before the concert

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

           

Time flew fast, it already been 8 months since yonghwa and seohyun have been married and was still kept as secret. Some people became suspicious of them, but they still managed to escape it.

 

One day yonghwa realized that it has been so long since she was his wife but then, they didn’t even had a time to be together outside. They only spent time with each other when they were at their house, so he decided that for this day, they must spend their time as Jung YongHwa and Jung Joohyun, as Husband and wife. Just like any other couple.

 

Seohyun was preparing the breakfast when Yonghwa called her. “Hyun—“

 

“oppa... here in the kitchen”

 

Yonghwa got up from bed and went to the kitchen. He then sat down and just observed her from preparing the food.

 

“did you have a good sleep, oppa?” seohyun asked while she was cutting some vegetables.

 

“uh.. mm. yeah.. how about you?” he asked

 

“same here!” she turned to face him and flashed him smile

 

“hyun... I have a concert this evening.. don’t forget!”

 

“yeah..yeah!! I won’t Mr. Jung..! I told you I have a VIP ticket, remember?” she answered as she started to place the food at the table.

~~~~~~~

 

“uhm... what time would your class end?” he asked as he sipped on his banana Ma which she prepared

 

“ uhm... at 11:30 am but I think it would end early than that...” she answered while she started to eat.

 

“ so you must go home right after class okay!” he reminded

 

“yeah sir! But I need to drop at the library first....” she said and yonghwa looked at her

 

“requirements... for my requirements...” she told him

~~~~~

Once they were done eating, they started to prepare themselves. After some time they got ready and yonghwa drove her off to school. When they arrived seohyun wear off the seat belt and climbed off the car.

 

Right after she closed the door, she turned her back and walked but then Yonghwa rolled down the window of  the car and called her. “hyun!”

 

Seohyun turned to face him and walked toward the side of the driver’s seat.

 

“hmm.. what is it oppa?” she asked as she lowered herself to look at him through the window

 

“my kiss!”

 

“oppa.. not here” she whispered

 

“please”

 

“okay” seohyun looked at her sides and find no one so she gave him a peck on his lips.

 

“there you go... now I’ll now leave oppa..”

 

“bye bye” she waved her  hand and run inside the university.

 

~~~~~~~

But she didn’t know that when he kissed yonghwa, kim HyunJoong had seen her. He had been suspicious on her. he already knew that seohyun was living just a few blocks from  his house ( remember... they were neighbors..)

He kept on asking her but she just kept on denying it. Everytime he started to talk about it, seohyun would always find way to change the topic.

 

At the garden—

Seohyun was sitting on one of the school benches while reading her book when hyunjoong approached her.

“seohyun-ah?” he called as he walked towards her

 

Seohyun turned her head to see who was calling her, “oh.. sunbae.. anneyonghaseyo” she bowed her head as she smiled and hyunjoong smiled back.

 

“uhm.. sunbae.. why are you here?” seohyun looked at him as she closed her book

 

“nothing... I just saw you here.. that’s why I came..” he answered and sat beside her.

 

“ah.. waeyo? Do you need something...?” she asked

 

“yah! why are you like this to your senior... am I not allowed to go here..?” he jokingly asked

 

“ah.. that’s not it!” she pouted

 

“why is it that... I feel you don’t want to see me..” he pretended to be sad...he crossed his arms and looked at the opposite side...

 

“eiiih... it’s not like that sunbae...” she said while laughing she finds it funny for HyunJoong to be sulky.. he reminded her of Yong”

 

“yah! what’s funny? Huh? You know I’m hurt... okay! My favorite dongsaeng is like pushing me away... it’s so painful...ouch!! seohyun-ah... you know....” he said while clutching on his chest as if he was stabbed there.

Seohyun didn’t take it anymore and burst into laughter. Her face was red because she was trying to suppress her laugh but then failed.

 

“yah!!!! SEO JOOHYUN-shii!” hyunjoong stood up and faced her

 

“okay... sorry.. I’ll stop... I’ll stop now... it’s just...nothing... take a sit now...” she said and patted the space beside her.

 

Hyunjoong sit beside her again and he can still see that she’s smiling.. so he asked “wae?”

 

“uhm... I just remembered someone... you’re just like him... CHODING at times...”

 

“him? A guy?” he curiously asked

 

“ah...uhm.. yeah...a cousin of mine.. yeah.. a cousin...” she reasoned out...

 

