more complicated or not?!!

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

Yonghwa left the CEO's office and directly went home. He was driving in a speed of light without thinking whether he can be arrested by police for over speeding or worst if he can get into accident, because what's important is to arrive home and hoping that seohyun has come back after she ran away just this morning.

'' we got married? With her?.. That's ridiculous..''  yonghwa thought.

For him, he can't be in that program with tiffany. In all honesty, even if he's not married he won't still act as a husband to her.

~~~~~~~

On the other side, the other members were hurrying inside their van without even changing their clothes from the concert to go to their company. After they had talked to seohyun, they went to their house to let seohyun have her time to think about everything, but just after they stepped inside their house, jonghyun's phone rang and it was their manager.

~~~Flashback

“oh, hyung, waeyo? he started

“ hey.. Where are you? Are you in your house? How about yonghwa? And how's seohyun? Is everything alright?” the manager bomabrded him with questions.

 

“hyung, one question at a time and are you okay?” jonghyun worriedly asked because he sensed that the voice of their manger is tensed.

 

 Minhyuk and jungshin furrowed their eyebrows.”' hyung who's that?” minhyuk tapped jonghyun's shoulder. Jonghyun turned to them '” it's manager hyung, we need to go to the company” jonghyun said and proceeded to open the door to exit from the house.

 

“oh.. But why hyung? What's wrong?”  jungshin asked as they just followed jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun just shook his head as a sign that he himself doesn't know the reason why they are called to the company. He just followed what their manager said. When they asked their manager about it, he also has no clue, as he's the same as them of having no clue of being called.

 

Minutes passed and they arrived at the company. Their manager was first to arrive so he waited for the boys so they could go to the CEO altogether.

~~~~~

'anneyong-haseyo, hanjangnim' jonghyun greeted and the other 3 bowed.

 

The CEO looked up and spoke “honestly, I am very confused right now! I dont know what has happened, so mind explaining it to me!! The 3 of you, including you!' the manager stood up from his seat and  pointed to the manager.

All of the guys were startled as this is the first time they heard their president to yell.

 

“uhm.. What's wrong Mr. Han?' their manager asked

 

“huh? You are asking  me?? Okay... Yonghwa just rejected the offer from a show” mr. Han said while pressing the bridge of his nose and it's just a sign that he's actually stressed.

 

“ what do you mean, sir?” jonghyun asked too

 

their manager told them about what happened awhile ago. How yonghwa walked out the room after rejecting the offer. How yonghwa and tiffany argued in front of him and how yonghwa claimed to be married in real life.

“seriously,hahaha... Yonghwa being married?? Hahaha.. It's just absurd?, right.. Don't you think so”  Mr. Han laughed hardly thinking that yonghwa was just kidding and hoping that the other 3 as well as their manager will laugh along to agree with what he just said, but to his surprise, they didn't laugh and just kept silent.

 

“hey.. Right??? It's funny,..hahaha..” he stated

 

“uhm.. Mr. Han..it's true” minhyuk said Mr. Han looked at minhyuk and laughed again..

 

“yeah right.. It truly funny, isn't it?”

 

“what I mean is what yonghwa hyung said is true” minhyuk answered.

 

The CEO stopped from laughing and tried to sink the answer of minhyuk. Okay, so yonghwa is telling the truth? So he's really married?

“Mind to explain everything NOW!!!!!'”

 

isn't it better if Yonghwa was there to personally explain their situation, but since he's not there, then it would be his brothers who will explain. starting from their family, how did the marriage thing started, how did the two became close and up until now, that they are on the verge of divorcing.

~~~~~~~

“what??????! Are you seriously saying the word DIVORCE????”  hyoyeon shouted to seohyun when seohyun told her everything.

After the other members of CNBLUE confronted her, she left again the house and went to her bestfriend crying her heart out.

“hyunnie.. What minhyuk said is true although it's hurtful in your part” hyoyeon admitted

“unnie..ottokhe?” seohyun cried

 

“I  think the best is for you to go to your husband and then discuss things all over again” hyoyeon advised

“ but hyo unnie.”

