MC that she will sing.

 

~” okay.. so here’s your microphone…miss seohyun”, as he handed her the mic.

 

~ seohyun started to sing in acapella.. she sang the one of her favorite songs of CNblue..

Love light…

 

♫♫♪♪♫Geuh del bo myun ul gool ee bbal geh jigo
Geuh del bo myun ga seum ee doogeun doogeun
Ah ee chuh lum soo joob geh mal hago
Geuh del bo myun gwen siri oo seum ee na
Babo chuh rum ja ggoo man geuh leh
Ama neh geh sarang ee on gut gatah

 

Geuh deh neun neh ma eum sok eh president
Neh ga seum eh byul soo noh ji
I'm genie for you girl
Neh soom eul mut geh haji
Geuh deh ga won ha neun gun da
Nuh reul sarang ha ni gga
Neh sarang eh ee yoo neun ub jan ah you know

 

Geuh deh neun darling
Bam ha neuk byul bit boda ah reum da wuh yo
Neh mam sok gip peun got eh suh ban jjak guh li neun
Naman eh sarang beet
[YongHwa] Geuh del reul sarang heyo darling
Uhn jena neh gyut hae suh beet cheul neh joyo
Meh il bam bara bogo
Bara bwado ah reum dawuh yo
Geuh den nah eh sarang beet……………………….

 

~ well.. Seo Joo Hyun has an angelic voice so there’s no doubt that the audience started to clap their hands as soon as she finished the song!

 

~”oh.. well..our young lady has a beautiful voice!, I’m sure our your idols feel great!” the MC praised her

 

~” aniyo.. it’s nothing!” as she was covering her face because she’s turning red due to praises.

 

~”so what can you say to your talented fan”, The MC asked CNBLUE

 

~” she’s good.. really good!”, joonghyun said

 

~”yeah.. such a great voice”, jungshin added

 

~” true..true.. I all agree with them”, minhyuk said

 

~” so how about leader?” MC asked pointing Yong Hwa

 

~” well.. I believe in the saying that” action speaks louder”!, jung yong hwa said as he stood up and made his way to seo hyun!