~~~~~~

“ seohyun-ah... actually I want to ask something..” hyunjoong started

 

“what is it?”

 

“uhm.. I just hope you won’t lie to  me” he said seriously

 

“why would you think I’d lie... now just ask..”

 

“uhm.. I saw you again last night at our streets... why were you there?” he looked at her

 

“ah... I had something to get from my friend... remember.. I had told you I had a friend living there..” she answered avoiding his gaze

 

“really...  but it was last night.. NIGHT?” he said emphasizing the last word

 

“was it really important.. That you have to get it at that time...” he asked again

 

“yeah.. I really needed that badly... so I went to her..”she tried to reason out as she started to sweat

 

“but come to think of it.. I always saw you there... MORNING, NOON, AFTERNOON, AND EVENING” he said in a firm voice

 

“ah... really... uhm... How come I never seen you there... it would be good if I could see you there every time I went there.. right..” she tried to joke

 

“it’s because you were always inside a car.....and YOU are not the one driving...and if ever you walked... you always run whenever you pass at my place..”

 

“ah... really...? maybe you got it wrong...” she faked a laugh

 

“seohyun..”

 

“ah.. sunbae.. I have my class now.. bye!” she said and hurriedly left.

~~~~~~~

that’s what always happened.. everytime Hyunjoong would confront her, seohyun would just suddenly leave, and he had also notice that seohyun was slightly avoiding him.. She would only greet him everytime they saw each other, and that's all.

 

~~~~~~

It’s already been two hours since seohyun had been in her university, and as she expected her class ended early. It’s 11 when she’s done with her class and proceeded to the library to get the book she needed and walked to their school’s gate when her phone rang and it was her husband.

 

“de oppa?” she answered

“are you done?” he asked

“waeyo?”

“just because.. have you found the book you’re looking for?”

“ne...”

“then.. I’ll wait for you here”

“huh.. where?”

“ outside your university...”

“huh.. I thought you had a rehearsal now...”

“just hurry.. I’ll explain it to you... arasseo...”

 

When she was already outside she saw his car.Yonghwa pressed the horn signaling her that it’s him.. she rode the car and after she wore the seatbelt and yonghwa started the engine.

 

“oppa.. waeyo? She looked at him

 

“we will go somewhere” he smiled while focus on the road

 

“where?”

 

“just wait and you ‘ll see..”

 

“but oppa.. how about your rehearsals.. remember.. you will be having a Concert tonight!”

 

“don’t worry... I have planned this carefully.. just sit and relax.. arraseo..” he said as he touched the tip of her nose with  his right arm.

 

Not too long... they arrived . “ wah!! This is so great.... lotte world!” she said in an awe and yonghwa could just smile with how cute his wife is..

 

He reached a bag at the back and took something.. “ okay.. now put this on?” he said

 

“hmm.. what’s this..? a disguise?”

 

“yup!”

 

“but why do I need to put it on.. I’m not a celebrity oppa!”

 

“I know..but you need it so that no man could see your beauty..” he grinned.

 

“eihh.. so mushy!...”

 

They put on their disguised clothes before climbing off the car. seohyun looked Yonghwa and even though he’s on disguise, he’s still handsome. Yonghwa went on to her side when he noticed that Seohyun’s expression changed a bit.

 

“hey.. why?” he asked as he wrapped his arm on her shoulder

 

“oppa.. it’s very risky” she said as she looked at him

 

“risky? What do you mean?”

 

“oppa.. what if we got caught?”

 

“caught? Why? are we doing something wrong? You’re my wife, and I’m your husband.. we’re married.. it’s normal for couple to have date...”

 

“oppa.. you know what   I mean!! Actually... although you’re in disguise.. and you’re covering your eyes.. anyone could recognize that you are the Leader of CNBLUE...” she worriedly explained

 

“eii.. don’t be like that.. don’t worry..no one could recognize us... there are so many people here.. and they are all here to have fun and not to hunt any celebrity.. okay! no one would even think that I, Jung Yonghwa would go here.. if anyone knows me here, they are probably thinking that I am busy preparing for the concert... so they won’t suspect that I am here...:” he explained..