“seohyun... I will be mad at you if you keep on doing this..  It already came from you that hyunjoong sunbae, as well as the other members  gave u pieces of advice.. And  they only mean one thing.. And that's to fight for your love and not to just let that person go without doing anything.. Do you understand?”hyoyeon said and  Seohyun just nodded.

“I  know you love yonghwa, and he loves you too.. So there's no point of divorcing! Huh?'” hyoyeon scolded. This time seohyun smiled while wiping her tears. Her best friend never really failed of comforting her.

“so.. You go to your husband now.. Okay.. I won't let you stay here nor sleep here! You have to stand as his wife, arraseo!'” hyoyeon reprimanded.

 

'ne..' seohyun said...

Seohyun realized that everyone is right. She's too stupid for doing that act. Her marriage life is not like any drama that she loved to watch in which the other person needs to give up for the sake of another.  after gathering her thoughts, she run through the door to go out but then she stopped when she realized that she has no idea where yonghwa could be. She remembered what minhyuk had said that he was called by their president, but should she go to their company to look for him? What if he's not there? And can she go there?

 

“ah… whatever!” she exclaimed. She decided to just go to their company and look for him. She rode a cab to get there since she did not bring her car. But then, when she climbed down the cab, she noticed that the gate was closed and of course there are guards so how can she go inside? They do not even know her, right?

 

Seohyun took a deep breath and proceeded to the gate. “ uhm.. anneyonghaseyo” she greeted the guards.

The guards look at her and bowed in respect. “ ah.. yes? How may I help you?” the first guard asked

“uhm.. ah… can I ask if Yonghwa-shi is inside?” seohyun started

“well..  agasshi,  we can’t give you information regarding the artists here” the guard answered

“but.. I know him,. Uhm I just want to know if he’s inside.. I need to talk to him” seohyun persuaded

“oh..of course you know him, he’s a celebrity., unless you’re related to him, then you can’t get any info from us” the guards said and turned their backs.

 

“oh.. wait.. actually I’m related to him.. and I don’t need to go inside.. I can just wait here if he’s there” seohyun said

“and how are you related to him, miss?” the guard curiously asked

 

“uhm.. this is it! You can do it Seo Joo hyun!”

 

“I’m Seo JooHyun , and I’m actually his Wife!” she declared but the guard burst into laughters

 

“pwahhahaha! What? His wife? Oh.. then I’m actually his uncle! And this guy here is the father.. and the other one there is his brother!hahahahhahaha” the guards laughed more

"and, oh.. wait let me call his aunt.. we're close you know! and do you want to meet his cousins too..hahahhahhah" the guards joked, thinking that Seohyun is just like any other crazy- obsessed fan who lied and make up stories just to see their idols.

Seohyun is a certified CNBLUE fan, she admitted that but she doesn't need to create stories or pretend to be someone just to deceive other people.

“but I’m saying the truth! Please, just tell me if he’s there, I can go if he’s not there.. I badly need to talk to him!” seohyun persuaded again.

 

“oh.. sorry miss, but we’ve been to this kind of situation. Lots have been claiming to be connected to any artist here.. so just go! We have lot of things to do!” the guards turned their back and continued their work.

 

“wait..Sir, excuse me!!” seohyun yelled but the guards didn’t listen to her anymore.

 

Seohyun tried to look at the building and trying her best if she could spot yonghwa, but then she failed. She saw different people inside the building but she’s not sure if yonghwa is one of those guys talking inside.

 

If only she can call for him. She now regrets leaving her phone, so she has no choice but to just go back to the house and look for her phone so she would know where he is, because she’s now ready to face the world and admit that she is actually Yonghwa’s wife.

 

 “ I know.. this would cause more problem, but I trust Yonghwa oppa! I know we can do this! I hope he’s not mad at me..”

“will he still accept me, after what I’ve done?!’

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In just one day, everything becomes complicated.

Tiffany knowing the marriage, Seo Joo Hyun leaving the house or more likely Yonghwa, The CNBLUE concert and Yonghwa’s rejection and revelation to the CEO...  haiii... but hey, Seohyun is NOW READY..-:)hehe

 

DON'T FORGET TO DROP YOUR THOUGHTS! :)

 

by the way, Belated Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New Year!

 

 

enjoy reading!

 

bambie09

-thanks to those new subscribers,, 300+ already and silent readers out there :)-