 

“hyun.. come on.. let’s just enjoy.... okay!” he tried to liven up her mood

 

“but oppa...”

 

“okay.. you don’t want to be here... then.. we could just leave...here” he sadly said as he opened the door for the passenger’s seat.

 

“oppa... it’s not that I don’t want.. it’s just I’m afraid.. that this might....”

 

“what? This might cause problem..? then be it.. hyun.. Problem is inevitable... and sooner or later.. the public would know about us.. and honestly....I am wishing that they would know... really...” he said

 

“oppa...” she became speechless

 

“okay.. I brought you here to have fun.. and not to have an argument with you.. so it’s better if we’ll just leave...” he said and went to the other side to open the driver’s seat door but seohyun run after him

 

“oppa.. don’t be like this... I’m sorry...” she said while holding on his arm

 

“just get inside the car” he said insisting on opening the door but seohyun closed the door every time he opened it..

 

“oppa... sorry... mianhe... hmmm.. okay.. come on.. I got your point... problem would always be a problem.. so come on.. let’s have fun! Please” she pleaded

 

“eish.. arasseo.. come on!”

 

“yeah!!”

 

~~~~~~~

 After buying headbands just like the other people in the Lotte world, they decided to go on rides. Yonghwa chose merry go round.

 

“wah!! Oppa! this is for children!” Seohyun whined

 

“aniya! Look there are other adults too!” he said

 

“but mostly, children!” seohyun corrected

 

“gwenchana! After all.. we’re choding!”

 

“only you!”

 ~~~~

Jung Yonghwa and Seo JooHyun took different rides.. after merry-go-round which yonghwa chose, the 2nd one was the spinning tea cups which was seohyun’s idea which caused both of them to feel dizzy. The 3rd ride was the Log Flume in which during the ride, a picture of them would be taken. The couple took rides after rides, but the most unforgettable rides of all would be the Gyro Drop.

 

“wooh! This is a total fun!” seohyun said

 

“uhm.. hyun... want to try that?” Yonghwa excitedly pointed to one of the rides in the Lotte world in which Seohyun had never imagined that she would ride

 

“ah....the...Gyro...d-drop?” she nervously asked and Yonghwa nodded

 

“uhm... do you want to try that oppa?” she asked and hoping that he would say no but Yonghwa nodded again..

 

“are you sure?”

 

“yeah! Come on!!”

 

~~~~

“oppa.. this would be so so.. Hell” seohyun said

 

“hyun.. don’t worry.. here.. hold my hand...” he offered which seohyun happily accepted

 

Right after she took his hand, the ride goes straight above.. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” throughout the whole ride, seohyun just squeezed yonghwa’s hand, her eyes were shut tightly while yonghwa was enjoying it to the highest level.

 

After the ride, yonghwa decided to let seohyun rest first. he bought an icecream and offered it to her while she was still on the bench recovering her breaths. After eating ice cream, they decided to walk to take a look around.

 

“oppa... the rides were amazing! Specially the Gyro drop!” she said

 

“weren’t you scared?” he asked as he hold onto her hand

 

“well.. I was.. but it was still the best!”

 

“hyun.. did you have fun?” he asked

 

“I had.. it was really great oppa!”

 

“yeah! It was great.. THIS is great!”

 

“huh? What do you mean oppa?” she asked

 

“we... like this.. just like ordinary married couple.. this is our very fist date ever..  this day is an amazing one..” he said as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

It was already 2 pm when they were done with all the rides, so they decided to go home so that they could rest, especially Yonghwa who would be having a concert.

 

right after their car left, another car  followed to leave also..

 

"so she is married... to Jung Yonghwa...?"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hey READERS!!!!

so YONGSEO COUPLE HAD THEIR FIRST  DATE EVER...

 any guess, who owns the other car?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PS: i know you might get tired of me.. because of lack of updates..

more than 3 months.....is TOO long..right?

but i have reasons.. IFyou want to know.....

https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/372824